What food should I buy that will help me loose weight

What food should I buy that will help me loose weight
and gain muscle? Im on a budget so around
$50 of Veeky Forums foods

50$ a week ? thats very little but I suggest you buy chicken rice beans and veggies. cheap and all you will need

I have a family to feed, cant afford food for myself that no one else will eat

>family wont eat chicken, rice or beans and veggies.
Wtf do they eat then?

OP's dick, probs.

McDonald's and various other fast food places. We vant afford to eat healthy since it's too expensive but I'm trying to get more healthy.

>OATS
>EGGS
>BROCCOLI
>WHEY ISOLATE
>CHICKEN
>BEANS

Tell your family that you are trying to make it and they have to be supportive of your new diet or you will order 66 them

>a family to feed with only $50

How in the fuck does one get into a situation like this

>My family won't eat chicken, rice or vegetables.
Lol. Murder your family desu
Are you retarded?
1KG of Chicken breast costs literally £5 which is exactly $6.63. That's cheap af. You can buy 5kg of rice in bulk for under 10 dollars as well.
>inb4 McDonalds is cheaper
No it's fucking not you dumb cunt.

Nah dude McDonalds is cheaper plus I don't have time to cook like a little bitch lol

> McDonalds is cheaper
fuck off Veeky Forums and kill yourself you dumb son of a bitch
>I don't have time to cook like a little bitch lol
yet you have time to post here asking for advice like a little bitch lol

Trenbolone

>doesnt have time to cook
>has time to impregnate some 3/10 in college, drops out, probably works as a mail attendant in a basement for minimum wage
>like a little bitch
OP is a fag

Wow someone's mad. Is it because they're dyel? Fuck off you're a joke. Btw McDonalds IS cheaper and more filling than spending 15 dollars for a pack of 8 chicken breasts you stupid idiot lol

>too poor to afford chicken
>maybe shouldn't have had a family then, huh?
OP is a fag

go "loose" weight fat boy

Just remember I'll be eating good while you eat your shitty bland meals you dyel ;)

funny coz im lower bf, taller and bigger than you. Disgusting fat freak :^)

Pics? Oh wait you're dyel. Shur up faggot you're just embarrassing yourself even more

not that guy, but you came here for advice and clearly have no idea what you're doing in life since you genuinely believe mcdonalds is cheaper than eating chicken breast and rice

plus you're clearly a fat cunt (a retarded one at that, since you don't know the difference between loose and lose), so basically what i'm saying is kill yourself

I'm probably skinnier and bigger than you. you call people fatcunts but you're just a sadcunt. Pathetic. Consider ending your life

Get your life priorities right. Your family's wellbeing should be the priority, not your training. Stop gym, get better job, don't McDonald's anymore.

You have $50 a week to yourself for food, or is that you and your whole family?

Bruh the entire meal isn't meat, you don't need an 8 pack of chicken. Most of the meal will be rice, then 1/4 or 1/3 meat and 1/4 or 1/3 is veg. Rice is the majority and is cheap. This isn't "healthy" food this is regular food, staples of the planet. You just need to learn to cook it.

Then starve you fucking idiot. Don't come asking about food and then complaining that you have to cook it. Cook it. Use spices. Or GTFO, your choice

Dude fuck off you don't understand my issue

It seems like you're the one not understanding your own issue.

>all these newfags getting baited

I'm not baiting though???