My obese sister doesn't believe in calorie counting

I recently lost 6kg by staying under 2000 calories.

I overheard my sister saying her bf ate a whole pizza so i was like "there is 3000 calories in a pizza!" and she got mad at me and said you can eat vegetables with lots of calories and not get fat so calorie cointing doesnt matter and doesnt work.

SHE HAs a bf, do you have a gf? No? Ok

I'd like to see the amount of vegetables that has 3000 calories and then eat it. Your sister is stupid as fuck.

I have a husband.

Pure potatoe pizza

I don't think she understands just how large of a mountain of vegetables you'd need for 3000 calories.

WA says about 10kg of broccoli. That's like 10 full dinner plates.

Sage in every field as a formality
Google "BMR Calculator". Most people are sedentary, use those numbers.

Eat that much to neither gain or lose any weight.

3500 calories in a lb (good luck europe) so 500cal/day means 1lb/week. Eat under = loss, eat over = gain.

Water weight is a factor but tends to even out.

Unless youre huge, more than 2lb/week is probably unhealthy.

Or just do keto where you count to 20.

Bmr goes down as you lose weight btw

Why the fuck are ypu sageing?

Well your obese sister is wrong. You'd think she'd realise that given you're evidence embodied.

I suggest throwing potatoes at her while shouting "these calories count"

Lol

She will be increasingly more jelly of you and will start to insult you for petty reason. It's over OP, that's just what fat girls do

Let's say, purely for the sake of argument, that you CAN eat high-calorie veggies without ill effect. Your sister's obese. Is pizza a veggie? Is she just chowing down on vegetables all day? Hell no.

She only said ot to justify her fatness, she mostly eats junk food.

Shes trying to mock me cuz i use to be paleo and she doesnt realise i now eat carbs and chocolate all the time, just hardly any pizza or fast food places food.

She thinks that really fat model in the pic isnt glorifying obesity

>arm tattoo large enough to cover a normal sized persons back

>there is 3000 calories in a pizza
What country is this? There's like 1500 max where I'm from.

No its at least 2100 calories in a pizza

Calorie counting is retarded anyway, most women have so low of BMRs that they would need to eat almost nothing for years to keep weight down at all. Most women have fucked metabolisms due to have little muscle mass as well. Just tell her to exercise and fast for 2 days a week to help stimulate hormones for losing fat. Or she can do it how all really thin women do it, and don't eat anything at all and basically long-term fast and maybe eat 1000 calories max a day for the rest of her life.

you are stupid

You can look all this shit up. Fasting stimulates HGH and increases metabolism, which will help her lose weight. Or can she can be like the rest of women and just not eat anything and lose weight but mess up her metabolism for life.

Calorie counting is not necessary when you are fasting for 2 days a week, your appetite will adjust and you should eat less as a result.

I'm not saying that fasting doesn't work

>most women have so low of BMRs that they would need to eat almost nothing for years to keep weight down at all. Most women have fucked metabolisms due to have little muscle mass as well.
>Or can she can be like the rest of women and just not eat anything and lose weight but mess up her metabolism for life.
Wrong. You can look all this shit up :^)

>>I'm not saying that fasting doesn't work

I'm not wrong, look up the TDEE for a woman that is of average (let's say 5 feet - 5'5") and is sedentary compared to a taller man who is also sedentary. Look at the cutting portion of it and you will see they need to eat about 1000 calories to LOSE WEIGHT. And it gets worse as they age.

alaikäban

so? they are smaller and have smaller appetite, I'm 5'6 and I am very much aware that my BMR is way lower than normal height guys

>Is pizza a veggie?
Many people seem to think so.

It's not just height. Lower muscle mass and hormonal changes (which happen every month for women due to menstruation) affect their metabolism. Men do not have to deal with menstruation, which is an advantage in losing weight. During menstruation, women gain weight and often there are complications in their hormonal processes in the modern day due to diets, environment, and other factors.

Are you a fatass lady pretending to be a cuck to make false excuses?

Because females lose their period weight when its over.

Period weight accounts for 1/2 a lb at its heaviest and and its longest can last up to 10 days