Will this make me grow facial hair? I have a full mustache, but my beard is neck only and side burns are very patchy...

Will this make me grow facial hair? I have a full mustache, but my beard is neck only and side burns are very patchy. 23 and don't feel like there's been any additional growth since 20.

no

What about head hair?

no

Minoxodil helps. I used it to get some growth on my cheeks and now I just keep a shadow of a beard like pic related

Full beards are popular among hipsters, girls like just enough facial hair to make your face look masculine

manletdestiny said he put this shit on his face and his beard did look less shitty

there's an user who posts here who said he used it on his face and he got absolutely rekt, lol

he said it's designed for your bald spot, where the quality of your skin is not generally noticed, but that there is some ingredient in it that damages the collagen in your facial skin and makes you look old

so he was putting it all over his face and now he looks like an old fag but only in certain spots lol

Why do you care?

How much did it help? Was it just faster growth or new hair where there was none? Im consideriing doing this as id like to try havibg a beard but I have bald patches on my cheeks that dont really ever have hair.

because having half a face of growth is awkward. it grows fast but not fully so i get awful looking stubble every day. rather have full beard or at least full face of stubble

On a related note, anyone got masT´s recipie for hair growth or related things you can use for a fuller set of hair?

i guarantee you it doesnt look as awful as you think, just stay clean shaven if it bothers you so much. Shave it off once a week no biggie

If you have the genes for it, there will be dormant hair follicles on your face that are not fully matured and they produce fine almost invisible hairs.

Once you hit puberty they mature and grow in much thicker longer, the minoxidil helps the maturation of the follicle

I assume its genetics its just weird as i have really nice thick hair on top. I mean im blond so my facial hair grows slow plus my dad couldn't grow one till he was like 30. At least i know i wont go bald with these genes.

>Minoxidil
You guys realize there second you stop using this you'll never grow hair in that area again and it will RAPIDLY fall it when you stop... Right?

Why tho?

wrong

Lol ok see for yourself then

Nigger, you're fucked. Just buy some Toppik and get over it. It's not a big deal and I am positive that every A List celebrity with a beard uses it or something similar. You sprinkle a dash of powder into your facial hair gaps for three seconds and suddenly have a 10/10 beard. Depending on how sparingly you use it, you could have a year's supply (or more) for like $8. A tiny dash here and there goes a long way.

Manletdestiny has one of the shittiest beards I've ever seen. He's better off saving that minoxidil for his head. He looks like he's starting to need it.

When I take this stuff it sets my body on fire with circulation. I sweat a lot. Sometimes baldness happens because the skin on the top of your head gets poor circulation and the folicles don't get the shit they need to grow hairs. This stuff plus a scalp massage will definitely keep the blood flowing.

it thickens what you already have, just a bit. takes a few weeks. minoxidil thickens what you have a lot more, and you will turn vellus hairs into full blown beard hair if you keep using it for more than 3 months. i got best results after 5-6 months. so use both imo. also i used 1ml once a day. seemed to work better on stubble than when beard was longer. oh and don't stop using it until you've done about 6 months or so or you're more likely to lose beard gains

Is there any way to have stubble length without it being prickly?

>he hasn't taken the beard pill

It would be nice if the faggot mods allowed /beardpill/ threads since it's self improvement and is as relevant to fitness as the fraud general thread.

Same situation with me, 100%. Minodixil awakens hair follicles and accelerates their maturation. It's a tedious process but after 6 months of use you should have a "beard". It can take up to a year or two to fully awaken to grow those thick viking beards though.

I've only seen it not work on some Asians bit genetically mongoloids cannot grow much facial hair, especially on their cheeks. If there are no follicles to stimulate,a beard won't grow.

Only true if you stop it before they go terminal. Once they become terminal they stay.

I should add that I'm currently on week 4 on using minoxidil and I'm noticing my existing hair on chin and mustache grows back at least twice as fast and is coming in thicker each time. No improvement on cheeks where I am weakest yet. Only side effect so far is dry skin but I bought moisturizer.

Shits cheap though. 25 bucks for half a year supply. Basically 50-100 dollar investment for guaranteed beard mode. I'm surprised fit hasn't talked about this sooner, its not some fake miracle trend like GOMAD or pre-workout. It really works and has almost no side effects for how well it works.

Eat eggs.
Eating whole eggs everyday makes every hair on my body grow faster and thicker and darker.

this happened to someone i know. it fucked up his collagen so bad that his joints click now

"I have a full mustache", please take ricine instead.

Epic BrBa reference bro!

It's ricin, by the way.

lol cuck genes