I just fasted for 20 hours and had a huge meal half an hour ago. Now I'm sleepy as fuck

I just fasted for 20 hours and had a huge meal half an hour ago. Now I'm sleepy as fuck.

Is this normal?

no user your not suffering refeeding syndrome after 20 hours

I love short girls but im having trouble seeing them because i get neck pains from having to look down

How do i fix this?

I have no idea what that is, but I just felt like I shouldn't be so damned sleepy.

Take them shoe shopping for high heels.

>Take them shoe shopping for high heels.
I cant wear high heels, they hurt my back :(

who is she

>LOOK AT ME

yes it's perfectly normal to feel sleepy after a large meal, how have you never experienced this before?

get to a hospital user

>crosshit kipping leg raises
>vomitingcat.jpg

Youre entire body is in starvation mode. You have depleted your amino acids,vitamins and glycogen. Your body needs these desperately to begin repair. Thats why you will feel sleepy, body wants to go into shutdown mode so it can use all its energy to fix the mess you created.

She isnt kipping at all you bloated mong

Idiotic nonsense.

You just got a nasty spike in insulin since you're probably insulin resistant.
The large amount of insulin that you just made makes your blood sugar drop very quickly, making you feel lethargic.

that chick was pregnant and her tits got huge, she posts instgram videos of herself breast feeding all the time

>she posts instgram videos of herself breast feeding all the time
Dont hold out on us, you homo.
Share the vids

yeah if you ate carbs

buddy cmon, just reverse img search it. It all comes up

Alright, pretty sure that's it.

Im lazy and dunno how to reverse image search a webm

No, fasting is not normal.

Fuck on me

time to learn, plus its the same way you do an img
cmon young tadpole

>ywn be the guy who impregnated her
why even live?

There are other short girls with big tits you can impregnate, they are rare as fuck but they are out there somewhere

>rare as fuck
what, a majority of girls are pretty short and lots of chicks have big tits..ergo, lots of short chicks have big tits.

My girl is 5'3" and has a 38" bust. D cuppp nigguhhh

cringe
r
i
n
g
e

Nice trips

>a majority of girls are pretty short
Bruh, really short girls with a nice figure are rare

More importantly they arent single, if you find a cute girl, short girl with a nice ass she is most likely in a relationship already.

Dont binge on carbs next time.

Allisonnyc

you're welcome, them godlike natty milky mammaries

That's a really weird twist she does when she starts the movement.

I have a PHD in broscience and conclude that this might be due to one of her tits being heavier than the other

Probably just a weak left hip flexor.

Take your non tit related talk out of here sir