Tfw no red-head qt gf

>tfw no red-head qt gf
at least I can get my gf to get this amazing ass r-right guys...

would berry

I know that feel

read somewhere your suppose to avoid dating single moms and redheads

why redheads?

They do seem to be crazy. Also they are supposed to have a higher sex drive. So sluts maybe?

redheads always have the best asses
>t. dated a redhead for 4 years before she cheated on me and ripped my heart out through my chest

>was crushing on a petite figure-skater redhead qt a couple years ago
>turns out I had a shot, but didn't step up to plate
>dont see eachother for almost 2 years
>Walking to class and see her, same petite qt as before
>Smile and let out (an accidentally nervous) hey, she smiles back and does the same
>Later that day I stand up after getting a drink from the fountain, she's coming toward me smiling ear to ear, wipe water from my face and smile back and walk right past her as I was in a hurry
>realize my autism
>haven't seen her in 2 weeks
>keep telling myself ill go and say I if I see her again

I am a failure desu lads.

I would literally end civilizations
I would drive entire species to extinction
I would commit atrocities I’m not even comfortable with saying out loud...

Just to sniff her butt

It’s ok bro we’re all failures in that regard. I’ve so many regrets they could bury me.

They will if you don't talk about it (speaking from experience). Talk to a therapist if it really bothers you, otherwise you're gonna just have to allow yourself to forget.

hit her up, send a message saying "sorry for the last time i was in a hurry the last time we saw each other. How you been? :)"
then drop the emojis and catch up, then ask her out for coffee.
If she's interested she will accept it and if not well too bad (what's the worst that could happen?)

Post pics of messages here

>tfw immune to redplebs

Long, shiny, black hair is my weakness.

>sorry for the last time we saw each other, i was in a hurry*

fucked that up, anyway you get it

alot changed for me in 2 years, I don't have her number right now. Basically planned on saying exactly that next time I saw her in person.

>tfw when born redhead but male

Same. Still haunted by regrets and what ifs
>tfw you had a chance with your oneitis
>tfw you fucked up like the spergy nigger you are

The worst is looking back and knowing you had chances and wondering why the fuck you were such a pussy. Then you think about now and realize you’re still a pussy.

Scotanon here, stay the fuck away from redhead girls

>tfw redhead gf with big ass who lifts with me

Why?

wahhhh

So you can have them all to yourself?

Fucking justify this being a childrens cartoon show.

dirty blonde, freckled nose and glasses here
major weakness

but the classical truth is
ass > tits

Both are mine. Some fucking French girl I know is maybe a 5/10 but becomes a 7 just because she has ass-length perfect black hair. Why can't I be into hot girls so my friends don't bully me ahhhh.

This lol every time I get interested in a girl my friends are like "you can do better than that bro" it's so fucking annoying. I don't like normies and I don't like basic bitches. Interesting unique people are better

Norwegian can confirm, my only redhead gf was out of her mind, but very wild. Got sent to some institution. Do not stick dick in crazy.

Your accent is feckin impossible to understand, no true scotsman

>lost virginity to redhead
Feels great

Yeah man, it's the same thing. I'm always against the mainstream because I have to be a special snowflake so most people's 8/10's I don't really give a shit about.

I mean to me the girls I like aren't ugly but to my friends maybe, maybe I'm just cursed but I seem to be a crazy-magnet as well. I can never tell if this is just what I like or if it's some kind of a weird lack of confidence thing forcing me to go for grills I know I can get.

Oh well life's good regardless of what my friends think of the crazy, plain grills I go for.

I had one, she was amazing but crazy nevertheless
I missed her so much for months and months, it got me into (clinically diagnosed) depression. Shit sucks.

>31
>just made kissy kissy at the screen

I have found my people. Went through the exact same shit user, used to have fucking pathetic breakdowns from it when I got a drink down me as well. I'm genuinely ashamed at how much of a bitch I was going through the whole thing.

Go Josh Homme mode. Or that guy who posted bb recipes on yt,dk name young. Got big after he discovered SS.
Anything goes as long as your red genes come from non-Irish stock.

She looks like the one that got away... Delete this OP

mmmmmmbBBBBBbbbrRRRAAAPAAP

Wish i could, but i'm fullblown freckle ginger