No /fph/ thread

>No /fph/ thread

come on lads I thought we would always have one up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhWkg8dcwFM
youtube.com/watch?v=ROsymjaJ3OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice digits, by the way, I finally watched some clips on youtube about that TLC fat girl show and goddamn it, this is so horrendous.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhWkg8dcwFM

>the one for us will love us whether we're 100 lbs or 300 lbs

Look, I'm very relaxed about my girl's body. She should be 105 lbs but she ways 125, which is 20 lbs overweight. That's a fucking LOT. But if she weighed 150, I'm out of there, and I'm as easy going as it comes. Who in their right mind who date someone at 100 and then be indifferent if they ballooned up to 300? Why do these women think that any such man existed anywhere in history?

These women are condemning themselves to a lifetime of obesity and loneliness. They'll eventually end up hating men and playing sour grapes.

What's the male equivalent of such females? MGTOW losers?

Anyway, fuck em all. Fatties deserve no love. Just their early grave that they've done everything within their power to ensure.

Just curious, how tall is your gf? Trying to gauge if she's chubby or fatfat.

When ya gotta poop ya gotta poop

Many disorders results in people becoming fat: Sleeping disorder, diabetes, chronic pain, depression, low intelligence in combination with emotional turbulence, etc etc.

It's about time our society deals with the problem seriously. The fatties who can't get well on their own needs to be motivated. We need to remove them from candy shops, junk food restaurants and elevators.

The need to be sent to a wilderness camps, where there is nothing but healthy food, long walks, lots of stairs and no electrical outlets or reception to their phones.
Want some electricity for one reason or another? The bicycle is connected to a generator, np!

Let's concentrate all the fatties to these camps, and as their BMI reaches a healthy level (according to Singapore standards) they can go home. It will take a lot of work, but just remind them that "Work will set them free" and they can focus on that goal.

This is free healthcare - the best kind! Helps their bodies, and saves our eyes.

I feel like it goes both ways. Like, if someone you loved was a healthy weight and all of a sudden gained a shit-ton, you would probably be really concerned. Like, I'm fine if my SO gains a little weight (they actually probably need to since they are kind of skelly), but if they were to gain 200-300 lbs I would wonder what the fuck was going on. I don't know how anyone would just be OK with that.

what the fuck!

Say hey to your new waifus

>you look amazing in pinup/vintage style clothing

Still not as good as thin girls

>standing up is harder

This is fucking animal abuse

Fuckin kek

Reverse Google search of this image literally made my day

Literally named Ding Dong

>you can still do anything a thin person can do

When I was a kid we got season tickets to six flags every summer. At least once a year I saw someone get kicked off the Batman ride because they didn't fit in the seat.

Posting stuff I haven't seen here

What kind of sugary drink or alcohol do you think is in the cup?

Bring me Han Solo jajajajaja

mayonnaise

Eyes Wide Shut 2 A Diet

Sorry white boys

Oni is such a fucking cuck

1. the guy in the pic looks skinny lol

2. I eat clean and work out for weeks on end. If I go to a ballgame or neighborhood cookout, I'm going to eat some american cuisine and drink beer. 1 cheat day doesnt mean shit, honestly

Kekkus

Horrifying

muh laygs

I sometimes wonder if fat girls make themselves look hideous so when guys turn them down, they have a scapegoat for it.

>"well, I'm naturally beautiful and curvy, he must have turned me down because I'm too quirky and alternative for his tiny patriarchal mind, lol"

Sorry, this is a no empathy allowed thread.
Yeah, the guy is skinny, but look at the fatties in the crowd. How many have the same combo?

SJW in his finest

Pop off!

the other women aren't that fat to be honest, but that woman on the centre.... god damn it, I feel bad for her

I see nothing inherently wrong with this. I'd murder that thing

Fatness is delusion personified. That's why nobody trusts fat people, especially fat women. Because they will lie and justify anything that they do so that they are never responsible. Never trust a fat person to behave conscientiously, because it's obvious they can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROsymjaJ3OY

>Those arms
Yes, don't delude yourself, they're most definitely fat

i never knew it was humanly possible to have a fucking fot roll on your forehead. Jesus fuck.

>too smart to store fat in the body

It's way too many carbs for the average American there who is most likely overweight or obese

Where do they get their confidence from it's unfucking believable

>I don't want to pick it apart
Probably because it isn't a rotisserie chicken or the dregs of a pint of Ben & Jerry's

jesus fucking christ people are disgusting

this is a blue board sir

This is the face of pure bliss. Why do you want to ruin her fun time, Veeky Forums?

I imagine she could be a qt girl if she weren’t fat. What a shame.

The guy holding these doesn't look fat based on his hands/wrist so I'm not upset by it.

Also both those look bretty gud

Cucks tell them they are perfections as is.

she can gorge in other things, like fucking water

Never accept fat.

They are obese. Its just that we are brain washed these days to think that is normal.

ITS NOT!

Science has proven pic related is what a woman should look like.

>those giant veins
damn it Veeky Forums, you still manage me to horrify the shit out of me

There’s nothing inherently wrong with this.

It’s just American ingenuity at its finest.

>mrw I see a fatty about to eat all of the fucking cake

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>CANT WAKE UP
> WAKE ME UP INSIDE
> S A V E M E

The only thing wrong with this is that the chicken and fries at yankee stadium are god awful.

t. loyal yankee fan, dont talk to me about to alcs

TOPKEK

This is just fucking amazing.

Join the dodgers bandwagon senpai, it's the only way for redemption.

I really wanted a NYLA World Series.

>The only decent coord is worn by what is apparently a man

Fat is fat homie, what's not very fat today will be morbidly obese tomorrow.

You'll be paying their medical bills either way when they get too fat to work and pull disability.

Pic related it's the mindset of all fatties