Bout to order a new batch lads. Which flavour should I try this time? Last one was toffee. Hated it

Bout to order a new batch lads. Which flavour should I try this time? Last one was toffee. Hated it

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewanalytics
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/d8nxlz8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Garlic + peach.

kys

VANILLA
King of all flavours

Buy unflavoured you bitch, you are supposed to add flavour with other ingredientes, for example I use cocoa+1 banana

Real food.

this

Flavorless whey.

Sounds bland but take that, mix it with a bowl of bran flakes and your favourite yogurt and it's fucking delicious and one of the best bulking meals I've ever had.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewanalytics

Where’s the law that says that? Last time I looked you could do whatever you wanted. I’ll let them flavour it for the whole whopping 0.3g of protein I sacrifice.

You first, kiddo. You're the one who needs manly hands to hold yours while you decide *what flavor whey to buy.*

Mocha it is.

Salted caramel and strawberry are my two faves

French toast was a dud, and their chocolate tastes the same as everyone else's

>Salted caramel receiving such a good response

Absolutely disgusting

Good, but not uniformly good.

Pity there isn't a way to search for what people who hated caramel liked.

DO NOT BUY CHOCOLATE STEVIA

interesting

I like Natural Chocolate the most. Banana was the worst so far for me.

if you can stand dry eggy omelette "pancakes" or scrambled eggs then unflavored works when stirred into eggs.

also chocolate milk + unflavored powder > milk and chocolate flavored powder

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/d8nxlz8/

Banana was worse than cancer.
Mocha is tolerable.

just get the ORGANIC unflavoured one, tastes like milk foam/cream

the other ones are fucking garbage, I've tried 30 flavours from them with the samples and I also had a 2kg of unflavoured whey and 5kg of vanilla(oh god)
source: sadly, myself.

Stracciattella and chocolate brownie are amazing, salted caramel is also really good.

Chocolate smooth is my flavor of any brand. Tried the strawberry cream and it was sickening - tasted like chemicals and melted ice cream

Pick lemon or orange.

Mix with milk.

5kg baby.

This desu.

Although myprotein whey is full of soy anyway so fuck that.

Probably better off just eating eggs and meat. I haven’t noticed any difference in gains since I stopped eating whey powder.

agreed

Cookies and cream? Banana was surprisingly good too.