Every site that provides routines always tell you to stretch before your workout

>every site that provides routines always tell you to stretch before your workout

>never do and still make gains

Stretching is a meme right?

yes

mobility before workout, strech after workout

have fun in your 30s and beyond

>posting worst girl
>not stretching before workout

Never gonna make it

Stretching or warming up is more of a long term investment imo. We had this tard back in high school who looked like a short piece of shit, stiff af. Ex powerlifter, he told me in confidence, if you don't stretch you'll be as stiff as me.

Stretching isn't there to help gains. It's done to keep you limber and relatively flexible. If you don't keep on it, everything will start to tighten up. In 10 years or so, your mobility will be limited and your workouts negatively impacted.

Do it for your future self.

how can you be so inflexible and unathletic that you have to actually dedicate time to stretching lmao

replace the last panel of that comic with the woman meditating and then change the text to whine about meditation instead of prayer. Whoever wrote that comic is butthurt its pretty easy to tell

I know that she forgot to Thron both faggots from the roof , but isnt that the job of god fearing man?

Yes, it's a meme. It increases ROM by improving stretch-related pain tolerance and deactivating the stretch reflex, not training your muscles to relax.

You should warm up and work though your full range of motion without pushing into the end range.

Objectively the best answer. Warming up but not tearing muscle before working out so you can tear it by lifting, then light stretching to *maintain* flexibility and get blood flowing to the muscles you used.

If you try to stretch for flexibility while lifting, you'll spend your gains energy on flexibility and not make as many gains.

Was that game good enough for me to buy a 3DS? I've only played 999

stretching is for the rest of us who doesn't want injuries and reoccurring injuries

Do you literally even know what meditation is you dumbshit triggered christfag?

>It increases ROM by improving stretch-related pain tolerance and deactivating the stretch reflex
thats exactly why you should stretch

stretching on rest days masterrace

You’ll have to play VLR first, and ZTD is mediocre by comparison. I don’t blame it too much though, it only barely got made because the small but rabid fan base insisted on an ending to the story.

You are aware that too much ROM in a joint can be a very, very bad thing; right?

im aware hyper extending is a thing, but simple stretches will not bring you to that point

anybody that doesn't dedicate time prior to a workout for foam rolling/stretching/mobility drills most likely does not lift heavy weights or compete seriously in any sport