Is there any point in trying if you are a womanlet Veeky Forums?

Is there any point in trying if you are a womanlet Veeky Forums?

Well it doesn't help if you are wearing a trashbag. Being rich and having tons of weaboo fans might help tho

Damn if only I could fill Sophie Turner with my seed

You are a women, you dont have to try anything to get a dick.

Fuck off trap.

The eye is just drawn to the tallest girl....is that just me?

Womenlet here my insecurity got so bad that i bought “elavator shoe soles” now everyone thinks I’m tall, it changed everything I feel so confident now

Might also be the fact that Maisie Williams is hideous

She sort of blends into the background.

You're fine, most men don't care if you're a womanlent, just don't be fat or butt ugly.

Now if you're a woman and break 6' in a Non-Scandinavian country, well....

>no

6'0 in scandinavia for a woman is pretty kill.

I'm talking out of my ass user, I've never been to a Scandinavian country and my perception of them is that they're all really tall

The things I'd do to Sophie Turner's butthole..................

you got this meme wrong...womanlet=small tits

Average height for a man in Scandinavia is like 181 cm, which is like 5ft 11 and a half.

The women there are way shorter than that.

What about ugly women though

Short girls are the best

This. A woman's height doesn't matter as long as it starts with 5'. The real important thing is do they have a nice rack? Does she have a great ass? These are the questions you have to ask to determine if she's a womanlet.

Ugly women are like men, if they want to get laid they need to work hard.

As for Ops statement, womenlets are toptier.
I fucking love girls who are 5'1''-5'3'' but these are so fucking rare and their demands are extreme.

Ugly women have to develop a personality and get real skills.
Eventually they can afford plastic surgery and live the dream, also no one cares about height.

Womanmores, will they ever learn?

No lol

>implying anyone wants short children

If you're below 5'10 as a woman you simply aren't an option for any tall guy with self respect

>If you're below 5'10 as a woman you simply aren't an option for any tall guy with self respect
Virgin telling a woman she isnt dateable to any of the hundreds of guys who are asking her out? Seems like Veeky Forums alright

Height is literally a non-issue for women as long as they aren't literal dwarfs.

femlet