Does it become increasingly difficult to be strong with increases in height? ie...

does it become increasingly difficult to be strong with increases in height? ie. Is it harder for someone you is 5'5 to bench 2pl8 than someone who is 6'3?

Nice try manlet. Have fun with your baby weights in the pit

I'm actually 6'3'' and was wondering if I could ever become stronk, like not normie stronk 1/2/3/4 but like stronk stronk 1.5/3/4/5

long lever arms and longer rom makes the same weight objectively harder, thus making you stronger

Longer limbs mean necessarily sharper angles and longer ROM, which means you're working harder and your joints are under more stress than someone short.

Also you will look less swole at the same benchmark because the muscle is stretched out over your larger frame.

The upside is that once you DO start looking swole you look incredible, and you will attain a level of aesthetics that manlets can literally NEVER reach. The path is longer and more dangerous but the prize is equally as great.

can you post some examples for me to aspire to pls

>tfw 6'6 230lbs and have "stronk stronk" lifts but look like this

I would rather be 5'10" and have aesthetics desu

Yes, any time you see someone outlift you on the internet call them a manlet.

You're fat as fuck, wtf do you expect to look like at that weight? You should be like 210.

Hi beta destiny lol

working on it...actually am down 20lbs

>nu male beard
Lol don't tell me you're receding as well

The taller you are the longer your muscles must be to accommodate the length of your limb, so muscle building is slower when you’re taller but the cap for size and strength is much higher. Someone who is 2 inches taller than someone else is gaurenteed to be overall stronger than that person at both their peaks physically. This is the reason why the top strongmen competitors are very strong. They have much more space for overall muscle than shorter people.

sure brah

Nope, I did learn that I have low T though, which is kind of depressing. I'm hoping that getting to a lower body fat will help with that along with zincmag.

no you would you fagget,im 5'10.5 and i'd trade my chiseled body for like 3-5 inches in height,in a heartbeat

That a Odin cross? You 14/88?

wouldn't

Thor's hammer, and no I'm not but I am a heathen and right wing

On the one hand there's naim suleymanoglu and all the current crazy strong chinese midgets. On the other hand there's the tall fat giants like Leonid Taraneko and the currently oly record holder Lasha Talakhadze.

Having a good standing vertical jump i,e. explosiveness will probably help more than "perfect" levers.

both look like ugly balloons

Yes simply due to how much more you'll have to eat not only to maintain weight but also to gain weight.

Chimp and silverback gorilla meeting in captivity for the first time (1953; colorized)

ok son

in short, yes it is harder for taller people to move more weight.

work = (force)*(distance)

force = [mass(kg)]*[acceleration(gravity)]
>force stays the same for both tall n manlet

distance = ROM
>ROM gets bigger the taller someone is because longer limbs

>More distance means more work is performed
>1 rep for manlet is still considered = to 1 rep of actual human being
>reps aren't the same distance, real people have to perform more work

i'm mechanical engineer