Does anyone have foot and calf muscle asymmetry from driving...

Does anyone have foot and calf muscle asymmetry from driving? My right foot/calf has less flexibility and it affects my gait. Anyone else have the same problem?

I’m far too autistic to drive

try not driving, you subhuman shit. Get a bike

>not driving a stick shift like a real man
Never going to make it

>he doesn't use his toes to hold scissors
>he doesn't shit upside down
>he cut his steak with a plastic butter-knife
>he doesn't strain his spaghetti with a slice of swiss cheese
>he doesnt cook eggs on his car roof
>he doesnt wear flip-flops when he does his sprints
>he doesnt pop tranny pills to make his lifts more challenging
Never EVER going to make it
Remember, stuggle makes the man

>driving stick is a struggle
Never going to make it.

Yeah, but its pointless extra effort that tards use to make themselves look cool.

No but I think I may be getting imbalanced in my left leg from having a clutch and living in suburban hell.

Wow the irony here is delicious

Driving a stick is fun. You feel the car better. You know the car better. You probably don’t even know your rpms at 20 mph in 2nd gear. Pleb. Guess you wouldn’t know what that’s like since a 2004 Honda Accord is the nicest car you’ve ever driven.

Holy shit, I had no idea carfags were so autistic. Thanks for the keks

>manual gearbox is pointless
i fucking hate americlaps

Name some benefits

For one, actually knowing how to drive and control the car. Some people actually enjoy cars and driving.

Black people can’t steal them

Push start on manual in case you have a dead battery

im p sure that a shit ton of accidents are caused by automatics, as the driver is too detached from whats happening with the machine they operate, and prone to distractions such as texting, make up, eating, etc.

can push start
drive like a granny to save gas, or like a madman to have fun
easier to wrench (tho if you rather drive an automatic i cant picture you wrenching at all)
you actually control the machine, instead of letting it shift like some guy decided, literally cucked out of your money
shit happens, if the only available car in an emergency is a stick you better know how to drive it
melatonin enriched individuals cant into stick, are you better than them?
F U N & C O O L

Shit im sold on manual now. First car I buy im probably gonna try getting it manual.

Though would the push start thing still work on newer cars with all those computers n stuff? Or would the dead battery recharge due to the engine?

what you do with push start is get the car moving in neutral, and once enough speed has been achieved, drop the clutch in 1st gear. this connects the drivetrain (wheels) to the engine output (crankshaft) "forcing" the engine innards (pistons, valves, etc) to move as if it were operating, since the electricity for the sparkplugs to do their thing is generated by an ignition coil/magneto driven by the engine itself, assuming you got they key inserted and the switch open, you´ll get a spark, and thus combustion, and then the engine will do it's thing. the alternator (also driven by the engine) picks up, starts generating current, recharges your battery.
newer models have as you said, a bunch of computers/electronic injectors/pumps that might not work with a completely dead battery, but might if there's enough juice on it left. depends on the what fuel delivery system your engine uses, i guess, but you have way better chances with a manual gearbox, than the big 0 you get with automatics.
autistic rant off, excuse any misspellings.

No this is great info. Thank you.

I tore a ligament in my toe when I had to drive a customer's stupid fucking ricer with a clutch you could use for resistance training in stop and go traffic on a steep hill.

All I find after doing an endurance race is that my clutch leg's IT band is really fucking sore due to using the dead pedal to brace my body in corners.

I probably would have asymmetry but I do a lot of cardio as training for enduro racing so my calves/feet are fine.

Manual is pointless and annoying on the street, though I do race a manual since our team is too poor to buy a sequential. Even in racing it's a liability in case you fuck up your heel-toe and rip out a transmission mount plus the time wasted in shifting alone compared to the rich guys with sequentials.

Honestly if it wasn't for the cool factor I'd say manuals are completely fucking retarded to own for any reason other than cost-effectiveness.