Let's decide for all, Is vegan diet the best, healthiest diet one can have?

Let's decide for all, Is vegan diet the best, healthiest diet one can have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ez9KtNCQjlg
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=487b99a083457535
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=KwL0Gef8gsc
nature.com/ijo/journal/v27/n6/full/0802300a.html
drcarney.com/blog/entry/diet-linked-to-heart-disease-reduction-during-war
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
nutritionfacts.org/video/what-explains-the-french-paradox/
veganuary.com/starter-kit/
activistjourneys.wordpress.com/most-popular/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/
godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg
static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eating only white bread is healty

I’ve been thinking about trying it, recently. I just don’t know what I’d do for breakfast, and what the easiest recipes are. Do vegans really just munch on veggies when they’re hungry, or do most vegans eat stuff like chips and French fries all the time?

As a meat eater, I think it is since you don't eat a shitload of hormones and stuff but vegans are self righteous pricks

No, pescatarian is

Just look at the okinawans

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=ez9KtNCQjlg

No
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=487b99a083457535
>As a meat eater, I think it is since you don't eat a shitload of hormones and stuff
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

You're technically correct about fish being healthy
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html

Plant eaters
>Spend all day grazing
>Have to eat insane amounts to sustain
>Weak looking
>Only thing good at is running away

Meat eaters
>Relaxing all the time
>Eats when hungry
>Strong looking
>Chases down the sissy plant eaters and has them for lunch

Thats how it goes in the animal kingdom. You either eat or you be eaten. The strong eat the weak and the weak eat the grass.

And yet a plant-eating gorilla would rip you to shreds.

>chaosandpain blogspammer

This isn't a source. It's just you or some random dude ranting about vegans.

Your only actual study states that meat is a more efficient source of protein. No one argues against this. What vegans do argue, though, is that protein requirements are greatly exaggerated in today's society.

Reminder that meat is cancerous.

>who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

Enjoy your future of cancer, heart disease, and other chronic diseases that most meat-eaters develop when getting older. No, it's not because of age.

youtube.com/watch?v=KwL0Gef8gsc

Faggot, he eats plenty of protein filled bugs.

Literally 3% of their calories come from bugs. Nice try, though.

You know who else got 3% of their calories from animals? Traditional okinawans with arguably the longest lifespans with the least amount of chronic diseases.

>Eat meat
>Cancer risk goes from 6% to 7%.
Whoop-de-doo. And lol to ignoring obesity, lack of exercise, over-consumption of sugars and underconsumption of veggies, etc. to cancer, heart disease, etc. risk, surely it can only be the fault of meat.

oats, fruit, chocolate cashew milk, last night's thai peanut stir fry

pic not vegan but should give you an idea if you seriously want to prep brekkie instead of just eating a grapefruit.

The risks are most likely highly underreported due to cultural bias and the power of the animal agriculture industry.

Populations that eat little to no meat don't have those problems and they eat shitloads of carbohydrates. There's literally no benefit to eating meat. Humans are frugivores.

You probably still run your body down with those carcinogenic chemical compounds called “body wash” and put that “shampoo” shit in your hair. You also inhale those “car fumes” while cleaning your teeth with that cancer causing “toothpaste”. You faggot everything gives you cancer. Look up the toxins in everything you own, I bet you “clean” floors using bleach. You are a stupid vegan who thinks you’re free of all disease because you suck on organic veggies. Wake up faggot, the computer or cellphone you are using to browse Veeky Forums gives of VOCs that are a major causing toxin. Get BTFO.

>And lol to ignoring obesity

nature.com/ijo/journal/v27/n6/full/0802300a.html

Ah yes, our first stupid argument. And it's one of those old appeal to futility fallacies nonetheless!

The least you meatcucks could do is look up the most common "arguments" against veganism so you can avoid the dumbest ones and not look like a moron.

No, multiple studies show that including fish in your diet leads to a longer lifespan. The only reason to go vegan is for ethical purposes.

>This isn't a source
>Not reading

It's a blog called "chaosandpain". You actually expect people to take the time to read that garbage?

Nice trips, but care to link said studies?

>The risks are most likely highly underreported due to cultural bias and the power of the animal agriculture industry.
You sound legitimately like a conspiracy theorist. There is no way meat is more important to disease risk than every other lifestyle factor.
>Populations that eat little to no meat don't have those problems and they eat shitloads of carbohydrates. There's literally no benefit to eating meat. Humans are frugivores.
So do populations that eat decent amounts of meat. There are some clear benefits to eat meat, like specific vitamins and minerals not found in or found only in low quantities within plants. And humans are omnivores with a frugivorous background.
>People who eat less and are more conscious of their diet have a healthier BMI.
Really gets my noggin' jogging.
BTW, from the study:
>Furthermore, as an observational cross-sectional study this study cannot distinguish between cause and effect, and it is possible that leaner individuals are more likely to adopt a vegetarian or vegan diet.

You obviously BTFO of your “cancer” argument because everything is a carcinogen. Another symptom is belittling the argument and calling it stupid and moronic because you can’t formulate a response good enough to fight the argument. Sir you try to sound sophisticated but without ample supply of protein to the brain, you end up sounding like a dipshit.

>There is no way meat is more important to disease risk than every other lifestyle factor.

Populations that eat meat have heart disease. Populations that eat very little to no meat don't have heart disease. I can smell something but can't quite put my finger on it....

drcarney.com/blog/entry/diet-linked-to-heart-disease-reduction-during-war

>There are some clear benefits to eat meat, like specific vitamins and minerals not found in or found only in low quantities within plants.

For example?

>And humans are omnivores with a frugivorous background.

Then why do humans develop atherosclerosis when eating meat and animal secretions?

You got BTFO with that obesity comment. Just apologize like the little meatcuck you are.

It's called an appeal to futility fallacy. I assume you know how to use Google. And no, not everything is a fucking carcinogen. I'm pretty sure all those broccoli sprouts I eat everyday are doing a damn good job at preventing any form of cancer in my body.

>be me
>eat 6-8 eggs, dairy, meat 99% of days
>blood pressure is normal
>cholesterol levels are good
>resting heart rate 55-60bpm
>overall great health
Mad vegan cucks?
>pic related, part of my lunch (didn’t eat all the potatoes)

>cholesterol levels are good

They might be "normal" but I can guarantee you they aren't good if you eat that many eggs. Any total cholesterol score over 150 is unhealthy.

>Populations that eat meat have heart disease. Populations that eat very little to no meat don't have heart disease. I can smell something but can't quite put my finger on it....
Cue French paradox.
>For example?
Omega-3 DHA is the number 1, creatine (vegans have less), carnosine, Vitamin D3, K2, etc. Pretty sure there are more but these are off the top of my head. And I'm aware some can be supplemented, but they're way easier to get from meat.
>Then why do humans develop atherosclerosis when eating meat and animal secretions?
That's not what being an omnivore entails. It's simply a description of what foods you can eat. It's irrelevant to what our diet should be, but you were wrong, so I corrected you.
>You got BTFO with that obesity comment. Just apologize like the little meatcuck you are.
Except I literally showed how his source didn't support his claim. Brainlet much?

Caprolactam Is the only thing in that world that doesn’t cause cancer. It’s a product in spandex. KEEP EATING THOSE CANCER CAUSING GREENS VEGGIE BOY!!!

>being worried about heart attacks
>making it
Heart health is mostly hereditary.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/

>cue French paradox

Which has been debunked for a while now.

nutritionfacts.org/video/what-explains-the-french-paradox/

>Omega-3 DHA

Converted from ALA in plant foods. Vegans generally have a better conversion rate.

>creatine

made by humans

>carnosine

don't know, no one seems worried about this so I'm not going to worry either

>Vitamin D3

sunlight and vegan supplement

>K2

Converted from K1

>That's not what being an omnivore entails

1. Eggs don't raise cholesterol if your cholesterol is already high

2. Intervention studies prove that feeding eggs to people with healthy cholesterol levels jacks up their LDL. When they stop eating eggs it goes back down.

Studies like yours are conducted with people that already have high cholesterol levels.

>The use of indexing systems, estimating the overall diet quality based on different aspects of healthful dietary models (be it the US Dietary Guidelines for Americans or the compliance to the Mediterranean Diet) indicated consistently the vegan diet as the most healthy one.

uhh?

>Nutritionfacts
From the same people that say chaosandpain is bad. Kek.
>Converted from ALA in plant foods. Vegans generally have a better conversion rate.
Not as much, it's still a shitty conversion rate.
>made by humans
I'm aware, but more is better and vegans have less than meat eaters.
>don't know, no one seems worried about this so I'm not going to worry either
Again, it's beneficial to consume it, even if you're fine without it. Therefore it is a BENEFIT of eating meat. Maybe the lack of DHA is impairing your brain function lol.
>Converted from K1
Not really lol
>The human body can synthesize some K2 from K1, and intestinal bacteria can produce some K2, but these are very small amounts. From Dr. Fuhrman himself.

>From the same people that say chaosandpain is bad. Kek.

I really hope you aren't this stupid.

>I'm aware, but more is better and vegans have less than meat eaters.

Why is more better?

>Again, it's beneficial to consume it, even if you're fine without it.

How is it beneficial?

> Maybe the lack of DHA is impairing your brain function lol

I take a supplement. Perhaps all that saturated fat and cholesterol is clogging your arteries and causing brain impairment.

Gorillas like most primates are omnivores

Vegan starter kit - veganuary.com/starter-kit/

Vegan youtubers - activistjourneys.wordpress.com/most-popular/

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

>chaosandpain

> Jamie Lewis is an MBA from the University of South Carolina and is obsessed with picking up completely unnecessarily heavy shit and making it look easy. His training style is extremely unconventional, engaging in what most would consider to be a massive amount of overtraining, yet managing to be exceedingly strong and maintaining a bodyfat percentage low enough for his six pack to be visible through his child's large t-shirts. He's also an NSCA and ACE certified personal trainer who's worked at Iron Sport Gym in Philly, in addition to a variety of shitty commercial gyms (ahem, Bally's, ahem), and has worked as a BodyPump and BodyCombat instructor. Additionally, he is the all-time world record holder at 181 with a 1705 total and has tied the world record for raw, wrapless squat at 650.

THIS is the guy you constantly reference? My sides are in orbit.

>I really hope you aren't this stupid.
Biased meat-eater is bad to cite, but biased vegan isn't? Lol. Not that I cite chaos, but at least recognize the hypocrisy.
>Why is more better?
Cause it's linked to increases in physical performance and brain function...
>How is it beneficial?
It is very important for muscle function, and high levels of carnosine in muscles are linked with reduced muscle fatigue and improved performance
>I take a supplement. Perhaps all that saturated fat and cholesterol is clogging your arteries and causing brain impairment.
kek just ignore the K2

>1705 total
at least he actually lifts
sure beats vegan meme spam

Highly respected medical doctor with a team of professional researchers that consistently put out informative videos based on the latest research

vs

random dudebro that lifts weights

>kek just ignore the K2

Green smoothies with 3000% RDI of K1 + natto

I'm pretty sure I'm good on the K2.

Also an ethical vegan that is clearly extremely biased towards plants and against all kinds of meat. Also, >based on the latest cherrypicked research. Do you not realize that the fact they are both biased is why there is hypocrisy and that I'm NOT comparing their credentials?

So by your logic any meat-eater that advocates the consumption of meat is also biased and can't be trusted. We shouldn't trust anyone then and just ignore research altogether.

Or I'll trust the medical professionals that are up to date on the latest peer-reviewed research.

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

>Only ways for vegan to get K2 are natto or supplements.
Funny how much extra effort you need to put in to get every little micro when it's so much easier to get it as an omni. Get how that was my entire point?
Look at research, not people. Stop trusting Gregor to supply an objective review of the research. Maybe doing this would stop people from citing papers that don't even support their claims. It's not that hard. I mean, keto-fags cite their research and yet Gregor comes to the exact opposite conclusion.

Ignoring the 3000% RDI of K1 I get everyday? I love my green smoothies.

>I mean, keto-fags cite their research and yet Gregor comes to the exact opposite conclusion.

Ketofags cite poorly designed studies to confirm their bias. Egg studies are a great example of this.

K1 doesn't translate to K2 very well. Increasing the amount of K1 doesn't help this. I'm sure your green smoothies are great and healthy, but they aren't helping you in terms of K2. Remember, Dr. Fuhrman recommends supplementation because of how much harder it is to get K2 as a vegan.
>Ketofags cite poorly designed studies to confirm their bias. Egg studies are a great example of this.
Yeah, so do vegans. That's the point. Biased expectations lead to biased results. In fact, plenty of vegans only look at the negatives of meat, sometimes ignoring the statistics, to further their bias that meat is horrible for you. The WHO report is a great example of this.

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

Meat, dairy may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes, study says
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/

Vegan Blood Fights Cancer 8x Better
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/

Animal Protein and the Cancer Promoter IGF-1
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/

Vegan diet in physiological health promotion. [Acta Physiol Hung. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644

Keto fags cite intervention studies. Vegans cite observational "studies."

The different use of quotation marks was not accidental.

Huh, I thought it was the other way around. Ketofags like to cite meta-analyses based on flawed research to suggest things that go against scientific consensus.

Just keep spamming links without actually understanding them.

>In fact, plenty of vegans only look at the negatives of meat, sometimes ignoring the statistics, to further their bias that meat is horrible for you. The WHO report is a great example of this.

Ah yes, everyone knows the WHO is just a bunch of dirty biased vegans.

The point was how vegans interpreted the data, you retard.

No. If you have to take supplements then by definition you aren't getting the full intake of vitamins and minerals from your diet and therefore that diet is not as healthy as it could be. Veganism is undoubtedly better for the environment, so the question is do you like yourself or the environment better?

>let's decide
This is not how scientific research works. Wait some year for more accurate longitudinal studies and we'll see.

The only supplements you need with a vegan diet is B12. Meat and dairy only contain enough B12 because the animals are supplemented with it.
Nowadays everyone would have B12 deficiancy if it weren't for supplemenation at some point of the food chain. Our food is much cleaner than 100 years ago, washing away the bacteria producing B12.
Also many people supplement magnesium, calcium and even bullshit like vitamin C on a regular basis, so bashing a diet for actually needing one supplemenation is kind of a weak argument.

This is a serious question.
Are Vegans allowed to swallow cum?

No, healthiest diet is shown time and time again to be the Mediterranean diet, or similar diets which are balanced onmivourus, without an excess of artificial additives.

Veganism isn't even the best use of farmland, as there is farmland that is only viable for grazing, meaning the highest food yield possible has to include some animal produce.

Is a vegan diet better than the standard western diet, and could help reduce obesity, over consumption, and ecological impact?
Yes, it is. But only because your average vegan pays more attention to what they eat.

Unfortunately, being vegan also makes you a pretentious cunt, and people will hate you. It's okay though, because you can befriend cows.
Instead, perhaps try a "strict vegetarian diet", which is where you don't eat any animal produce like milk or eggs, but don't start spouting cult like propaganda at people.

at least you're not sounding like a pretentious cunt, eh

Eating animal products is degenerate behavior.

>staple is sweet potato and veggies
>literally trace amount of fish
sure, must be the fish that makes them healthy

>WHO: "meat causes cancer"
open for interpretation by vegans

veganism is moral purity

/pol/ thread

Vegan for two years, best decision I've ever made.

I did my last cholesterol test after years of eating shitload of eggs, becon and red meat and my results were below the lower norm with quite high HDL and very low LDL

I realize that meat can be still harmful, but cholesterol is affected by plenty of other factors

100% omnivore > 100% vegan

Shut the fuck up, meatcuck. Don't you have to ruin your health care system and order a scooter?

Sperm isn't sentient so as long as it is with a consenting partner, you won't have to decrease the amount of cock you suck as a meat eater at all!

Probably yes but unless you enjoy boring legumes and veggies a lot or live in US, Canada, UK or Germany where vegan alternatives are abundant, it's extremely restrictive

>I just don’t know what I’d do for breakfast, and what the easiest recipes are.
M8 breakfast is the easiest meal... Just take whatever you eat right now but the vegan alternative eg. Soy milk instead of cow milk, tofu scramble instead of egg scramble etc.
>Do vegans really just munch on veggies when they’re hungry, or do most vegans eat stuff like chips and French fries all the time?
Both, really. As long as it doesn't come from an animal it's ok.

If it's too big of a leap for you to vegetarian or pescetarian instead and transition slowly.

I sure hope you don't unironically think a doctor or a registered dietitian is equally trustworthy as a roided up BCAA seller (COUGHjamielewisCOUGH)

I don't understand why we say this. Between fortified cereal, milk, mock meats and nooch, I easily get between 200% and 500% B12 daily. The only legitimate supplement imo is DHA desu because I don't trust the body making enough in its own, and D3 which carnist are recommended to take in my country anyway

>Shut the fuck up, meatcuck. Don't you have to ruin your health care system and order a scooter?

getting this worked up. can't handle the truth?

i'll have a little bit of everything, thank you -- pale-broccoli.

i think vegans are delusional, especially the ones trying their best to convert. and there is nothing more i hate than preachers. eat your damn veggies and STFU.

>Veganism isn't even the best use of farmland, as there is farmland that is only viable for grazing, meaning the highest food yield possible has to include some animal produce.
Yes but how would that even work? In the winter cows have to eat grains because grass doesn't exist. So what's stopping people from feeding them grains all year long like they do now? It wouldn't reduce anything. You could make it illegal to feed cows grains and have them eat only silage and pasture, but now what? Are we making pork and poultry illegal?
It won't work. Veganism IS the most efficient use of land. Just because it's not 100% efficient doesn't mean it's not the most efficient.
>Instead, perhaps try a "strict vegetarian diet", which is where you don't eat any animal produce like milk or eggs, but don't start spouting cult like propaganda at people.
So literally just be a normal vegan like almost all vegans are?
You have an extremely skewed perception of what "vegan" means. Not all of us are treehugger hippies or extremely vocal activists. You just happen to have that opinion on vegans because of the vocal ones, which are, well, vocal.

Seagen is the only meme diet worth anything

Not him but here you go

Also this

Semi vegan-vegetarian here (a vegan would call me vegetarian, a vegetarian would tell me to "live a little").
Super intrgued. Link instead of screenshot? For me it's health >>>>> ethics, environment. If it's convincing, I will go buy 3 steaks of salmon right NOW.

I can't remember. Just google a quote from it and see. They were studies I found online. I recently got into a debate with a friend that said being vegan was healthier so I was pulling up studies as proof including those but didn't save the sources.

Here's another one. There are also grasshoppers and locusts you can eat which have less sentience and a good amount of protein.

Personally I eat meat with no moral qualms but I think vegans exaggerate the health benefits. I get the people that do it for morals though

I'd never eat something that disgusts me, insects are out of the question

They grind them into chips too. You don't have to see their real shape if you don't want to.

They don't have to be equally trustworthy, neither of them is worth trust.

Its for sure the gayest, without question

Do you want to be green goblin? Yes
Do you want to look like a normal human bean? No

I cringe at the mere idea that it comes from a creepy crawlie

>Grandpa! Can you tell me the story when the fate of the vegan diet was decided for mankind.
>Ho, ho ho... come here, lad. It was a dark and stormy night in October 2017 and a faggot posted a thread on Veeky Forums.

How fucking autistic can you be who open up a thread like that?
Oh yeah, a vegan with shit for brains, that explains it.

Just stop taking supplements and die from malnutrition already.

The 1999 meta-analysis was from before B12 supplementation was stressed for vegan, low B12 increases risk of ischemic heart disease.