Anyone else falling for the Gomad meme? Making some pretty nice strength gains and aesthetics are on point for now

Anyone else falling for the Gomad meme? Making some pretty nice strength gains and aesthetics are on point for now.

bump

GOMAD kicks ass if you got the milk-drinking gene, its EZ mode gains.

GOMAD is fucking retarded
>tons of fat makes you feel lethargic
>only 8g protein for 150calories
>makes you bloated, causes gyno, and rapes your arteries
>costs $6 a day

I been on GOMAD for 3 weeks straight with no side effects. I just had to bump up my fibre intake to compensate for firmer shits. No farts, no acne, no bloat, pure strength and aesthetic gains. I gained about 14 lbs so far and my abs are actually more defined and my FWB said she feels a lot more muscle all around. It's cheap and easy, just add in 2 decent meals and it's easy to hit macros and have all day energy. 10/10 would recommend

GOMAD is only effective if you're White.

your shits will be white after a while

wanan try but scared my acne will get worse

pretty sure im not lactose intolerant cuz I eat mad cheese and sometimes ice cream and i drank a lot of milk as a kid but i dont wanna take the chance until my skin clears up

I pay $2.59 a gallon of whole milk. I've drank lots of milk my whole life and never had any signs of gyno and never been fat. I guess I just have that milk drinking gene combined with high test, or maybe your just a low-t numale.

>drinking unorganic white jew
JUST

Not true, I'm a mixed race black American. Also, shits turned mustard yellow, not white. As long as you're eating clean and getting enough fibre along side GOMAD it flows out fine.

GOMAD helped me go from horribly skinny to average human being. Unfortunately none of my local markets or grocery stores pack gallon milk jugs so I'm not doing it anymore because it's super expensive and impractical to buy six liter cartons of milk a day, but it's fucking great.

haha are you my brother? dumpy is doing well on the new drugs

I was the perfect candidate for GOMAD. I was 5'6" and only 69lbs. Hopped on SS and went through hell almost puking every day but my body got used to it. Bulked up to 175lbs with GOMAD and tapered it off since I could actually stomach food by drinking that much milk.

Timestamp LDL and HDL, lets see those genetics at work

69lbs?!?! How? Weren't you on the verge of death?

Sounds extremely unhealthy

No timestamps but I consistently run a mile at a 7:30 pace before every workout session so I should be good.

I cant tell if this is b8, gj

>5'6
>69lbs
Christ lad, got any pictures? That's beyond Auschwitz-tier

I’m lactose intolerant
Never gonna make it

Not bait. I truly believe I have good genetics. As long as I listen to my body, push hard, focus on good lifting and running form, listen to good music, my body adapts

For you

Just drinking 1.5 liters a day.

I'm not gonna make it am I?

i do half a gallon a day should still up your intake

That's GOMAD-lite. A full gallon is 3.8L. You really think you're gonna make it to Gainesville without a full tank? I wont even go to sleep without an empty gallon on the table, and I make it easier for the next day by pre-drinking the next day's gallon if I got room before bed.

I was running a 6min mile when I was 12. You think running a mile 5 times a week at a fatass' pace is going to make up for consuming 70+ grams of saturated fat a day hahahahahahahahaha so glad I stopped coming to this board for fitness advice

I drink about a quarter of a gallon a day, seems work nicely for strength gains. no tits or diarrhea yet

>The average male body after GOMAD

>he think taking this amount of saturated fat per day will make you fat

I take about that amount every day (at least) and I have trouble gaining weight.

Might die early though.

I ran a 6 minute mile in middle school too, but 7:30 is a good pace to get warmed up and not the focus of my workout. I'm not worried about saturated fat, being 205 at around 10% and able to run consistently I'd say I'm fine.

thats been my fucking point you moron. if youre not concerned about that then go ahead and keep being retarded. I was skelly and gained almost 40lb without changing my bf% and I did it with mostly plant based food though I do eat meat and drink milk too. You dont need to do retarded memes like GOMAD to gain muscle especially since apparently you have uberchad genetics

aight timestamp LDL and HDL

Nigga idk what the my numbers are but I feel a lot stronger and healthier since I been on GOMAD. Idgaf sometimes I go through a dozen eggs a day, but I eat my veggies and take my multi and train hard every time and I feel better than before.

>causes gyno

I'm a couple weeks into my GOMAD. Went from 165lbs (at 6'4") to 193lbs so far. Still have visible abs but they are losing definition for sure. Family and friends have noticed I look bigger. Not worried about gaining body fat as the whole reason I started GOMAD is so that I can fast for 10 days running innawoods over my Christmas vacation from work. Fat is fuel and I want a spare tank.

You do realize that skim milk exists, you stupid nigger

Enjoy your chemical castration from drinking that much estrogen. Milk is loaded with hormones

>skim milk

>literally drinking 4L of milk every single day

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

at 5'6 69 lbs your body would be shutting down from a gallon of milk

You obviously ease your way into GOMAD

It may as well not exist, you fucking double nigger

Christ you're fucking retarded

enjoy your estrogen faggots

this. The higher your body fat is the more estrogen you get and harder to make gains.

fantastic comment
really well done

> $6 for a gallon
Lad. A gallon is 8 pints. In what universe does a pint of milk cost 80 cents?
In Britain a pint costs 20 pence or about 30 cents. A gallon ought to cost no more than $3.

>20p a pint

Maybe up north.. Down here its like £3 for a gallon

Is GOMAD a meme if I want to put on weight? I'm doing compound lifts and also cardio every other day. I just can't seem to make myself eat all my calories, plus I work 10 hours shifts.

GOMAD is legit. But had to stop because of the acne. Found other ways to replace the macros. Now I only consume 16 ounces a day.

2GOMAD with RAW milk

just drink weight grain protein shake

not a meme
drink more water, the milk tricks you into thinking you're hydrated, but you're not

I sure hope that everyone that does GOMAD does it with raw milk, if you aren't, you are setting your self up for a disaster health wise in the long run.

>$6 for a gallon of milk
Uwot, it's like 2.50

I found out I definitely have a degree of lactose intolerant now. I wasn't when I was in college, but I'm in my early 30's now, and I guess I don't produce much lactase anymore. I need to get some probiotics to get lactase-producing bacteria or else I'll have to stick to protein shakes.

You don't need to do fucking anything. You could literally kill yourself and never do anything again. There are however reasons to want to do Gomad. If you are trying to gain weight and are not concerned about it being not super clean, milk is a good option for a relatively healthy way to get calories/protein without it being straight up sugar. Quit being a faggot.

>gallon of milk is 5€ in communist scandinavia
food is so ridiculuously expensive here

GOMAD is not supposed to be a long term lifestyle. Most people will do it for 1-3 months to get out of skelly mode and be done with it.

This nigga has been on GOMAD for 7 years straight and only recently switched to raw GOMAD. He's 29 years old and just had extensive blood work and health checks because he just got signed to the WWE. The doctor said he's top notch healthy. I don't think GOMAD is an issue if you're actually training hard enough.