Pic related is my story, it’s eight in the morning and I still haven’t slept

Pic related is my story, it’s eight in the morning and I still haven’t slept

I feel physically sick, and trying to feel better by talking to fit

I’m considering doing nothing but overeating so I get obese and no one would want me anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

bundestag.de/en/europe/international/exchange/ips/arabian/250618
instagram.com/alwayssnicole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry sis.

Run away to America

shut your mouth and spread that pussy open whore

Come to England I'll marry you habbibi

Maybe not America, but get out of there and seize control of your own life. Spain would be pretty easy to get to, and better than the trap you're falling into. It may create a rift between you and your parents for several years, but you need to value your life more than their expectations. Go out and grow more, don't give up on your dream.

Well, that's what you get for wasting your only beautiful years not finding a good man. Your parents worry about never becoming grandparents. What did you think was going to happen? Should they have let you die an old spinster?

Obviously, by 28, if you haven't found a man, you never would have on your own. They did a good thing for you and you should be grateful. At least now you have a couple of years in which you can become a healthy mother.

why can't you say no?

I guarantee there are some Veeky Forumsizens who would help you get footing somewhere. You've only got one life, go live it.

Thanks

I did
Their response was “it’s Just a phase you’ll learn to love him”

I don’t want to use people

but how are they making you marry him
isn't the decision ultimately up to you?
what's keeping you from getting final say?

Ignore this faggit

As right wing as I am, move, get out of there, yes your family will hate you for it, but is that worth holding your life back for? My mum and grandad fell out for years over her doing a degree when we were small children, just gotta get on with it.

Not wanting to use people who offer to help in your situation is pretty dumb senpai ngl

What do you mean, you don't want to use people?

post your pic and if you're hot I'll marry you. I need a wife that lifts, Tu parles français ?

It's a fucking Muslim country you asshat. Are you not able to comprehend what that means for a woman?

Not OP
But I bet you wouldn't want to be forced into marriage with some 3/10 girl just for the sheer opportunity to 'become a father'

do you know why they chose him for the arranged marriage?

didn't know it was muslim
damn op
im not qualified to advise you on this shit

whoever made this has an appalling taste in women

This. GTFO by any and all means necessary before your new husband has your clit cut off and douses you in acid cause your too uppity for his tastes.

The people here who will offer help are probably just lonely and looking for someone to marry, no offense but it isn’t easy at all

He saw me when I was out buying grocery and followed me home and asked my parents for my hand

Wowee, he's a loser and creepy as fuck. Beat him up until he divorces you. Flawless plan

>Muslim shithole
>learn learn learn
>woman
This is your mistake, should have looked for a husband in europe or usa. Sell yourself for more.

How can we help fellow Veeky Forumsizen

Your family did you a favor. You were 27 and unmarried. You won't be fertile forever, you idiot. It was all for nothing because you didn't find yourself a man before turning 27. You wasted years of your life on education. You are a woman, your primary function is to be a mother and a wife; education, fitness, etc. all come after that.

Come to Canada as a refugee, our cuck PM will let you in in a heartbeat if you tell them this story, I'm not even kidding.

Ignore this faggot, he has no wisdom.

Unironically this. Marry a leaf on here then pay him back for any expenses once you’re in the country with a job, then just go on with your lives separately

I don’t really know, I’m exhausted I think there’s no way to help I’m just trying to feel better

I wasn’t allowed to date or see anyone, when I tried dating a few years ago my brothers and father made my life living hell

You're one of the few who's allowed to use the old floating-door trick imo. Set sail for somewhere non-muslim and you're sorted.

We get it OP, your situation is shitty. Tell us what we can do. If what you said is true, then I don’t think you’re ready to give up yet. And you certainly shouldn’t be

My fucking roommate right now is from fucking Nigeria and if Google is to be believed his Dad is pretty fucking rich, yet he's over here not washing his dishes.

So just fucking take advantage of the Jews for once in your life and go somewhere they take refugees, the media and everyone tells us all it's people exactly like you coming over anyway.

Well, you're getting old, of course your parents were getting desperate. You're 27 for fucks sake. They want grand children. Any grandchildren(if decently healthy), even the children of a balding creepy manlet is better than no grandchildren.

Do you speak German? How much time do you have? There are plenty of educational scholarships for people from the ME and Maghreb countries. One of the top of my head bundestag.de/en/europe/international/exchange/ips/arabian/250618 leave the country and apply for refugee status

>unironically believing this
>t. Beta cuck

They don't want you dating, they want you married. Dating nowadays is a temporary sex partner.

It seems you are not that smart if you are still in Morocco.
Even this guy got the right idea.

Holy fuck the manlets DO come out at night

You can't ironically believe anything, so stop writing redundant nonsense.

Put yourself in their shoes. You have a 27 daughter and you want several grandchildren out of her.

And hello 'murica.
instagram.com/alwayssnicole/

Wouldn't your parents sympathize if you pointed out that he's an uneducated (likely poor), filthy manlet? No matter how strict or religious I am, I cannot picture ANY father wanting their daughter to marry a low-quality man.

That's a shitty situation. You gonna poison him or something?

>want several grandchildren out of her
Wow you must have had some stunningly high levels of alcohol in the womb

If I runaway it would make things worse for my sisters, they’ll literally stop them from even going to school or take the internet forever

I have to think of them too, my parents come from a very poor area and aren’t exactly welll educated, they will do things you western didn’t believe existed anymore

They already have grandchildren

They want me gone, he’s poor but he has a place to live and can feed me and that rich to them

Come to Morocco user, you will feel like home

You're right, 6ft is Manlet status nowadays. I must have told this independent Moroccan womyn that she's an idiot for not marrying sooner, because her husband and I are both manlets and I get a smug satisfaction when manlet genes get germinated throughout the genepool.

Bait or not, just cause you're related to someone doesn't mean that you need to obey everything they say. Family is someone who respects your freedom to make a decision for yourself, not blood.

Kys

>Bait or not, just cause you're related to someone doesn't mean that you need to obey everything they say.
It is morocco m8, muslim shithole.
You can't kiss publicly or share 1 room if you are not married.

>5'3 balding moroccan manlet or some 6 foot tall white dude from Veeky Forums with an 8 inch dick

Hard choice for a nig I guess?

>You have a 27 daughter and you want several grandchildren out of her.
So they don't allow her to date someone she wants and marry her off to a fat bold manlet. OK.

Then leave. If they want you gone, then leave. Nothing else need be said. If you want to protect your sisters then bring them with. If you can't do any of this then, admit you need a man and find one quick.

Just find some guy in usa or europe.
You poor family will be happy to have rich western relative.
Whore yourself out.

You're so mad boi

Kys

Yes, you're right. So what? I'm mad.

My parents don't really drink. Like there never was the any alcohol in the house growing up.

>6ft
>mad cause someone dissed manlets
O K B U D D Y

Well somehow some fathers in America can be ok with their daughters marrying black men, so your belief is wrong.

Oh, then you're just genetically deficient, to believe that the only thing you can get out of a woman are some random 5'3 manlet's grandkids.

Can you get help? Critics of Islam might help. Some countries might accept you as a refugee and some feminists might help you.

Try asking ex-muslims of North America. I heard some of their stories and they are a bit like yours.

Tough as fuck and to escape you might need to abandon your family and country. Maybe run off and join the Kurds as a volunteer fighter I don't know.

But I do know that a lot if people have been in similar situations and some have gotten out. They would help and advice you.

If nothing else, your husband might suffer an accident freeing you. Not that I'm suggesting anything, no sir.

Run away with all your sisters and go to Canada as refugees, they literally start you off with a massive cash pouch and then like 1200 a month or some shit, you get more than disabled people.

The media spews sob stories every day about women and children coming over to start a new life away from war and abuse. You don't need to *marry* someone, just physically *arrive in Canada* and you're set.

I'm mad because of this girl being an idiot and everyone else telling her to who're herself out. I'm also mad that you would imply that I'm short just because I thought the girl was an idiot. This is a mad thread. What else is new?

Canadian here. I can tell you certainly aren't

if youre not a virgin this is probably the best outcome you couldve hoped for.

used goods arent in high demand

Using people is ok. Just be fair and honest. If you get set up there, they can use you later for babysitting or something.

That's so shitty OP. Good luck with everything, hope you will find a solution.. Try to talk with your parents, tell them you will find a husband in the next few years, before you turn 30, and in exchange they won't force you to marry that bald 5'3" slob. It's better than nothing, and looks like the only doable option that doesn't include poison your future husband, honor killings or take a boat to Italy or Greece and probably getting raped 200 times and/or drowning in the process

>If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt you can get away with anything brah
t. zyzz

Well then if we're talking about what women should do, then let us say that wasting her fertile years in college or becoming a whore are not good things. She should be having children, and she doesn't have that much time left to do it. Maybe she has a career, maybe she has hobbies, friends, her own finances, whatever. But when will she have children?

Tick tock biological clock ticks faster for women - whether you like it or not 27 yo is very old for women looking for their first husband.

27 yo lad on the other hand has still some more years of bachelor life without much consequences if he chooses to marry later

grow a spine

You'll be cooking his food for a while, wouldn't you be? What's best and worst case scenario if you kill him discreetly?

Muslim/average poor people logic
Now imagine 1/3 of the world consists of people that thinks this way, and you will realize why being a woman sucks so much if you aren't lucky enough to born in europe/burgerland

Well this is what happens when you keep cousin breeding, you become dumber and dumber.

This is how women should look in morocco btw.

then how come women dont immigrate in larger quantities. I would take a good care of couple muslim qties in exchange for sex, no doubt

Have you tried finding a nice guy online in a different country? Not all guys online are bad. I met my husband online. Maybe you should do that, or look around for a temporary guy who would be okay with you marrying them for citizenship and then maybe divorcing later.

Also, I am sure you have a lot of responsibility for your sisters, but in the end it is your life. They could end up with great husbands in Morocco or maybe once you are established somewhere else you can come back for them and save them.

Your sisters might suffer now, but you have to take your chance at life and just make a plan and do it. You have the internet at your disposal, go ahead and use it. Plenty of western countries love to help women in distress who are oppressed. You are too smart not to do this.

Not that OP isn't just bait but yall are retarded

How would a random woman in Morroco just up and move to Europe? You realize the borders are fucking closed as fuck right? The European Union has laws that make the flight companies have to pay money if a brown person seeks asylum upon coming here, so they just won't sell tickets into Europe to non-Westerners who can't PROVE that they don't intend to apply for asylum

----> you need to sneak into Europe by land or sea
and you sure as fucking hell can't do that as a single woman because you'll get raped to death by your fellow refugees

She would need to get a European man to get with her and then go through a year long process of convincing the migration board that they're not jewing the state to get her a green card. It's literally impossible for them to do this without her parents noticing or her running out of time

"just marry a white guy hurr durr" it's not that easy guys

Why did you waited 27 years to get a man
If you are as a good as you say you would have find one years ago, even one gentle, passionate, tall and good looking
I'm not a muslim pig so I wouldn't do what your parents did to you, but at your age, without a man, your life would be screwed either way. Consider converting

>how come women dont immigrate in larger quantities.
1. They are submissive and think this is normal.
2. Any country will ban immigration if your women will leave in large numbers.

Oh, I can imagine! I was forced by my family to study business instead of CS. Only started recovering and getting my life on the right track.

Wew this is a nicely crafted bait
Borders? In Europe? Hard for brown people?
Weeew lad

>go through a year long process of convincing the migration board that they're not jewing the state to get her a green card.
Bullshit. You can marry and get living visa in eu pretty quick.
Dunno about US, but if marry outside of us, can live in us pretty quick too i bet.

>t. Jamal recent German
First hand knowledge boiz

Maybe she doesn't want to have children. Maybe not now, maybe what she wants right now is just to enjoy life like everyone else, have fun, get an education, have the same possibilities that me and you have.

You people scare the fuck out of me sometimes, how can you be from (I suppose) one of the most culturally and socially advanced countries in the world and still reason like a monk from the middle ages

lol move to aus, my family will take you in till you get on your feet srs

Why are you letting your parents make this decision for you? You are 27

she a 27 yo grandma. you do this kind of stuff when at 17 yo, yo

Nobody from Morrocco gets asylum retards

There are different kinds of sand niggers and the migration boards know that Morrocco hasn't been at war since 1964

And even so, even if she was Syrian, she would have to get into Europe by land or sea. The niggers pouring over our borders don't fly here, even though it's cheaper than the land/sea route. "Carrier's liability" prevents that. That's why only men come. It's not safe for women.

Have you ever listened to refugees interviews? Those trips are a living hell for young males and women, you usually get raped so many times by everyone that you don't even care after a while.

1/?

PPFFFFFTTTTT
>10 reasons bernie can still win

don't marry him then

These scenarios always seem so odd to me, but then again I wasn't raised in abuse so I would react like any well adjusted adult and tell my parents to fuck off.

Also, you're not responsible for your parents actions. You can't hold yourself hostage because "muh susters". Make it clear to your parents that them being backwards retards is what made you leave, and that its their fault, and that they will ruin every daughter they have until they stop being retards.

Honestly you're painting yourself as more powerless than you actually are because it comforts you to have a reason to not take drastic action. You're making excuses.

London?
o
n
d
o
n
?

>you usually get raped so many times by everyone that you don't even care after a while.
Most mexican get raped crossing border too btw.

My mom had me when she was 32, she wanted a family but she just preferred to focus on career in her young years, so she could become a surgeon and have a good life. I really don't see anything wrong with what she did, and I will probably do the same. I'm not wasting my best years cleaning some toddler's ass, honestly most of the time people who get married in their early 20s are throwing their life away

>tell your parents to fuck off
>youre making excuses

yeah just tell your parents to fuck off, muslima

lol