How long would it take to achieve this? I'm cosplaying as Kamina this January for a convention...

How long would it take to achieve this? I'm cosplaying as Kamina this January for a convention. (Current body pic in thread)

OP here

If you bust your ass you could pretty much be there in Jan.

To be that kamina, a few months. To be a non-dyel kamina, considerably longer.

>row row

Achieve DYEL? You're already there lad. Seriously though, OP looks like shit, normies just think he's hot shit because he has visible abs (those fucking insertions though)

You might be able to make it to 'visible abs' level bf% if you stick to a hardline cut starting today.

Also this whole thread is unnecessary and should have gone in QTDDTOT. Post there next time.

Also also you need to go to the gym niBBA

>I'm cosplaying as Kamina

You've already achieved supreme faghood. Why bother with the six pack?

Hm
By January I guess cut until you see muscle like 7-5% bodyfat
But after the con you gotta bulk

Are you fucking retarded?
That guy has a decent amount of visible muscle mass as well as low bodyfat.

The OP would have to workout for 6 months to put on a decent amount of muscle THEN cut

Sorry lad I don't post here often pardon my ignorance. Also if I may ask what is defined as a Hardline cut? I've been eating eggs/cereal for breakfast, deli sandwich for lunch, and chicken and veggies and rice for dinner as my starting cut. Would this suffice?

Also I've been going to the gym for a bit now, just have had shit diet :')

retard

I usually think Veeky Forums has a low threshold for calling someone dyel but that cosplayer is pretty dyel. bigger than OP yes but still

Is our threshold low or our expectations high

semantics, but in terms of real world outcomes and public opinions Veeky Forums has pretty unrealistic standards.

True

Yeah diet'll fuck you, it's the hardest part. No fault on your end, berating anons is half the fun.

First off, ditch the cereal, full of fucking sugar.

If you want exact numbers/outlines, check the sticky, find your TDEE, get an app to track meals, calories, and macros. Stay under your calorie count for the day, but also hit your protein.

My recommendation:
Eggs
Egg whites (get a decent sized carton for like $4, mix a few tbs with 2 eggs)
Lean meats (chicken, ground turkey)
Fish (Sardines, salmon, pollock. No tuna, too much mercury)
VEGGIES NIGGA (NO ONE eats enough vegetables. Broccoli, spinach, bok-choy, bell pepper are the top 4. Have a healthy serving with each meal)
Beans & Brown Rice (don't fall for the 'evil carbs' boogeyman; carbs from sugar are a big no-no, but balanced fibrous carbs are good)

Example day:
Breakfast - brown rice, eggs+whites, bell peppers
Lunch - chicken, black/kidney beans, broccoli
Snack - brown rice and bok-choy
Dinner - turkey and spinach over brown rice

>visible abs = muscle mass
lad pls

Great advice, thanks user

>visible abs = muscle mass
I don't just mean his abs. His entire body has a decent amount of fucking muscle you imbecile.

And that list....
You believe the abs are made in the kitchen and ab work is unneeded correct?

You're a fucking retard. You actually have to do things that create muscle to have muscle to show. It just doesn't appear after a fucking cut you idiot.

They're a bunch of idiots who've been sold a line of what is possible by gear heads and old lunatics who're trying to sell people on the idea of body destroying "sports" = basic fitness and that lifting weights is 500% healthy and safe.

They don't know, have any fucking clue, what a natural looks like or is fucking capable of because most of them are unathletic and don't know their glute from a tricep.

OP here, Ive been doing ab workouts for about a week now. I have 3 cardio days w/ abs per week. Will that suffice? Reminder that I am also doing chest/tri biceps/back and shoulders/legs the other 3 days and then Sunday or Monday as a rest day.

hard boil eggs and dont eat the yolk

Look over at , start working on core strength as well. Get an ab roller off amazon for like $7, and hit that shit every day. Need a base to cut down to lol.

On top of everything, keep hitting the gym hard and often, and work in cardio as well (jump rope, cycling, running, hiking, whatever).
You can make it if you work your ass off and stick to it, best of luck

>implying abs AREN'T made in the kitchen
>implying I in any way said dieting replaces exercise
>this mad at anons correctly identifying DYEL
you wouldn't happen to be the cosplayer in OP, would you?
You seem worked into a frenzy over me providing legitimate information, you doing okay?

Sure.
Long as you get a good amount of volume, and are putting weight on the bar every few sessions you're good.
Oh and don't cut.

You can cut or you can build
Never both unless you're on drugs or you're a fat teen male or a pregnant/post pregnancy woman.

this user is right, cut or build. However, you can still follow the examples in with more food/more often to hit caloric surplus, just be eating healthy. No more cereal, more veggies, lots of protein.

More volume = more mass. if you're only hitting a group one day a week you either need to blast it that day or move it up to 2x/week

Thanks for the advice everyone! Gonna work my ass off to pull this off and hopefully reach Kamina status