Brahs, first time seriously cutting, I could use some tips

Brahs, first time seriously cutting, I could use some tips

I'm already having cravings day 2, thankfully I was able to control them

What has worked for you?

Not being a little bitch when you get a bit hungry helps a lot.

Faggot.

cutting sucks, there's no way around it.
throw everything out that you might cheat on.

cmon bro insulting me won't help, just looking for little tips to make it maybe 1% easier

thats part of the problem, i live at home cuz im a college student and my parents dont give a shit about my diet, im grateful for everything except the trash they buy (cookie cakes, poptarts, etc)

it's actually amazing how nobody in my family is fat, they eat like shit

>What has worked for you?
not being a faggot

Not stuffing your face full of shit isn't that hard. You shouldn't need help with this.

High protein (like 1g/lb of BW. Helps with hunger) and IF

if you're already starting to look for ways out on day 2 you're not gonna make it. suck it up.
Maybe DNP?

having depression helps.

Cutting is fucking miserable man and I would honestly advise against it unless you have a real good reason to be lean. You have to realize that most people posting on this board are DYEL catabolic weaklings that are too lazy and retarded to even eat so this is the people you're arguing with when you hear "just stop eating, its not that hard!". Our overly developed and efficient metabolisms will fight tooth and nail to avoid losing weight. But if you must, slow and steady is the most sustainable approach I have found. 1800 cals/day or so. Don't suicide cut, it's just too hard to maintain for long periods of time

well im not fat, i just have bad eating habits from growing up (i was allowed to eat anything)

thankfully working out since highschool has kept me below 20% bf

depression makes me binge eat buddy

This is what I've been looking for, too many 130lbers telling me to "eat less"

I've been doing 1800 cals a day

If I do cardio should I add the cardio calories to my diet or just use it as extra deficit?

brush your teeth or eat a mint

I actually used to use sugar free gum

Is that an okay way to manage hunger?

only if it's mint flavored, because the flavor will suppress your appetite

>that much muscle on someone who is 6'3
natty?

Chewing on gum will stop cravings but increase hunger in long-term, it's better to suck on a mint

>slow and steady
>1800 cal/day

that's an aggressive cut for most people

1% bodyweight per week loss rate is a good metric if you're a fairly normal bodyfat percentage, drop it to 0.5% if you're below 12%

embrace the hunger

>too many 130lbers telling me to "eat less"
>I've been doing 1800 cals a day
are you fucking 130lbs yourself faggot?

Look at your body in the mirror

>6'3

is 1800 really an aggressive cut? i weigh around 185 pounds and am doing around 1500 cals per day.

enjoy your muscle loss

He's 6'5 tyvm

Black coffee in the morning, green tea in the evening, and willpower.

170lbs my maintenance is 2300

2300 - 500 = 1800

>6'3
>not 6'5

choose none

he's 6'5 and pretty sure he grew an inch, borderline 6'6

im on 500mg of test and tren

but nice try

>my maintenance is 2300
no shit

thing is what the fuck are you doing during the day and what are you eating? If you add cardio or any sort of activity to your tdee you would have much more calories to consume and it will probably stop your lard ass cravings.

Im guessing you are skinnyfat dyel who is used to eating junk and this is why you are struggling literally 2 days in.

Charro beans

Smoke 2 packs of ciggarettes a day, wont feel hungry at all, trust me.

Who

Your appetite will shrink after 5 days of going bed hungry.
Stop being a bitch for literally 5 days and the rest is easy.

yeah im holding out bro, going strong day 3