Hey I'm male 6'4 430 pounds 16 and desperately want to loose weight the only problem is the emberasment I went to a gym...

Hey I'm male 6'4 430 pounds 16 and desperately want to loose weight the only problem is the emberasment I went to a gym to start out walking on a treadmill but I got laughed at by the girl next to me and I had to leave is there anything I can do from my own home that will help me loose weight or is there a way to get over being embaresd at the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR64wOmDlxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat 500-1000 calories,after you hit 190 lbs get loose skin surgery

Are you fag? Some tiny peasant laughed and you want to leave the territory? Losing weight is almost everything on calories. Eat good food and if that girl was decently looking start making plans how fit 6'4" chad aka you, will cuck her dad

She’s a cunt.

No decent person laughs at another person trying to improve. Hopefully you were just a bit paranoid heading in the gym, but even if she was laughing at you, the point still stands: she’s a cunt.

Just do low impact cardio and eat at a deficit and you’ll be fine. You know how terrible we are, but everybody here respects a fatty trying to become an ex-fatty.

Look her in the eye's, jiggle your belly, and wink at her. The only reason embarassment happens is because you let it happen. Youre fat and trying to better yourself. Nothing else matters. Who gives a fuck what some cunt thinks.

You're already better off than 99% of fit. You can always lose that weight but they will never stop being manlets.

Fuck the sloots and just focus on you. Anybody ratting on you is just projecting their own insecurities. You have nowhere to go but up.

Well is there anything that would realy help that I can do at home so I don't look like I'm dieing next time I go and also do you guys think it's possible I can at least look normal by this time next year

Fuck people in the gym who are like this. They are the worst kind of people. They are so self absorbed that they don't realize you are working to better yourself. I've been in that boat, it sucks, but you will get through it, and you will lose that weight as long as you stick to it and don't get discouraged by bitches like that.

All that being said, while cardio can help burn calories, it really is all about eating at a deficit. And sometimes doing cardio doesn't help because you get yourself extra hungry and then you eat more when you get home. If you do cardio to speed up the weight loss process, make sure you're super diligent with tracking your diet. Download a food tracking app (I use LoseIt and it works well for me), and track absolutely everything, and make sure you don't exceed your caloric intake.

You can do it.

You should be changing both your diet and exercise habits, but diet is most effective. You can lose weight simply by eating a deficit of calories and not doing any more exercise than usual, but you will lose it more slowly than if you were eating less and working out more. Try and go back to the gym again if you can. Did you honestly think that losing weight would be easy and embarassment-free? If that was the case, we wouldn't have so many fatties around. Just keep at it and others' judgement/ridicule will turn to admiration/respect. Good luck, friend.

so sexy that her granny panties are showing. and she's like on display. that's really sexy to me.

Do jumping jacks or jump rope at home. Walk/jog around the neighborhood. Keep in mind that building stamina will take time so don't be discouraged if you are out of breath after 10 seconds of cardio. Just keep doing it.

This is the only answer. It's not worth working out at your current weight because you would fuck up your knees and injure yourself. Starve yourself until you you're 190 and start over. I started at 6'5 185 lbs and I'm currently 210 lbs at 11% body fat and I feel pretty good slowly bulking with cleans foods.

this is not entirely true, OP. You can safely do stationary bike or swimming or even an elliptical machine. I strongly recommend you exercise while dieting to lose the weight, you're going to want to maintain as much muscle as possible to fill out the loose skin and keep your metabolism up. The cardio will help your metabolism as well. I bet the people judging you is mostly in your head, and if not fuck em, dude you're doing to right thing.

Daily walks
youtube.com/watch?v=pR64wOmDlxI

>I got laughed at by the girl next to me and I had to leave

No. No you did not. She's a shitty person and likely insecure herself, but that doesn't mean that you HAD to leave. Next time ignore everyone around you and focus on you.

As for your progress, diet will be most important for at least the first 150-200 lbs. Shoot for 2000 calories everyday. Pay close attention to portion sizes NOT JUST CALORIES. You may think you are only eating one serving, but that is rarely the case.

But yes, you can and should supplement your diet with exercise. Idk why people even use treadmills. Running outside is better in almost every way. You want an exercise you can do away from the gym? Fine

Walk out your front door and jog until you can't. Then walk. Then jog again. The biggest benefit to running outside is that every mile you run is essentially doubled if you pick a good route. What I mean is that if you run 2 miles on a treadmill you can give up early if you're tired, but if you're outside, then you're 2 miles away from home. You will have to, at the very least, walk back home. This essentially guarantees that you won't give up so long as you can get to the half-way point.

Good luck man. You're gonna make it.

this desu

LISTEN. TO. THIS. MAN.

This is literally your only option, aside from fast /fasting/.

GL user, and use your embarrassment to light a fire under your ass and start improving.

this , eat one meal a day
keep it under 1500 calls

>people laughing at you at the gym

Legitimately hope she gets hit by a fucking car. These people need to die.

Just stop eating fat. Eat plenty of fruit. Go to walks outside. Supplement eggshells for calcium.

You're 6'4 430 lbs dude. You are the baddest man at the gym. Act like it and fuck those mere mortals.

dont let that discourage you man, people used to drive past me and yell "you're fat" when i was 250 lbs but hey now im fit and no one talks shit anymore