>supports legalizing weed

Pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76txxctc7G0?t=287
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or pick both
that's good too

Don't be subversive. It's impossible to pick both. One cancels the other out.

don't see why it should be illegal.

Because not everyone is a stoner like you.

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed that supports that crap being legal. You can't do it.

bump

who gives a fuck honestly legal or not it isnt going to stop people from smoking it

>too much of a brainlet to realize smoking weed is the worst way of consuming it

>doesn't just make edibles or vape it

enjoy your tar and enjoy wasting a lot of it by exposing it to flame

>could activate C1 & C2 receptor through the natural way ( long physical exertion )
>Choose to use the herbal jew .
>Need tons of big pharma conspiracy to justify it .

i just moved to a new town and dont know anyone.
how can i find a new dealer, dry as hell.

You don't have to smoke it to know its harmless and a waste of funding for the police as well as a waste of time incarcerating stoners.

You'd have to smoke it to even believe in that bunk.

Didn't you get enough replies on /b/?

Well go ahead, pay your taxes to the war on drugs. Don't let me hear you complaining.

>wanting weed to be legalized so that you can smoke\eat it
whats the problem ?, if you disregard the law you have no argument when someone else disregards it and steals\destroys your stuff or does something else illegal that harms you .

>supports legalizing weed
K

>it's harmless
kek
This meme again

I have never once smoked weed, but I support legalization because at least then all the "dude weed" fuck heads will have nothing left to bitch about.

If we legalize weed then less niggers will be in prison consuming resources meaning they'll be on the streets dying instead.

My father but whatever

Picked both you fucking commie

Me

I've never even considered trying it, been around it a ton however, yet I support legalizing it.
If people can try to race themselves into an early grave with cigarettes and alcohol then I don't see why they can't raid their fridge and chill the fuck out instead.

m'lady

>wrong
I support the legalization of weed because prohibition has never worked, and drug violence is a major problem that needs to be addressed. I don't smoke weed because it's illegal where I live, and therefore it's soaked in the blood of the victims of drug violence. It's about principle, user.

lol faggot

>smoke weed everyday
>4.0 GPA and qt gf
keep hating faggots

Brainlet wojak is the only thing that brings joy to my life these days

Bumping

youtu.be/76txxctc7G0?t=287

I dont smoke because its illegal, but when it get legalized ill smoke weed erryday 420 lmao

so its kinda both

I don't smoke weed and I'm all for legalizing it.
Just imagine the tax earnings. Also cops might actually start doing their jobs.

>alcohol kills brain cells
>tobacco causes pulmonary cancer
>don't legalize cannabis, it's bad for your health!
Fuck off nanny state

look for goa parties and raves

Hey OP I think you posted this on the wrong board.

>>/pol/

>Could exercise hard & long enough cardiovascular and literally innervate the same receptor .
>Choose to buy Jamal's funny plant

>B-b-but it's not as strong .
In the same way an apple won't satisfy a sweet tooth as much as a gummy bear .

I know tons of people. Maybe you would too if you had friends.

I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legal.

Me for one. Alcohol is literally poison and legal, why shouldn't weed be?

cool breh, you're still in school. when you graduate, i hope for your sake that you realize only degenerates smoke weed on a regular basis.

>i'm not personally gay, therefore anyone who is should be pursued legally by the government!
>i don't personally own a gun, therefore no-one should be allowed to!
>i don't have a dog, therefore anyone who does should be thrown in a fucking cage for the next five years!

>goa
Kek this ain't the 90s anymore grandpa

Me

Is that a reputable source?

I've worked out while a little baked and honestly it helps me zone in on my workout. They say it also helps your blood circulation, but I don't think it's been proven

It actually gave me the mental clarity to see through all my insecurities And realize I was a fat lazy fuck and is the reason I started working out so much and the only reason I found Veeky Forums. I don't even remember the last time I smoked, but if it wasn't for that one night I don't know if I would have had the perspective I did. Anybody that thinks everyone on weed uses it for escapism or degenerate reasons is a close minded person.

>alcohol is literally poison
So is water if you drink enough. There is nothing wrong with alcohol at a moderate level.

joe

There is nothing wrong with weed or most other illegals drugs at moderate levels.

>i'm not personally a pedophile, therefore anyone who is should be pursued legally by the government
>i'm not personally a slave owner, therefore anyone who is should be pursued legally by the government

>stop doing stuff that doesn't affect me!

Both my parents don't smoke, but think it should be legal.
My uncle lives in a legalized state and doesn't smoke, says it brings nothing but business.
My grandma for fuck sake says kids shouldn't be getting arrested for doing something so harmless.

>stuff that doesn't negatively affect or harm others
>stuff that does
>the same
boy oh boy you really showed me what's what

You are a very silly boy

Kek

>the magical gift of consent that arrives at 18 is the basis of morality
>I can murder my unborn child. It's my body, my right, but i can't consentingly sign my life over as a slave to a consenting slave master
interesting

that's called a job my good dude :^)

Man,you must be so tired from moving all those goalposts.

You're really fucking retarded?

I can't understand this post. Why is there a question mark?

Me.

It's a living.

Both my parents work at a hospital and support legalization but don't smoke themselves because of drug testing.

Why do I have to smoke weed to support the end of the drug war which is a massive drain on tax dollars and directly funds organized crime?
What's your IQ, OP?
legit curious.

Really bad bait

It's exponentially safer than alcohol, and alcohol is legal. There's no reason it should not be legal. Corporations lobby against it because it's such a valuable, multi use crop.

>I already have aids and I can't cure it , might as well get hepatitis too since it's less harmful .

Do you think before you post?

IF it was possible to make alcohol illegal without creating a massive shitstorm it would be the optimal path , but it's so ingrained into human culture that we can't remove it at this point , why should we let another shity "less harmful" drug plague our society ?

Because mind-altering substances absolutely have a beneficial and useful place in our culture, and there's zero chance, period, of ever removing or wiping them out, so the only real option is to create cultural norms that make everything as safe and useful as possible.

Why add a disease when you could add another tool instead?

All mind altering substance are coping mechanism for something that isn't going right in your life , caffeine , alcohol , cig , weed
all of them .

>Weed is a tool
Weed smokers are tools , Ftfy

>make alcohol illegal
The US did very well last time they tried that m8

One day you might realise that only individuals are responsible for how degenerate they are

sure, the "right" age of consent is a grey area but if we're talking pedophilia, there is no debating the fact that doing sexual shit with young, prepubescent children is really fucking bad for them
and how many slaves willingly signed their lives away? tf are you talking about
AND where did i say anything about abortion? jeez man isnt it past your bedtime?

didin't it make crime skyrocket by like 2000% ?

>Dont and have never smoked weed
>Want to start a business with my weed savvy friends when it gets legalized

This is something I feel a lot of people underestimate. Weed has helped me work through a lot of personal issues because it allows me to look at a problem from a completely original perspective. But sure you fuckheads, go ahead and deprive yourself and others of this because "dude weed lmao"

Is baseless, 0 source, shit posting on Veeky Forums like you are not also a coping mechanism?
Are you a sad absolutist, brainlet who needs to project your personal dogma to seem alive?
Seems like it.

I don't know any stats but you know I was being sarcastic when I said the US did well with it.

They didn't actually do well, user.

seems like weed really make you peaceful uh .