Why is Veeky Forums so awful?

Need new clothes as im out growing old ones, only board i go on is Veeky Forums so i thought i'd see what Veeky Forums is like and see if i can get some pointers.

Pic related your average Veeky Forums user.

off-topic for Veeky Forums

Buy lots of button ups, get some gray flannel pants, chinos, buy boots and then get them altered at a dry cleaners to better fit your body otherwise your core area will look baggy

Hello Veeky Forums

hello

Look at online shops that fit your style and see how they coordinate their models' clothing. Search google for fashion blogs that you like. Research tailoring and how things should fit on your body.

>go to Veeky Forums
>thread about manlet fashion is on the front page
Jelous lanklet detected

just wear an armani hoodie and be chad like me

pic related

just wear whatever you want

>armani hoodie
How much money did you waste on this user??

it is a terrible board

If you have muscle, just wear well fitted t shirts, nice slim fit denim jeans and some chunky boots. Pay good money for a new stylish coat each winter.

I actually like browsing fa despite the fact that I don't use their advice. You can get some nice basics there. Also you can find the ID on some nice pieces. Make your own style but use them to do it. They will flame anything because they're afraid of having personality, ironically they also flame mainstream so IDK what's up with that.

If you haven't got down the following there is no hope for you...

good jeans that fit
good quality tee shirt
good trainers
good boots
good socks and underwear
good coat

Start with these. You would be surprised how many people can't do these simple fucking things correctly.

When you get the above right you can start thinking about other things.

1300 danish crowns

Depends on your budget. In my experience, bonobos makes good shorts/pants for those with more bodybuilder-proportioned legs. I also like the shirts culturata makes.

Yeah, it's hilariously bad.

Wear 100% under armour. Expensive but you can't go wrong and you blend in everywhere.

alternatively lots of /k/ shit can crossover to Veeky Forums territory

Antisocial autistic loners with weird hobbies are usually not known for good fashion sense. There are many reasons to visit Veeky Forums, but fashion advice is not one of them. You could have guessed that yourself.

w2c that coat?

It's like going to tumblr for advice on how not to be a rainbow haired smelly landwhale.

this

If you don't wear under armour under milsurp shit then what the fuck do people do?

Don't make fun of Veeky Forums, they're always willing to stick their neck out for you.

They have this weird hateboner pretension for weeaboos but love overpriced black monochromatic Japanese boutique fashion that make them look like mall ninjas

Pic related: The men and women (males) of fit

You're not chad for wearing Armani. Especially not in Denmark lol

>high fashion
>hoodie
You are some kind of retarded.

Is that Dylan Roof on the far right?

Cannot be real.

>autists asking other autists for fashion advice
>thinking this will end well

p 1

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for years and I agree with you. The userbase now consists of mostly hypebeast high schoolers. I only use it to check if there are some nice pieces mentioned in 'cop or not' threads

It's not too far off from reality

1300 on a hoodie? To each his own user, whatever makes you feel like a chad.

Wanna know how I know ur middle eastern

That neck gets longer everytime I see this.

If you're fit you can pretty much wear a potato sack as a shirt and still look better than anyone in this image

>armani hoodie
>chad
pick one user

Hva' fanden har du gang i, makker. Du odelægger danskernes gode omdomme.

denmark is a strange place desu, all the Chads in my area wears worn adidas pants and old hoodies but somehow remain Chad

I feel like none of these people will ever have a job in their life. They all look incredibly retarded clothes withstanding

Any Veeky Forumsggots around? Why do a lot of the clothes you post be black? It's a very normie color and fedoras love black.

stay mad, stylelets

ask me how I know you're a dyel who doesn't have to worry about buying comfortably fitting clothes

Nice thumbnail camera retard

>Why is fa so awful
Because they are Humans clinging to false hope of value. When there's nothing to hold on to inside you reach out; they grab clothes.
>Veeky Forums gets shitboxes and champions poorly built vehicles
>Tumblr grabs other people's words and values offense
>Pol latches on to others mistakes and counts them as reasons why themselves are better
>/X/ latches on to the hope of excitement having been let down in their own bland uninteresting life
>/Asp/ champions the achievements of other men, all of which is scripted like a giant gay sweaty Broadway
>/TV/ latches on to others stories because their own isn't interesting enough
You get the idea. Most people don't do shit, they just have little gimmicks to appear fulfilled while empty.

this is a fitness board.
the topic for this thread is "Why is Veeky Forums so awful?"
that means this thread is off-topic for Veeky Forums.
sorry about your brain.

PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO UNDERARMOR IS NOT NICE
Any of these sportswear brands are better:
Nike
Adidas
Nike
Reebok
New Blalance classic
Asic
Kappa
Puma

This