Literally cant balance school, internet, and the gym. I have complete shit work ethic so i never study...

Literally cant balance school, internet, and the gym. I have complete shit work ethic so i never study, all i do is lift and game and now my marks are going down the fucking drain. Stressed to the point of puking, dont even sleep anymore. Any1 got tips before i go off myself?

>school

Go to free counseling

Stop putting video games before study you fucking child

print your readings/work, go to library/study room, leave computer and cellphone at home.

just stare at qts or daydream rather than study.

You know what the great thing about all of your problems are? They're all fixable. It starts from within.

>I have complete shit work ethic so I never study
Don't give yourself an excuse not to study. Just get up and do it. Once you start its easy to keep going

>all I do is lift and game
Great that you're lifting. It's a great stress reliever. But you can't compensate lifting for all of the other holes in your life. Same with gaming. Take a step back and realize those holes you have aren't going to be filled by lifting and games. Keep your mind occupied (with schoolwork), and earn that time for your hobbies.

>my marks are going down the fucking drain. Stressed to the point of puking, dont even sleep anymore
Slow down there man. If you're not working on improving yourself, you'll continue to spiral downwards. Pick yourself up. You're still young, you have plenty of resources available to you for outside help.

>before I go off myself
Don't. It's not worth it. All of your problems can be solved by making a few simple adjustments in your life. You can handle this. You got this!

what a fucking pussy, I was working, studying and going to the gym and still had time to see my exgf and friends, you only have to be good at managing your time.

Fuck you im mad now

you are a
L O S E R
O
S
E
R

iktf op. I finally had a horrible semester and it's this one right now. I couldn't manage my time right between work, school, and other things going on in my life. You need a constant schedule that doesn't change. Structure is what sets a lot of things in motion. Try to get your schedule right then go back and try again. It will be okay. Right now I'm working 30 hours a week and trying to do 4 classes. Just know failing one or two classes wont kill you. In the grand scheme of things failing those classes won't hurt you. Treat it as a learning experience or it will haunt your ass later on. We all have one bad semester or two when things crop up in our lives. You're human and it's okay. Just learn to manage time better, it's a fickle thing.

t. fag who failed 2 classes and has 1 withdrawal

Not OP,but it's impossible to do work without computer because 90% of assignments are online. Unless you mean working on library computer

What a great reply.

Genuinely good. Thank you

Go buy a shitty $100-200 laptop that is literally incapable of running videogames. If it helps you get your work done it's worth the cost.

I can't work at home, get to easily distracted. So I force myself into an office and do shit.

t. grad student who shouldn't even be on Veeky Forums right now

>tfw the reply is wholesome as fuck ad genuinely helpful

Not OP but this made my day, thanks my man

fuck I just want to drop out and redo all of my courseload. Wish I saw this earlier, but this helps sort of

I have the same problem. I have been successfully cutting. However, my grades are shit. The highest test grade I have gotten is in a stupid art class. I keep getting 70s on all my exams. It seems like the only way to do well is to study 4 days in advanced for exams. I managed to do this last semester as I got a nasty shoulder injury and I was out for 3 months. Managed to get all A's. This semester I m probably gonna get Bs and Cs.
Anyone got any advice?

>Literally cant
oh FUCK OFF

Don’t fuck up your school. Schedule your shit out and follow it.

As the Moroccan girl, I’m really having it with all of your first world problems. It’s triggering me extra hard tonight

Your life is fine you will be ok
I won’t

Thanks I'm in the same boat working heaps and studying full time and about to fall a class and you made me feel a lot better. Went to the uni doctor today and got a referral to an outpatient service for my drug and alcohol problems that are fucking up my study and gains.

Were all gonna make it brehs

The trick is just doing it even when you really don't want to. It's kinda like forcing yourself to sit in an uncomfortable position for a long drive or flight.

coursehero. Practice tests. If anything is worth spending money on, it's practice tests.

>morrocan girl

You're basically a goat or a hairy teenage boy

I’m both

No problem user. I'm glad you're getting help. I hope you go through it and come out a healthier person. Just don't be hard on yourself okay? We lose perspective on what's really on our plate at any given moment and it can make us be unrealistic with the relationship we have with our selves. Be well and keep trying.

Sounds like you've experienced this in the past.

I guess this is what makes Veeky Forums a community

Kek

just dropout now and pick up a trade brainlet. You were never meant to be Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Holy Trinity

>school
>internet
>gym
One of these really doesn't matter and shouldn't be taking much time.
If you have shit work ethic and is aware of it then try your best to solve it, this is already the first step. Then ask yourself how much does the sum of benefits from education+lifting compare to the benefits of vidya and (unfruitful use of) interwebs. user there's a lot of suggestion here so I won't bother, you already know what you can do and people here are trying to help you, only thing here is that you need to do it.

College is literally the easiest time of your life. If you cant handle your shit today you're never gonna make it.

>have most important maths exam of my life friday
>Haven't studies much
>read this

Thank you man. This makes me want to change

user, thank you so much. I'm in a similar situation as OP, doing shite at school, gained 10lbs after going on a good diet, getting little sleep and just generally stressed at life, parents are not helping me at all, just yelling at me, and telling me how much I've been fucking up, rather than supporting me.
You seem like a good person in a world where that shit is rare. Thank you sincerely man. I'm gonna fucking do this.