Symmetric strength thread

>symmetric strength thread
also, any bicep exercises that you guys can recommend?

What mode is this?

>mfw my wife says things like this to me

:3

>tfw dominator of The Press™ but a pitiful benchlet

why is this website so lacking in lift selection?
3/10

i know these feelings, my armspan is 6'4 (fucking amazing for football) but i'm only 6'0, my OHP is 155 x 2 but my bench is only 195 x 2 lol

2 months in

Serious question, should you count the bar?

Lol no

Fucking yes. You count the whole weight, same as in lifts that aren't performed with barbells (ie chinups)
Anyone who says otherwise is memeing you

You absolute spazzo, do you add your bodyweight on your chin-ups? I guess I'm pulling up 80kg... Moron.

I'm talking about weighted chinups you DYEL b8lord
Nice digits by the way

Same, so if I add lmao1pl8 am I lifting 95kg? No. So why count the bar? You fucking brainlet.

Yes you are you spaz

>he doesn't count his bodyweight to push-ups

Fucking lmao.

the hell are you on about? If you're doing a 1pl8 bar exercise you're doing 60 kg, if you're using the same plate for weighted dips you're pulling 20, why is this so fucking hard?

I guess I should add the weight of my arms to my bench and ohp too. Lmaoing at your life right now.

widen your grip and add some dumbbell work in, honestly helped my OHP and bench a lot

You're actually retarded

Of course. Coming from idiots who add the weight of their arms when doing bb rows.

I don't know if most people do? but really seems like you should since your bodyweight will vary so much as you gain muscle and fat or even just water differences from day to day

Jesus CHRIST kill yourself. Yes I know that your post is bait but congratulations you have made me platinum mad.

are you me user?

Hello friends

>on the verge of getting out of teal hell
pls Rippetoe, grant me strength

5 month lifting feeling weak af

I fucking hate dark blue now. 7 months in

>tablet posting

every day we stray further from God's light

I'm not home..we all have to make sacrifices

5'9 175lbs

its a meme user, always count the bar.

God I wish that was me. Fucking terrible at squat and deadlift.

4 years in

Would be cool if you guys posted pics for reference.

1/2
Long legs and arms with short torso. Lifting for 2 months but played tons of sports prior to this.

2/2

Pls no bully.

been going to the gym for 4 months
about a month away from everything being intermediate

>novice/untrained body
>elite arms
????

his arms are subpar, not elite

Yeaaaah boi

Just your average curlbro

>Can you guess my strongest lifts!?!??!

depends. what are your maxes in bench, squat, deadlift, and overhead press? also height and weight?

Texting on the bench

Of body?

B-but what else am I supposed to do while I rest between sets user?

>Takes rests between sets
>Not super setting his whole routine
Never gonna make it

Super setting is obnoxious as fuck and you know it.

Great now you just have to drop 6 pounds so you arent at an overweight bmi

>only started 2 months ago
pls no bully

>can row more than I can bench

wew

1/2

I seriously hate myself. im so fuckin shitty why do i even lift.

2/2

go ahead and make fun of me i deserve it

Not that user but i superset a lot in my routine how is it obnoxious?

the only number that deserves mockery is your squat but other than that those are solid numbers dude don't beat yourself up like this

yes

BMI is a meme for trained individuals

You fuck up your rotator cuff?

>subtracting twenty (20) {XX} kilograms for no reason

>t. fat

Being fat and lifting is the ultimate redpill. If you get lean while maintaining or increasing your lifts you'll be really strong.

5'9 165lbs

I suppose it really depends on how you're doing it, jumping onto empty equipment/weights is fine but I've seen plenty of dudes obnoxiously borrow peoples machines in between their sets.

Did you run into a lot of plateaus in bench or OHP? If so how did you get to your level of stength for those lifts? Asking because we have a fairly similar build but I'm stuck on babby weights for pressing lifts.
I'm btw

For bench I always warm up into a 1-5rm and then continue doing 1-5rm for like 3 more sets.

So I might do like 235x5, 225x5, 205x5, 205x5 and then go into either incline or weighted dips and then OHP all in the same day.

My programming is probably garbage, I just do a lot of accessories and I end up benching 2-3x a week usually. Most of my limitations in bench came from rear delts, so I guess facepulls and all my other upper back work is what increased my bench.

>tfw literally Chad

I feel like this should be posted with a body pic.

You definiteley have more volume for bench in your program I guess that's the thing I should be doing. Thanks.

Chad would be beyond red, a color out of the spectrum of light humans can perceive. All without having trained a day in his life.

My dips and chin-ups are beyond human comprehension.

When I do it I superset where I'm at, like pull ups and ohp and also supersetting an exercise with some core exercise

>chad
>red and green

you look like one of Santa's elves lmao

It's missing the shopped Ouch! on his chest and yellow calves

>symmetric score 12

>GUYS MY CHEST IS LAGGING WHAT DO IT DO????
>GUYS MY LEGS ARE LAGGING WHH DO I DO????
>GUYS MY BICEPS ARE LAGGING WHAT DO I DO????
I've never understood this mentality, the idea that there's a magic exercise that will make you bigger. Assuming that you're gaining a pound or two per week and sleeping properly, you just aren't doing enough volume.

Just add a few sets of underhand barbell rows to your routine. This shit is not that complicated at all, you just didn't read the sticky.

This is
>(me)
After only doing bench, OHP, pull ups, barbell rows, squat, deadlift, and some ab work for 2 and 1/2 months. My workouts never went past an hour long. I never touched a machine or dumbell. You are a faggot.

>Autism: The post

Me btw, I've trained before and got bretty good about 7 months ago

Post body then fag

All I have is a back pic

and I'm

That's just unfortunate

Why tf don't you do bench or ohp????

I alternate between ohp and bench every day it's just that I keep stalling on them but somehow progress on every other lift.

please stop

mine was 11 lmao. i win fuckin noob

-37 here, pleb

you're the exact opposite of me wtf