Why does everyone idolize this faggot like some sort of God? He's nothing special...

Why does everyone idolize this faggot like some sort of God? He's nothing special, yeah he's pretty hot and he's got some nice muscle definition but there's plenty of shredded guys out there. At the end of the day he's just some nerd that got Veeky Forums, fucked some bitches, then had a heart attack at an incredibly young age because he was a dumbass and tried to cheat using steroids. He's not special and the fact that he's been memeified makes no sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A2aCclkwEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude had charisma

it's a hero story
it's pretty easy for a community to create mythos to corraborate the ethos

it was his mindset that was influential
also he posted here and was generally chill to talk to and was fun shitposting with him
He's an inspiration to us all because he was a man who could be chad but also was here shitposting with the rest of us

Like some user has already said: He went from an omega to an alpha.

Were you around when he was alive?

You do realize he was always an alpha though, right? He was popular and was rich, he just didn't have mass. Lol @ these betas idolizing him

> shorten your lifespan blasting high amounts of party drugs and steroids
> die after a few years

This, Zyzz was not an omega before he lifted/roided. He was always good looking.

I think a lot of it has to do with his insertions, they're God tier. There's tons of guys more ripped than he was but his genetics set him apart. Also the WoW nerd who transformed into a Demi-Chad is inspiring to the average autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A2aCclkwEc

Why is he treated like a God? Because he was a fucking God among men.

No the newfags always get triggered by him. It wasn't about size or mass he was inspirational and motivated people to excersize and live thier lives to the fullest, but most of all he was one of us.

>He was always good looking.
he wasn't always good looking,he was some gippo arab mongrel and looked like it. His bro still looks like shit despite being bigger and swoll. Zizz became aesthetic once he reached muscle mode,bc his height and frame became an advantage.

/pol/tards should stay where they belong

>Newfag, the post

fuuuaaarrrk it's been a while since I've been on Veeky Forums happy to see that there still are threads about zyzz

Don't you be chatting shit about my boy zyzz

i hate zyzz and he is so fucking punchable

he use to talk shit about Veeky Forums and roided and now some virgins hail him as a fucking god its a joke

>muh antifa muh stomp lehate
If you don't think arabs/gippos are generally disgusting looking you probably are one. I don't care if you're White Black ASian you should instantly be turned away from these savage mongrels esp gippos.
Anyway he was armenian or some shit the point is he looked like dogshit and made the best of it

>At the end of the day he's just some nerd that got Veeky Forums, fucked some bitches, then had a heart attack at an incredibly young age

Made it

He was a Kurd. Kurds are literally white.

>disrespecting based Zyzz
Nu/fit/ is disgusting

You do realize that when he was alive the majority of people hated him, right?

>Dying in early twenties due to substance abuse

No point in making it if you never get to explore the destination

If you're trolling, then 2/10.

If you seriously think Zyzz's death was anything to do with steroids, and that steroids are "cheating" you're obviously a fat/skelly virgin loser who is also a total fucking moron and is too lazy to even do some basic research, nevermind go to a gym.

I mean, he did die because he was a dumbass - he didn't even have an undiagnosed heart problem like so many young guys who drop dead - he knew all about it and refused to do anything about it. On top of that, he was on coke, DNP, dehydrated from drinking, and in a sauna in Thailand in the height of summer. Dude practically committed suicide.

He did do well though while alive. To go from being a skelly loser to having a body like that is hard work and dedicated, and that includes doing steroids. His body is largely agreed by men and women to be ideal - he's well built, well defined, but not stupidly big like a monstrous body-builder.

That said, his personality did improve, but he was still shy, a bit odd, and seemed a little Autistic.

None of what you posted justifies him being revered as a god tho

>His body is largely agreed by men and women to be ideal - he's well built, well defined
Wew

Well, this is Veeky Forums. Full of retards who go WAY overboard on shit.

Not sure what you're picture proves, but at his peak he was like fitness model. Women like the fitness model aesthetic. Is this news to you or something?

because he gave out fitness advice and inspo and tripped on here you fucking autist
not only was he a character who had a cult following during his lifetime, he's also a story of fitness and aesthetics that is a personal brand too
if you weren't a cunt who is blatantly new to this board you'd understand. now fuck off.

>having more haters than fans

Son, that's not possible for anyone except Hitler.

>Dsp gaming

fuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrkkkkk

nufags don't get zyzz and never will

Dunno who this is but very punchable face

you will never be a sick cunt with that outlook

He was just a dork like myself. But he wanted something better for himself. He was just really inspiring. RIP ZYZZ.

This right here.

I think it's also cause he's dead.

I don't know how many people on here know anything about F1, but Ayrton Senna is a good example.

Sure, he was a very good driver, but is somewhat more deified than he would be had he not been killed.

You were not there.

create mythos
corraborate the ethos
sculpture the lethos
drink the zethos
speak the alethos

Here’s your (You)

haters gonna hate brah

you'll never be like zyzz brah

I won't die at 22? Wow fuck me right I sure am missing out

He probably inspired the Final Fantasy developers to design Noctis' hair. How is that not legendary?

He had personality. Sure there's a bunch of Veeky Forums guys, but they're usually douchebags for selfish reason. They act serious, thinking they're cool, post about motivation goals, and talk shit about everyone who's not fit. They hide behind it.

Zyzz worked hard, but didn't give a fuck. He just lived it up and had fun with his life.

He was also a WoW addict and Veeky Forums poster, and he flipped it around, and that's inspiring to people here.

I wasn't even conceived when he was alive