"Are you really going to the gym for the fifth time this week after work...

"Are you really going to the gym for the fifth time this week after work? This relationship is not going to work with you spending every afternoon in the gym. Can't we just watch netflix and hang out? Because it's not fair that I have to cook dinner and clean after work, but you want to put on muscle so you go and mosey around the gym. If you go to the gym, you can sleep on the couch tonight."

Eat my ass you stupid cunt

You're not even my gf, so gtfo out of here.

>living with a girl
oh jeez dude why would you do that to yourself?

Spot the lie

Maybe you should help out with dinner and cleaning if she has a full time job?

youre way too ugly to be my gf, also she goes to the gym with me, fuck off whore.

want to come with me? we'll spend some time together and you could use dropping a few pounds

> Not finding a gf that supports all of your goals without question
ishygddt

I can not think of something worse than going to the gym with my gf

this desu desu

I mean it all depends on what kind of girl she is. I really dont mind going with my current gf, she enjoys lifting and spots me on bench, also listens to any advice I give her and pushes herself like a male gymbro would.

Surely you meant you cant think of something worse than your gf

Dumb anime poster will willingly live in an abusive relationship lmaoo

Every day is "Bring Your Bitch Day" at my gym.
Presuming she done cleaning, washing and cooking, she should join.

fpbp

>like a male gymbro
this is the exact reason why I wouldn't take her, I don't want her to be my bro, I already have bros.

What's it like working out at home while living with a gf? Does it trigger something primal in them seeing you do weighted chin ups or do they not give a shit?

>having a jewfu
everything went better than expected

Sorry babe I gotta stronk so I can leave you

bitch no one said you had to do any of that shit i'll have nuggies for dinner and eat them from the bag leave me the FUCK alone

Are you retarded? You know damned well I work out in the garage before work while your lazy ass is still sleeping. You know what, next time you're on the rag just stay at your place for the week you crazy cunt.

virgin detected

You should never allow a woman to manipulate you into deviating from the course of achieving a stated goal

If anything, this is either a conscious or sub-conscious test on her part. Giving in to her demands means you fail, and she'll lose respect for you in the process.

No woman worth her salt would try to stop you from achieving said goals in the first place; she should be nothing but supportive and encouraging.

If not, well, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

I'd rather die a virgin then a castrated cuckold. "Sleep on the couch", bitch, I own both the bed and the couch, you can go sleep outside

Kek. My ex now goes to the gym with her new bf. I genuinely feel sorry for that poor guy.

Every girl Ive ever dated, at some point early on I always tell them the same thing
>I know where I'm going and I'm not gonna stop until I get there. I'm happy to take you with me but if you slow me down or try and stop me we're done. That's all I ask.

To me, not slowing me down on my goals and actually supporting me is worth more than any looks or personality trait.
They all are so supportive at the start too and it's great until they realise you're serious and say the exact same sort of shit as OP posted.

Needless to say I'm still single. But I know what I want

>hey help me cook and clean since we both have full time jobs
>you're abusing me!

Bitch, it's my fucking bed, you can get fucked if you think I'm sleeping on the couch.

Cooking takes no effort especially not if you own a pressure cooker and a rice cooker with a steamer and use them both at the same time. :3

>rice cooker

get the FUCK outta here WEEB

bitch you're like a 4 and I'm like a 10 what the fuck?

That's fine. And she can also cut the grass and take the trash out and fix the cars, and the sink, and clean the fish tank, and feed the snake, and treat the house for insect prevention...

>not working out 3 days week

> he doesnt want a gymbro he can fuck

This.
I'm content with breaking down my own door and throwing her out if she thinks she can get away with disrupting my sleep gains.

If you don't have the discipline to lift in the morning you dont deserve a gf

Bitches are crazy. Sick shoulder session today.

>this whole conversation

dump this cunt my dude

she sounds like she would be difficult to be around

>ex made me sleep on floor once
>best sleep i ever had
>firm, chilly, get to hold my dog who she didnt let on the bed
>sleep on the floor most nights now
didnt expect that one did you cunt

>tolerating women like this

do you have a bag at least?

She seems like a bitch. Then again, if you can tidy the house while she's at work, you sound like a NEET. Which makes both of you bitches.

>GTFO out of here
>get the fuck out out of here?

>he doesn't fuck his current gymbro and doesn't get the brotein

>made u sleep on the floor
>ex
She totally broke with you, you fucking cuckold. She was probably banging Tyrone while you were struggling on lmao1pl8

Rice cookers are fantastic. Perfect rice every time, and goes into "keep warm" mode by itself once it's done cooking so you don't have to worry about timing it perfectly with the rest of the food you're cooking.

>muh ricecooker

nah man, heres how you do it. you get yourself some white rice, you put that shit in a casserole dish, you add water, and then you cook it in the microwave for a looooooong time until you get your finished product: rice that's scalding hot in some places, cold in others, sticky and mushy while still having hard uncooked pieces sprinkled in there, and a subtle bleach taste to wrap it all up.

this. lived with multiple girlfriends and mom and sister. women are fucking disgusting. they leave shit everyhwere they go (showerooms are a fucking disaster zone) leave doors open, never empty the fucking bins, their hair gets everywhere, they spray shit all over the place. live on your own and have a girl over every couple of nights instead.

I-is that what I've been missing?!

>tyrone
>sleeping on a gel mattress, fucking his neck and spine up
>me
>sleeping on a perfectly calculated floor for maximum recovery and gains
ez win

A fucking men.

PSA for all anons:
Couples that move in together before making a formal commitment (ie. marriage or at least engagement) have an insanely statistically higher likelihood of breaking up than those who wait until they are formally committed.

Don't play yourself.

This is an argument for moving in together. The obvious reason for this is that the married cucks are to cucked to deal with a divorce.

>married
>less likely to break up
Well no shit Sherlock, divorce is a pain in the ass.

>>lost

This doesn't make any sense. Moving in beforehand would bring up any glaring issues having to do with living that you wouldn't be aware of otherwise.

I'm guessing this is a spurious correlation and has more to do with all of the low class retards who move in together after month 1 and then marry after month 4, divorcing a year later.

There's no right answer to this.

Think about marrying someone, moving in with them, and finding out for the first time about all these disgusting habits they have that subconsciously destroy your physical attraction to them.

Sounds like a pretty bad idea.

gee, it's almost as if there's some sort of legal consequence for separating that said formally committed couples, or at least the male half of said couples, would wish to avoid...

>talking to anyone who communicates like that
shit tier gf

Best response in this thread desu

the latter.

Are you telling me that yiu clean your fish/snake tank and mow the grass every single day? Cause Im pretty sure you eat everyday you absolute virgin.