My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him...

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

>mfw I'm a tall handsome 23 year old white guy

>mfw im an average height average looking white guy

Post pic pretty boy

Mfw when I'm a handsome white guy
Who's slowly going bald kill me

Stfu pajeet

you cant even bait propery faggot

Seriously, you either win or lose the genetic lottery at birth. You can fuck it up by not taking care of yourself or minimize damage by staying in great shape but at the end of the day, you're born into greatness or failure. It's all genetics.

The following are things you will always have little if any control over yet be judged constantly for, to the point where they define your life:

1) Height
2) Face
3) Frame
4) IQ
5) Dick size
6) Hair genetics
7) Skin genetics

If you're not tall, white, handsome, large framed, intelligent, well hung and well haired, you're fucked. FUCKED! LIFE IS A FUCKING GAME YOU CAN'T WIN! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen what you faggots look like in the /fag/ threads. You're not that pretty.

shit man looking awesome, mirin that jaw

Get a better haircut

9/10

Faggot

Thanks, I don't even need to hit the gym, it's all about the face. Women swarm around me without me even trying

good facial structure but the haircut honestly cuts you down a point

I feel the pic doesnt do you justice

Ignore these people, because you're actually a 6/10. You're proportions are irregular.

Midface is too long and no neck.

agree

you are perfect. You look kind of like Brad Pitt

something is off i just dont know what it is, yeah idk dude this shit is confusing because you have good features but.... There are people that have bad features that look better

if this is what Veeky Forums calls handsome ive lost all Hope of this board, does he have a nice jaw? yeah, is he above average, no.

>pretty face
>broad shoulders, small waist and hips
>intelligent, finishing hardest to get into degree in my country
>7.5" dick
>super thick light blonde hair, comes great with my light blue eyes, no sign of balding
>no acne in my life

but im also 5'10 kill me

Get a nose job and make some modeling shekels, my good semite. You could be the Jewish Sean O'Pry.

>samefagging

He's one of the best looking dudes I've seen

nope

yeah id say nose hair and fill in his eyebrows, also how tall are you?

You look a bit like someone hit the randomize button during character creation in Oblivion. Something about the giant chin and strange jawline.

Very uncanny valley :(
Youre seriously creeping me out. Would not trust you at first glance at all.

Small mouth but super wide jaw. Visible indentations on the temples, along with the massive jaw and small chin, give the face an interestingly curvy appearance. Fucking awful haircut.

These are all things I noticed. Still can't place why exactly you look like a bipolar pervert :(

This. The pic is making me uncomfortable desu ill post gandy so people can calm down a bit.

>implying you're white

My friend before.

looks better than
The second guy lacks a defined jaw. He looks like a soyboy from the Mediterranean

My friend after.

clearly just ate out a pussy seconds before this shot was taken

Yes! Good goy! Accept Gandy's face as the standard for male beauty. Please visit Dr. Shekelstein for a chin implant to correspond with this standard.

>0 Symmetry
>handsome

Do you have a glass/lazy eye?

>Not having even started yet.
>Think he's intelligent for finishing HS.

subhuman

>small chin

I have a friend who's just tall, fit and social and he does fine with girls despite looking like someone took a sledgehammer to his face and then covered it in acne.

Get your shit together and go be a normie and you'll do fine, stop being so bloody insecure and angry all the time lads, you're only holding yourself back

>t. clueless Veeky Forums drone
Harmony is everything.

life ends after high school

holy shit, fugly white woman are some butthurt females.

just be yourself

>tfw you can get the same effect by buying a real loo

Carolina Herrera is a really good name.

tiny neck and eyes wtf...

>thinks IQ is primarily genetic
>doesn't know about growth mindset
lol what are you, a pol kiddie?

Cognitive abilities, just like physical ones, can be trained and improved. Sure, there are some outlying geniuses (which we aren't) just like some people are built perfectly for particular sports (e.g. Phelps 7.5ft wingspan). But consistent training will make you better than 98% of the world, just lifting.

sry you aren't tall and attractive tho. That shit is dope

just like lifting **

why lift weights when its all about face?

you are absolutely correct, dear comrade
we only have to train the somalis to become scientists and philosophers

>6/10
Unironic 3/10, an individual with completely unremarkable, averaged features with good harmony is more aesthetic.

>lol what are you, a pol kiddie?
No, just someone who understands the difference between fluid and crystallized intelligence.

>Cognitive abilities, just like physical ones, can be trained and improved.
To some extent, perhaps, but you'll ultimately just be a more polished version of whatever you started out as. You can't take someone with a fluid IQ of 100 and turn them into a genius.

>But consistent training will make you better than 98% of the world, just lifting.
This is just "you can do anything if you put your mind to it" Kool Aid.

>sry you aren't tall and attractive tho.
While I don't consider myself attractive, I'm not ugly, just average. I'm also 6'5, for whatever that's worth. I just think it sucks that most people are lacking in one thing or another and will never be able to change it. Life is fucking unfair as hell. I'm saying that as a tall guy with a well above average IQ according to a professionally administered IQ test.

>why lift weights when it's about your face?
>t. dyel

>falling for this b8
>being this much of a newfag

Would you want your girlfriend to be a balding, short, ugly and built like a fridge with acne and a giant dick? I dont think so