Loses 50+ pounds

>loses 50+ pounds
>still has severe gyno

AHAHAHA

Why on earth Would you start this thread?

>severe gyno
its time to leave fit for a while, youre fucked up m8

HMM.....

You're deluded, man. You look infinitely better. Be proud of yourself.

He still went from chubby to chad fuckboy. Every single young prime pussy I know would spread their legs for him. Lucky guy.

Nice bait cause that's not gyno.

That's not a picture of me, I'm much more in shape and don't have gyno

where is the gyno? youre so fucking delusional jesus christ

>implying this is op

This, you gotta admire the change honestly. He did well.

OP is a baiting tripfagging faggot, he probbaly wishes this was him.

Post pic with a fresh timestamp then.

>is mr. jellybelly

>tripfags

Whats the matter big boy? this guy is dicking u girl in the ass? Clearly no gyno

You sound like a man with no insecurity, seeing as you have to shit on somebody for getting off their ass and improving.

>gyno
Nipple genetics

I didn't know reviewbrah used to be fat.

>severe gyno

Bitch, I actually have gyno and that guy definitely does not. He's just skinnyfat.

Nigga isn't even skinnyfat, he just looks like he forgot to lift.

delusional

t. man with tits

Great job breh. Don't see gyno at all. Start lifting nowwww. You're going to make it

It's not OP. OP hasn't shared his apparently statuesque form yet.

Who is this? Why does he have a pedophile symbol on his shoulder? Unironically tipped to the fbi.

>Need to look up "severe" on wiktionary
>Need to look up "gynecomastia" on wikipedia
Educate yourself

t. man with tits

Is this gyno or fat?

Did this guy steal ur girl OP? You seem kind of salty. I wonder if your exs face is a bit salty atm.

Is that Reviewbra?

You're pretty lean but it looks like just a bit of stubborn fat to me desu. Do you feel a hard lump around/behind your nipples? If not, it's not gyno.

Gyno. sorryman
Have it aswell..

unironically kill yourself OP

This attitude is why Veeky Forums shifted from a place to talk and help each other into a shit-flinging hellhole

More like just a ex-fattie chestlet, add some volume to your tiddies to fill in the skin.

fatty gamer nerd turned into a yummy twink

There's no gyno there at all you fucking idiot.

You've been on Veeky Forums for far too long

isn't this the dude from take the black pill video

What happened to make Veeky Forums so god damn shitty in the past few years? There we always assholes, but people were helpful and supportive for the most part. Now it's just filled with people putting others down and making useless threads.

bumping this badboy

Why does 99.9% of Veeky Forums think they have gyno?

99.9% of Veeky Forums lusts for men with tits. Just look at the trap craze.

Eggman?

>That nipple sag

Gyno 100%

Body dysmorphia and advanced memery.

>chad fuckboy
What the fuck? He looks emaciated. He did a good job losing the fat, but he looks like he just crawled out of auschwitz.

bump

kys

you don't have gyno now kys

s a g e

Lol literally 0% gyno you fucking retard I hope this is bait or else you've been drinking too much of the cool aid here

Get surgery

>Linkin Park tattoo

OP, you're the reason why Veeky Forums is trash. Kill yourself you dumb, worthless, tripcoding faggot. You're shitting on this dude but you probably look worse than him. Show a picture of yourself with a timestamp. If you don't do that then kys you waste of sperm

Why would you not choose a better watchface ,at least put a sky tourbillon in it or some shit,it's a fucking drawing

he went from eggman to high-school-bully-mode.
He obviously doesn't have gyno, although he did get some shitty numale tattoos.

Is this a troll or something? He did well on the weightloss and I give him props for that, but he still looks fucking ugly simply because of his face alone and its not like his body is at all remarkable even by normal standards

if you think this guy "slays" or takes anyones girl I don't know what deluded planet youre from lmao

>Loses 50+ pounds
>looks great noticeable face improvement too 0% gyno

What the fuck OP??

>lose bunch of weight
>bend over to pick something up
>gravity has its way with man tits and lower gut and they sag like a pouch of cottage cheese

looks like loose skin

>got tattoos
w h y

Holy shit... once seen cannot unsee.

the faggot hair ruined it. what the fuck makes people think this looks good? kill yourself

Whoa, is that our guy Eggman?

i have simalir droppy face unders eyes, like OP's pic. How do I about getting rid of this?
>be 23

>severe gyno
u retarded or smthn?

The pseudo top knot hair is an instant tell that you're a fake faggot

Linkin Park lol

is that really eggy?

Gyno or fat?

can you pls post a pic of you wearing one of your sister's sexy bras :)

damn if i had tits like that i'd lock myself in my room to play with them in front of a mirror and masturbate all day.

dont stop posting now I already have like half a chubb

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

/fat/ here
which one

Looks like reviewbrah finally made it

100% gyno

its just fat and stretched skin, bit of time and a little chest development and it would like fine even at that bodyfat%

he isnt ugly. body is shit though

If we all sit back and look at OP, you can analyze him so easily.

>hating on someone that lost 50lbs
>laughing at them for having a little more fat to lose
>tripcode for attention
>"I'm much more in shape and don't have gyno"

Clearly you're not happy with your life OP, hopefully one day you're able to succeed in something.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Nobody normal would make a thread like this.

When I was 15, I used to freak out about having gyno... then I looked at my stomach.

Hit 10% bodyfat, then figure out if you have gyno. That looks like tittyfat to me dude.

if thats chad for you i got bad news...

You sound like you still have fat in there if that's happening. Keep losing, loose skin doesn't work that way, it'd be like an air tight flap if it wasn't full of fat still. There's still hope for you if this is happening.

it's loose skin. But it's not that bad man literally nobody cares except people on this forum and insecure betas. I got it a bit worse than you and haven't had a single girl deny me pussy just for that.

>Caring if people have gyno or not

Same shit as caring if you are tall or short.

Why does it matter faggot its all genetics. You can't change that. its irrelevant

That isn't gyno and you're a god damn idiot.
It's retarded shit like this that is doing the opposite of helping people and making naive people think they have man tits.

What *should* be condemned is those fucking tattoos. Then again he looked like a total goofball on the left and has made something of himself on the right, so good job to him.