/plg/ - polish lifting general

Thread dedicated to the strongest race on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x48jWk2KqnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>strongest
>not a woman

2nd for yakob is CUTE

>lifting for more than two years
>bench is 235
>what is even the point in existing

>lifting for almost 4 year
>benching 110kgs
You're not even close to my level. I also bet your squat and deadlift is much better.

>1 year
>225 bench
>started with just the bar

am i gde?

How much do you niggas weigh ? It took me 2.5 years to hit a 130 paused binch from untrained WoW addict and I don't even care about that lift.

Well that's some bullshit, so i'm gonna have to lift for the rest of my life or else I start having random aches all over my body, this shit is like drugs

In fat as fuck. On IF, down to 143 kg from 150 at 183 cm. Wanna start going to the gym this Friday, but I know I can't use my legs for now, besides bike. Should I just go with SS but do squats and deadlifts on machines?

Naprawdę potrzebuję pomocy, muszę w końcu zrzucić ten cholerny tłuszcz.

I'm the 235 dude;180 at 6'0. Looking to put on mad mass over the next year cocoon mode style.

topkek he actually fell for the polish part

Alright you gave me a chuckle here is what to do
Continue losing weight. do leg press till you can squat and deadlift. Focus on bench and ohp.

Do SS but read the book even if you read bits on and off while you take a shit it will be helpful. Good luck you're on the right track.

180 at 6'0 jesus dude that explains a lot i'm 185 at the moment and i'm 5'7 manlet of manlets and when I hit the 130 paused binch I was 195-200 lbs.

>so i'm gonna have to lift for the rest of my life or else I start having random aches all over my body
you want to know the best bit
the lifting gives you random aches all over your body too lmao

>hasnt even started going to the gym yet
>just causally throws out 'cant use legs' with no reason why
>posts in the powerlifting thread

good luck anyway lad

I'm 110kg guy and I weight 65kgs

>the lifting gives you random aches all over your body too lmao
I know lad i've been at this for 3 years this was the first time my time off actually started causing aches. Then again sitting on your ass you're also likely to slip a disc picking up your shoes and instead of rehabbing it you're just gonna be put on meds or some other sad shit.

/plg/ has been officially hijacked by Poles
Co teraz Isley ty spasła kurwo xddd wygraliśmy

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever in my life weigh higher than 210 at 6'0. I don't care enough about lifts to be fat (am natty), but 180 is definitely too far the other way and something I'll work on.

Hopefully belly + cg bench lifts me out of dyel tier.

why you saying you have bad lifts if you're not wanting to push your weight? You chose the aesthetics life no?

you ruskie fucks couldnt hijack shit lad lmao

As long as you're happy with your choices for me I bulked to 180 to hit 2 pl8 binch then to 200 because I wanted a 4pl8 squat and hit 190kgs, weight loss has always been easy so never really care if I put some chub

Eating is hard and my retarded body doesn't help.
>feel hungry
>take two bites
>feel nauseous
>don't eat for next two hours
This is my life and drinking calories doesn't help much because it also makes me sick.

Do you not have any food you can binge on? I've bulked up to 200 and cut down to as low as 140 and honestly bulking is way harder so I understand your suffering but you just gotta consider it part of training and just force yourself.

That sounds like some mental shit. When I weighed 270~ and fat as hell it was hard trying to not eat because it was a habit and felt unnatural.
Took me a few weeks to get used to the habit of eating less.

>finally clicked how to activate thoracic extensors while laying flat
>finally can get actually tight for bench
>mfw

what the fuck have i even been doing up until this point..
godamn tricep presses ill tell you hwat

Your language would look much better in Cyrillic

I mean if my body decides to feel sick even shit I love to eat like chocolate doesn't help. It just something that happens.

i know that feel animubro but with DL.
it just clicks and you get this moment of realization

I weight ~230lb and bench 225. In a few weeks it will be my 1 year lifting anniversary, but I did make a month or two long break from PL routines.

Have you ever been sick from over-eating though? Rather than just feeling it?
Either way I think your problem is beyond just normal bulkan is hard type thing i'm not really qualified for this tbqh.

>calling me a kurwa
kys Russian

post link lad?

fukin three years of justt.. pushin it off me with muh arms.
ahghjajfgjf.

>safetysquatbarsavedmylife

xdddd got ya and I'm actually half russian so your baits won't work on me

>i know that feel animubro but with DL.
explain?

>half
yeah sure if you say so

I never managed to have a flat back on DL for like 2 years because I was trying to force my set up the SS 5 step way, I even slipped a disc/irritated it trying to do that method then came here posted vid and fat retard just told me to hip hinge at the top of the lift and low and behold my back was flat as anything with a weight i've never done without a belt.

I had a 117.5kg 1rm after 9 months of lifting but I'm giant and weighed 130kg, 25kg down now and I could probably find out 100kg and nearly die

>deadlifting without hip hinging
Holy fuck just how?

I slipped a disc using that exact 5 step method, fucking bullshit

but what do you do until you get to the top of the lift?
check mate atheists

Stick your tits out without letting your rib cage lift, boy.

Can i get a form check please. Been having knee pain so i went light and tried to focus on form. Also is this low bar or high bar

>just tried this
FUARK

Had a euphoria like that except for my back. For the longest time my Pulldowns were actually just me using my arms and not my Lats.
Didn’t help that everyone else I saw were swinging the bar down like a damned monkey.

like this youtube.com/watch?v=x48jWk2KqnY now imagine me doing this at 190kgs i'm glad my injury wasn't more severe and I was only rehabbing for 3-4 months.

dont move your head so much, focus on a spot on the ground just in front of you

and that looks like high bar with low bar technique

look at how far back your hips are when you start squatting, when you come up push your cock and ass forwards squeezing them. Your torso isn't straight and your core isn't engaged.

Also looks like you are low bar squatting with the bar too high on your back, something is off.

>i went light and tried to focus on form
>sticking point showing
you are only fooling yourself lad

you seem to have a bad sense of balance for a start

Pretty much dude I like Rip I still do but sometimes him and the fucking coaches are so caught up doing things their way that they never offer alternatives because I even posted on his forum and he was like follow the 5 steps and if that doesn't work get a coach, not everybody lives in US or can afford paying 900 dollars+ flights to go to their seminars.

when i switched from rippletits to rubish set up it was an epiphany

look up

looking down encourages thoracic rounding

post vid from front please showing us your shoes your knees might be sliding far too much

Asked before but never got an answer - in the Renaissance templates, how would a 3/f workout ever be rated anything other than a 1 if it's only supposed to be 3/f? Like that will never feel hard. Likewise for 1/f; you'll never rate it -1 because it's never going to be easy

In addition to the other user’s suggestion to read SS, this is what its author has to say about fatties.

>taking rippetoe's advice on literally anything in 2017

>Rubish setup
You mean just yanking the damn thing? I would not recommend that

no i mean his stance and bar position etc. narrower stance, feet more forward and whatnot.

Usually when i just squat how I used to that weight was pretty light ngl

Thx lads
Ill try to get a video from the front next time

Oh yeah okay then

anyone pull conventional with a bit wider stance? dont know how to call it, strongman stance i guess?

Nice blog

they have to do it cause theyre massive

if youre not over 6'4 and 150kg then i wouldnt worry

What’s wrong with SS?

i am almost 6'7'' but I am not 150kg lmao

i was just wondering about it

Nothing, it's just Veeky Forums

terrible for upper body, lack of assistance work, doesn't even teach most of the like five lifts he prides himself on correctly.

just do gzclp or phrak's GSLP if you're a newbie

>GSLP
most based one

stretch your hips
search on youtube 'stretch hips squat' and shit like that.
why would it help with knee pain? i don't know but it does.

5'7 with lmao2.5 plate binch. Bw is slightly under 200 lb. Put on 30 lb in 3 months. Gonna stay at 200 for another 6 months to get lifts up

SS is a program for non gdes which is why you have shit like this

Why do Poles have such beautiful, big titted women? Every Pole I've seen has had huge tits, strong facial features and maternal aura. How do I get a Pole gf?
>t. american

I pull slightly wider than some people. I don't think anybody needs to pull like Shaw or Pritchett though

I'm 6'6 and did it when I was 130kg, but I'm a lot leaner now and narrow stance feels much better

Found my favourite song in many many months

Happy

nooo I meant to say my playlist definitely grows

Nice blog

never thought about hip hinge
how do I know I'm doing it correctly

"Put on 30 lb in 3 months."

if you're referring to your bodyweight, you fucked up e n o r m o u s l y

Guess who aggravated his bulging disc today

Thanks! Nice meme my friend!

what if I tall+lean but feel like my knees are giving me too much trouble when going narrow? it's just clanky and awkward

JAN PAWEL

Define trouble

If your Diddly looks like how mine did then you're definitely doing it wrong and don't fall for the "andy bolton, KK pull with a round back it's all fine"memes.

I aggravated something bulging for sure today if you know what I mean.

DECOMPRESSION

TRACTION WORK

google, im not spoonfeeding, your spine isnt just important for lifting you should want to do everything possible to alleviate

at that height you should be a lot closer to 150

it will do, i could barely reach the bar at 120

yep. Actually its 4 months. But yeah, something like that

your setup is shit

they are always pushing my arms towards the plates otherwise i cant get in the position because of my torso/belly

Polaks should be gassed (again)

>at that height you should be a lot closer to 150
I am 110

Will do thx

jesus i cant even imagine what that looks like im small at 110 6'2

widen your grip

>jesus i cant even imagine what that looks like im small at 110 6'2
well i'm a noob, lifting for less than a year
i plan on getting bigger

need to get a lottttt bigger to fill that frame

do it slowly though no rush

WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMN IT

235 kilos? Holy shit

consistent progress is what it takes

not erratic progress, great for 2 months then stall for 6 while rehabbing an injury

it did tho

sometimes i feel like gde ;_;