What is the actual difference in getting 10g of protein in chicken vs 10g of protein in a slice of pizza

What is the actual difference in getting 10g of protein in chicken vs 10g of protein in a slice of pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_quality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

around 500 kcals

Ones more enjoyable

You will get more carb and fat from pizza = more calories

Are you asking if protein from chicken is better for you than protein from cheese/beef?

>What is the actual difference in getting a blowjob from a long term loyal gf or a $5 meth addict prostitute?

About 35g of useless carbs

None. It's a meme created by skinny, dyel virgins that weigh about 140lbs.

One of them doesnt ask questions

Pizza has more calories
Which is ok as long as you have them in account

>Pizza
Made from renewable resources, handcrafted with love
>Chicken
Have to murder an innocent, harmless animal to obtain. Processed by a soulless butcher that takes pleasure in killing those that depend on him.

Domino’s does have some good chicken bites. I would say it’s more enjoyable than the pizza.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

The bioavailability

You're going to get carbs ("more" carbs if the chicken was breaded or something) as well as some minor amounts of nutrients from the other increments like the tomato sauce, toppings, etc

Not all protein is equal. Protein in various compositions made up of over 20 different amino acids. These are very different. Some are essential (your body cannot make them from other things), others are not. A complete protein is a protein that contains all of the essential amino acids. In pizza, much of the protein is probably gluten, which isn't complete. So getting your protein from pizza is not a good idea.

Lmao so true

Ugh guess where the protein on pizza comes from.

my dick

shit nigga
protein isn't just protein?
how do I tell what's good protein and what's not

Protein is protein but the quality and what it contains differ.
For example Whey, Beef, Soy.

which one is best?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_quality

But don't get too bogged down in specifics : It's good to know that not all protein are equal before our digestion and absorption, but unless you are trying to breach the gap between (5% and 97% performance, you can eat any amount of any protein so long as you make sure to complete it (beans AND rice, gluten AND soy, meat is already complete i think) and multiply the quantity by the correct factor. (since gluten protein is 50% lesser quality than meat or why, i eat twice as much)

Meat and whey contain all the essential amino acids.
Vegetable proteins generally don't, but if you are vegetarian and eating reasonably diverse meals you should be fine.

soy

Go away Schlomo.

Come on brotein slice, you’re eating way too much protein if you doing that

>since gluten protein is 50% lesser quality than meat or why, i eat twice as much

Idiotic. It doesn't work like that.

underrated

>protein=protein

most of the protein in the pizza is collagen, which is completely useless. you might as well eat your own fingernails or hair, their also pure protein.

>most of the protein in the pizza is collagen

The calories and type of macros surrounding that.

Grilled chicken is gonna make you feel good. Burns clean and doesn't spike bloodsugar. Something fried or super bready will make you lethargic.

I'm all for iffym, but i will generally eat b grilled meats and rice and shit before workout and bready or fried shit after if i have the ability to plan.

>their
Come on, it's so fucking simple. They're, as in they are

Well considering most of the protein from pizza is from the cheese aka milk, your body can actually use more of it than the chicken. Milk protein is like 80 some % usable and chicken is like 69%.

Are you referring to say, a meat pizza as a complete protein?

fpbp