How much do i have to bench to kill someone with a single punch

how much do i have to bench to kill someone with a single punch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aT2hOMs0l7o?t=21m57s
oregoncrimenews.com/man-arrested-on-manslaughter-charge-after-physical-dispute-in-oakland-victim-died-en-route-to-hospital/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illu01_head_neck.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w
youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever the fuck Mike Tyson did

lol, talk shit, get hit

>hehe good fellow, i'm white and invincible. do you know who my dad is?
>reality hits
>dies on the spot
oh you sweet entitled whitebois

Nothing. Fighting is retarded. A single lucky/unlucky punch, an awkward landing, any number of random events can lead to death.

Fucking hell he's a killing machine. Can you imagine being put into the ring with this thing?

What happened to this onepunchman though?

Upper cut your opponent directly in the nose from underneath and punch it upwards
This should kill a man who's not expecting the hit

He was given the key to the city for a job well done

>oh you sweet entitled whitebois
>kills someone
>gets in prison
But why are we in da prizon mayne da whyte man is raaycis

this is why you have to be careful punching a dork

>uppercut on the nose

You have never fought anyone

But harrow is a shithole.

I'm actually a kickboxer though but then again, I mostly spar against manlets and I'm 6'5 so maybe that why

Similar thing were in Russia: 168 cm/65kg MMA fighter killed with one punch 190 cm/90 kg guy in club.

What killed this dude was not the punch but his head hitting the concrete when he fell.

Manlets win again

Harrow the borough is ghetto. Harrow-On-The-Hill the old medieval village in the middle is expensive as fuck and Harrow School there is one of the most prestigious private schools anywhere..

The British ruling class BTFO once again

>doubt.jpg

Tragic loss of a future Great British leader. Fucking working class men especially doormen are scum and need to learn their place. Fortunately Brexit is happening so we can cut taxes and defund their services more while fucking them harder. Gotter love how retarded the working class are especially working class white men. Just convince them it's darkies fault while we screw them lol.

>Uppercut to the nose kills ya
And the cause of death would be???

Amuse us! Wikipedia has nice pics of craniums and X-rays of nose cartilage if you want to draw us a picture.

lol sure you are

yea,that doesn't work in real life you retard.
Stop commenting on something you have no clue about.

These guys die because they hit their head on the pavement

youtu.be/aT2hOMs0l7o?t=21m57s

this is how you kill someone with one punch

this.

the punch itself wont kill, hitting something else will.

I'll take 'things that i mad up on the internet" for $500 Alex.
You are an autistic faggot who lies and lies.

Actually laughed out loud. Regardless of the race, entitled pieces of shit who say stuff like that need to be knocked down a couple of notches, if it accidentally kills them, so be it.

>Can you imagine being put into the ring with this thing
Yeah I can imagine being awake for maybe five seconds then suddenly not

>Upper cut your opponent directly in the nose

>Can you imagine being put into the ring with this thing?

For a second or two. Then the image cuts off very suddenly.

His face will haunt you forever.
Every time you close your eyes you'll see the face of the man who's life you took.
Who's life you never had a right to take.
Who had a family, parents, lovers.
You will never stop thinking about him.

>X-rays of cartilage

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!

This.
oregoncrimenews.com/man-arrested-on-manslaughter-charge-after-physical-dispute-in-oakland-victim-died-en-route-to-hospital/

>upper cut from underneath
As opposed to an uppercut from above????

he's like the male ronda rousey

Rousey aint shit orbiter

Was actually thinking of something drawn, similar en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illu01_head_neck.jpg and not based on gamma rays.

> He's never fought in zero G and thrown an uppercut from above.

shit bait

pic of the killer 22yo model
what do you think his stats were?

NoShavingPit 5xF

Shit bait mait 0/8

killer is white

I can kek at his bitch ass face for the rest of my life
>About to sleep
>Remember that guy I killed in one punch
>kek
>Eating breakfast
>Remember thay guy I killed in one punch
>kek
>Watching One Punch Man
>kek
>Playing Final Fantasy
>On the final boss where you unlock the ex machina superpower to land a 9999 damage attack and oneshot it
>kek

>mad up on the internet
You. I'd kill you irl

Hello mehmet.

Hey, how's it going in 2015? Invest all your money in bitcoin.

>start doing swoletide GVT
>it's literally saitama style lifting
>going bald is practically a requirement

>people believe this
The myth has been debunked a million times.

You retards realize that by replying, you're only validating this "shit bait"

As a British working class near a rich area of the country, I have met plenty of vicious little cunts like this.

I've been threatened to be sued plenty of times for being mildly inconvenient, seen them make a tantrum when they weren't on a nightclub VIP list and made to queue like the rest of the plebeians.

I've met some fine, well-deserving rich people in my life. Spent their decades making great business choices and built their bank accounts for a comfortable retirement. But their sons and grandsons are spoilt cunts who's ego hopefully soon bankrupt them.

You Veeky Forums gym moneys will work for me one day

What's your point?

LOL. I'm okay with this.

Underrated post.

begone shill

>feel insulted by white boy
>existential concern overwhelms me
>suppress reality, punch white boy
>ensure I'll never work for anyone again
Great outcome, bouncer really showed him

>shitty dying country with failed morals leads to one idiot killing another

Just self-terminate and rise from the ashes, Britain as it is isn't worth anything apart from maybe the food.

*Punches you*
*Kills you*

youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w

depends on where you hit them
i believe you can easily kill someone with a punch to the neck, right at the adam's apple. a good shot at the temple, and maybe even the sternum but it would need a little more power to do so

500kg raw

>Britain
>"""food"""
How does it feel to have impotent taste buds?

The guy who killed him in one punch was a white guy.

Sorry this ruins the racist narrative you've been pushing on Veeky Forums for months now.

Wew, harrow on the hill station is rough as fuck, when my ex lived in Leyton we'd go into harrow sometimes, and i swear to fucking god you got adverts for african shamans and shit being handed out to you

fun fact: back when Tyson was still mentally unsound and with his anger issues, he said his one wish was to punch someone so hard in the ring that he'd kill them. He'd fucking train for it. He was actively seeking to just punch someone so fucking hard they'd die.

>falling for one of the oldest memes

kys

why would a white guy (the killer) say " da whyte man is raaycis" what are you talking about dude???

>Harrow schoolboy offers nigger a job.
>Gets "Don't touch muh welfare" response

He's white statistically
What's important is that neither of their races had anything to do with the entire story, thus making the first person who mentioned it a tremendous retard

>What killed this dude was not the punch but his head hitting the concrete when he fell.
no it was the blood hemorrhaging in his brain as a result of the fall which was caused by the punch thrown because he talked shit.

>wigger

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk

Yeah Harrow-On-The-Hill station is in the ghetto at the bottom of the hill ironically.

Yup. Some retarded Americunt not understanding Britain has more of a Class based social hierarchy compared to the U.S.' Race based one. This is about the fact the doorman was working class (most likely white but it really doesn't matter either way) and the dude who died was upper class (again his race is neither here nor there, the issue is he was upper class).

>going on the internet and lying
Please tell us about your 10/10 gf and your 3pl8 bench

anyone can punch a kid to death

the bouncer is wrong for resorting to physical violence especially when its his job to be professional

>not teleporting behind your opponent at an inverse angle and shattering your hand on their fucking cranium

you'll never make it.

>body is exactly like this except for slightly smaller delts
Fuck

Doesn't matter. I Believe Bruce Lee benched 185 MAX.

>racist narrative
Lol i said white boy because he's the stereotypical white boy. I didn't know the race of the bouncer (almost all the bouncers i know are white). But that doesn't matter
>that you've been pushing
I'm not racist, i don't know where you get that idea

Racebait aside, the bouncer did a good deed for the world.

whose

And nothing of value was lost.

Not really the kid was being educated at one of our top schools and likely had a future ahead of him as a business or political leader. The doorman is literally worthless and could be easily replaced either through breeding another one or with someone from the third world. Objectively the loss of the kid rather than the bouncer is worse for British society.

So why don't I care that he's dead?

He's a stereotypical upper class boy. Learn to UK dumb cunt.

You're probably useless lazy lower working class scum like the doorman. GTFO.

user, he's a replaceable cog.
He would have done no great deeds, and he'd have accomplished no objective good in his life.
He told a man "you'll work for me one day" and was killed with a single punch.

Do you really think his passing was the passing of some future great leader?

Most likely the fall killed him, not the punch. Hitting your head on a curb or even just the concrete in the wrong spot will fuck your shit up thusly.

a bullet to the knee and all that training is gone.

Oh no a leeching politician won't be able to bleed the public dry

Given the time and investment in him and his education and to produce him, as a member of the upper class he was much less of a cog than a member of the working class. The working class can easily be replaced with new ones or foreigners. A highly educated native born Briton with social connections not so much. Ignoring any moralities, the worse outcome for British society was the death of the kid than the death of the bouncer.

>the worse outcome for British society was the death of the kid than the death of the bouncer

see

In Britain our public places generally aren't shooting galleries like U.S. schools, theatres, concert venues, etc say. so that doesn't really matter.