I've lost all hope for a gf my only motivation to get big and shredded was to have girls mirin, how do I keep going?

I've lost all hope for a gf my only motivation to get big and shredded was to have girls mirin, how do I keep going?

Time to focus on strength progression and stop worrying about being in a calorie deficit.

>Acquire mass
>Become giant

I'm not interested in being a fat powerlifter

Get a personality

Get big and shredded on the inside

H-how??

Go out more, Interact with people (not online). Talk a lot WITH EVERYONE, learn how to sustain a decent conversation without spilling spaghetti everywhere.
At first you will feel goofy ad, but then you'll get better

Sage goes in every field to not bump into anyone.
I call myself "this one" to stay humble
I use broken english to avoid digressing
Become what women want, get woman.

Pretend you are product - who do you sell to? What do those customer want in their product?

How do you market this product? Is getting the picture out enough?

What other products are available? How do we distinguish ourselves from our competitors? Is there something our customer wants that only we can provide?

Finally,
Do we want that kind of customer in our store (home/apartment)? How should the environment look? What do most customers expect in their checkout experience?

Maybe you should do some market research. Try not to be too creepy!

n-nani?

This is too real

Will lifting increase my personality?

i've lost hope the day i found a gf on Veeky Forums and lost her

I get that you are supposed to take a woman on an emotional roller coaster ride but why the fuck are we conditioned all of our lives to act like this?

It's perfectly reasonable behavior but it will never get you pussy nor will it ever impress people

Did you forget to save the pic user?

INTENSE AMOUNTS OF ROIDS
no other way to reach that shallow goal, sry

>how do I keep going?
You DON'T, you never had a 'valid' reason in the first place, go back to playing vidya gaymes, chowing down on hot pockets, and guzzing mountain dew, you worthless faggot.

Source?

but being alone is more comfy

You start lifting to get girls but you eventually start lifting because you realise that being in shape makes you better than other people.

Rondo duo