My gf has a male personal trainer. Should I be worried?

My gf has a male personal trainer. Should I be worried?

naw he seems aight

Literal cuck.
You suck him off too?
If you work out (high chance you don't, even on Veeky Forums), why don't you help her get started?

Yes you fucking cuck. Also what a waste of money.

My friend's exgf cheated on him with a pt

Yeah, she has to pay an ALPHA MALE to put her in her place because her little dick dweeb bf isn't man enough to do it himself. Seriously, think about that.

Yeah she's probably bored and will enjoy the attention too much
Just start pulling back emotionally and leave her when you find a better girl

Why would you ask this question on Veeky Forums of all places?

I'm a PT at a big University gym and every PT here (3 other guys) is extremely professional and respects boundries. Maybe it's just where I work but I've never experienced the sleezeball PT stereotype. Don't stress it user, but definitely follow your gut if she starts acting weird about it or you meet the guy and he gives you a bad feeling.

Who is the chick in webm? She is hot

Here is picture of me with a married client btw.

God damn if she doesn't see that him being positioned like that is totally unnecessary i'd just consider her too dumb for me. I'd be basically done with that relationship if she doesn't agree the moment I point that out to her.

That chick is a dyke and the girl, her girlfrien, who uses her like a mitten is in some other vids...

>personal trainer
Is it 1995 or something? She does know about the internet, right? There is only ONE reason why anyone would need a personal trainer these days.

women can't read, they only know things from being by other people. pretty much everyone who uses pt is a women in my experience

Yes. Not because he's more fit, or attractive, but because she's letting some other male, who isn't a doctor, have authority over her body.

>Asking a board of insecure betas if you should be worried

Gee I wonder what kind of answers this might get

>Cucked
Just make sure he's wearing a condom. For the price they charge it should be included, but it's best to ask.

Insecure is what women who are or are planning to cheat will call men to protect themselves.

>Im going to go get sweaty and be touched by a man who is in better shape than you

Not a good idea OP

Here is another pic of me with a client. Notice the smile? That is a satisfied customer.

To be fair, a lot of people just cannot into motivation unless they have someone holding their hand the entire time. Plus the money sink makes you feel like you have to get your money's worth.

not about him but other dudes

> Spotting those REMs

Proper rest is very important for recovery.

>mfw the faggot in the webm didn't make eye contact with her

It's already too late bro, he's banged her.

>know a personal male trainer
>his number keep being passed around by 40yo female who doesn't even want to be fit...
>what is going on? Making money this fast and easy is not good
Don't worry he'll send her back to you when he finish with her... each time...

>Gets called insecure
>T-thats what A CHEATING WHORE would say!!

Are you for real?

its the chicken or egg again. maybe if most girls wouldnt actively exploit guys insecurities from dick size to height and they wouldnt be cheating thots men on average would be less insecure.

I never said cheating whore or anything of the sort.
I plainly stated that the majority of women who complain about men being insecure or call men insecure when they express doubts or want to "make sure" tend to be in the process of or thought about cheating.

Men do the same thing. All cheaters do. It's just that women think that calling their partner insecure gives them some special protections.

Even the 10/10 girls are insecure and mentally fucked in the head. They are the ones projecting their own issues. insecure cunts will try to make their partner insecure, cheating thots will always be paranoid about their partner cheating.
women are legit mentally sick

Just dont make her get a lesbian personal trainer.

>Women are cheating tots, fucked in the head, mentally sick etc

You need to get off the internet and actually meet some women other than in drunken clubs. Or not, probably better if you just stay away desu.

Jesus fucking christ I thought this level of misogynist betashit was feminists trying to meme, am I being trolled here?

Fire him and you be her trainer.

>unironically uses the term misogynist
>not all women are like that
>you just haven't met the right ones
>haha you must have never talked to women!

Yeah, a lot of people in general are mentally sick these days, products of a materialistic and ego driven society. Women are not an exception to this, and a large number of them are so afflicted with crippling insecurities and a complete sense of helplessness that there is no wonder that they are completely broken, sick human beings.

We could recognize this fact, and try to heal the gap between the genders, or we could plug our ears and put our heads in the sand all the while screaming "everything is fine! the world is fine! nothing is wrong! we don't need to change!", your pick buddy.

I'm sure she won't leave you user, I mean her PT probably doesn't like her horse cock strap on like you do, and whose gonna take care of her child, not the PT that's for sure. So don't worry OP, your still needed.

You guys are delving too deep into things that wont actually get you laid

(You)

I'm the one who said that calling men insecure was usually a sign of women who cheat or are planning to cheat.

Shit sucks but that's how it is. Men do the same thing where they call women insecure if they are worried about getting caught or are planning something.

Have you literally ever talked to women?

>Uses desu
Nice baiterinho

how does ur ex cheat on u? they're not even dating u tard, leave her alone.

>putting another man in charge of your woman's body

I'm sure that will work out well user

not training ur qt 3.14 gf
>never gonna make it

>So concentrated on molesting his gf that he fucking fails to spot her.

I hate these faggots so much.

Is he going to show her how to do Kegel exercises?

This is disgusting

Wtf? Do you speak English?

haram

You’re so full of shit it’s like an overflowing toilet at a concert.

Secondly, she’s not smiling. She’s holding back laugher at your tiny cock.

newfag go back to

you should be worried about the wasted money

>someone is this gullible

Lol @ being this insecure and trying to give advice on anything

>tfw gf likes to sleep like this and makes happy sounds when I give her a squeeze
Feels good.

only if you are insecure, or are in a codependent weak relationship in which there is jealousy

Those are some shit calves

personally I would get one for the first few sessions. This is mainly due to form and making sure that the exercises are done in a correct and safe manner. Otherwise, you are correct.

Fortunately, I did not need one as I got basic training in school during lunch time for free.Anf later on the internet and actual bodybuilders at the gym,.

Personal Trainers have the most access to poon of anyone. If your gf is hot she's already been banged

my sister literally didnt ever use her free personal trainer sessions included with gym membership because everyone knows theyre usually fuckboys, so there you go

fucking idiot

>tfw exgf loved just cuddling before bed and before we got up in the morning
>tfw she cheated on me a week ago

nah, im sure you can't even taste his semen when you go down on her.

vivi winkler

she was hotter a coupe years back when that webm was made before she got too muscular

bf has a folder called Veeky Forums full of half naked guys. Should I be worried?

What a big fucking disappointment that was.

tfw no one will ever love you like this

University gyms are way different.
The majority of people I know who pt at shitty franchise gyms are all deadbeat loser meathead types who have explained that they always try to to fuck their clients if they're hot

>finally met a cute conservative girl that I actually enjoy talking to
>she just got a PT
>mfw i read this thread

Tell her that you'll pt her for free boi
>"you're not really paying for that are you?"
>"it's so easy to learn on your own with a friend for free, that's how I leaned"
>"if you want I could help you learn the ropes of working out"
Shoot your shot

Nothing wrong with that.

Emotionally distance yourself
ASAP

Still date her obviously, just be cool with the thought she will leave you one day and break your heart and you'll be better from it.

Literally no way to save that, she rolled it off her fucking her head like a dumbass. She should of just stagnated then fail normally and allow him to help her up, but nope. He might be an idiot for being distracted but that was just two idiots lifting together.

how did you find out?

LMAO. sorry user just that unexpected ending

Why the fuck would you not tell her you'd be her PT? You're fucked.

Shit how'd you find out? I'm sorry.

Reach forward and grab the weight force her forward and onto her knees so that the weight would find the rests.

He was spotting her poorly and she had poor form.
He didn't move his hands from her tits, grab the weight hold her still forcing her forward then force her too her knees so the weight could drop on the bar.
She could have broken her goddamned neck.
A woman's first defense when it comes to some hard surface are dangerous is to go limp.
He fucked it up.
She's a fucking noob.
Bitch should have been doing basicbitch cardiobunny dumbbell training, calisthenics and machines.
I'm sure chad and jamal would have made her do it.

I have given it thought, but im home gym master race and she really just needs to start doing cardio. Although I have explained to importance of weight lifting for women

>Emotionally distance yourself
She gave it up the first night we met which means to me that I'll never date her. But a 6/10 big titted blond hair/blue eyed girl talking about Trump memes and building the wall makes it hard.

that's a pic from when she was competing (that horrible fucking tan) she normally looks hotter than that even now

female bodybuilding is such a joke

no, unless he is fucking her

>Those legs
I wish that was a fucking shop

it's ok user I love you like that full homo

Holy fuck I hate watching trainers do this meme shit with knee extensions.

It's like when that guy ruined Cain Velesquez's knees when he made him go super fast with the full stack and was smashing it to suddenly stop it.

Why the fuck would you need pointers on this shit?