So apparently girls dont like you when your emotional but how do i open up to them? isnt that what a gf is for

so apparently girls dont like you when your emotional but how do i open up to them? isnt that what a gf is for

Then you have to work on yourself, there is a difference between having feeling and being a crying little bitch. Meditate to externalize your feelings

show her you wallet.

There is a difference between communicating what you feel vs bitching about it.

Women will always blame you, directly or indirectly, for how they feel around you.

Never open up to a woman

Why is there smoke in the airplane?

Opening up to another person doesn't mean being a pathetic whiny bitch about your life but that's what most people do when they try to open up. We just tolerate women when they do it because we want to fuck them.

Huh didn't even notice this. Fpbp as usual.

a gf is for fucking .

Female ares extremely turned off when men display emotion that isn't anger

You keep that shit all bottled up and tell her your fine and then you mean it. You are the man you suppress your emotions because its your duty to lead and make everything seem like its gonna be okay. Even if it's not.

The only emotion you express to her is the desire to fuck her and accomplish your goals.

Now iff shes doing something that bothers you tell her she's gonna stop. If shes cheating on you you leave her. Thats all there is to it.

don't open up to women you virgin, that is what your bros are for. Nothing makes a woman drier than the sahara than a blubbing crybaby

This.

I'll only add, the one way to deal with a bad day and a gf is just to talk briefly about what bothered you without being a crybaby, just say the facts. Then just cuddle her, she'll feel like you are sharing and loved without you being a bitch.

Honestly the more stoic and less talkative you are to women you are sleeping with, the better.

What makes you think you're supposed to open up to a girl?

he probably asked a woman what they want

relationship rule 1, women don't know what they want. What they say they want isn't what they actually want

>so apparently girls dont like you when your emotional but how do i open up to them?

you dont.
if you show weakness, women lose respect for you. the more you do it, the less they respect you.
they dont do it consciously, and will deny it when confronted about it, but when you start paying attention, you notice the subtle changes in the way they treat men after showing weakness.

You got some examples?

you dont open to a female. thats what your male best friend is for. Woman will ALWAYS judge you, valuate you based on what you said so keep you emotions to yourself.

Never open up to a female, not even your mother!
This is the rule, the truth is you can open up to your mother and to Girls but only if you can make it look cool/Badass/Alpha. If not, you go by the rule.

Woman here.

I want to start by saying any woman who invalidates your feelings shouldn't be the one you stay with for long.

As far as your post, I think most women mean that they don't want you to react to problems the same way they do. Women need a sense of support and it's hard to feel supported with someone who deals with issues with crying or anger like we do. If I'm crying over the death of my grandma, I don't want the person I'm relying on to also be sobbing.

It's not that you can't tell us anything or depend on them, it's just that women don't want to deal with bitching. We do enough of that ourselves.

>Woman here.
> Basically just confirms the points raised ITT.

Not buying it, princess. The rule still applies. You use your girlfriend/FWB/Fuck buddy for fucking and little else.

You as a man is supposed to be there for her support, not the other way around. Women don't have the emotional or mental capacity to love men as men love women.

Men love women. Women love children. Children love puppies.

Regardless of how much you cry NAWALT or try to do damage control on a Kamchatka bird spotting image board, men are waking up to this fact.

Interesting insight user, thanks

>I want to start by saying any woman who invalidates your feelings shouldn't be the one you stay with for long
lmao and this is why you don't taking dating advice from a whore. NEVER open up to a girl unless you want dumped for a guy who doesn't.

It's not that you can't tell us anything or depend on them, it's just that women don't want to deal with bitching
>opening up
>bitching

not the same thing, genius.

Congrats. You just redpilled yourself

Women are vapid and fickle and illogical.

When she says she wants you to open up to her, it means she wants information out of you, on her own time, to manipulate you with later.

She doesn't want to know your actual feelings out of nowhere, especially if they have anything to do with criticisms of her.

To clarify on above. "You as a man is supposed to be there for her support, not the other way around".

I don't mean to preach. That's just how the woman will instinctually view it, just as men are a utility overall.

Women may be sex objects to a degree, but I'm still fully convinced that men are the more romantic sex. Men are complete and utter utility or success objects for women, on the other hand.
Briffault's law and all that.

Due to the above, I have a hard time trusting women (no shit). Everything is transactional to them and since our sexual marketplace in the West is utterly fucked, women can act on feral hypergamy with no consequence.

what women mean by being open:

>i'm upset i didn't get that promotion
>i'm happy we're together
>i love you
>i'm angry at this guy for doing this thing
>i'm sad my dad died

What user thinks opening up is:

>my life is so shit i hate my job i have no money or friends pls don't leave me waaaaaah

Literally every relationship for more than six months.

if your gf is older than 16-20 you can't be emotional with her and show your feelings, you have to always be the "alpha" and show her that you don't need her and that she isn't that important to you

so basically your aim in a relationship is just getting sex? sex itself doesn't fulfill the emotional intimacy need. why be with a woman in the first place if you only want fucking? just fap/fuck prostitutes instead

>treated my ex like dog shit, always came second in everything
>when i break up with her she still breaks down and cries and begs me to not leave her because she loves me

I can confirm

>In a relationship
>Feeling stressed about money(boss not paying on time) and shit
>Talk to gf to get some of it off my chest

A few days later

>"user, you've changed. I didn't fall in love with a whiny baby."

Never told her anything about my feelings since.

Your flaws can only come out once you have a girl wrapped around your finger. No girl likes to admit it, but it's true. once a girl is whipped for you she'll bend over backwards for you, that's when you unleash the emotionally abusive floodgates

but why must human courtship be like this? why must we appear what we're not at all costs in order to be attractive?

and this is why you have to love yourself- no girl ever really will unless you're so far out of her league that you don't really feel anything for her back.

women see you as a utility hammer. "oh my God, Becky, my fucking hammer told me it loves me today. like, what the fuck?"

the greatest lie that's ever been told to you is from women when they say they want true love and romance and monogamy off into the sunset.
what they actually want is the alpha male dominator who doesn't care (because he has so many girlfriends) and has fucked all of her friends. literally that's it. "dating and interaction" with a girl is just her testing to find out if you have a lot of other girlfriends (if you are the alpha) because it's only the alpha male that they can feel attracted to. that's why good, romantic, monogamous guys get stuffed into the friendzone- romance and monogamy JUST MEANS YOU'RE DESPERATE and worth-less from a girl's perspective.

Because we are all biologically assholes.

The posts ITT are a perfect example of why PUA is not only a scam but actually harmful to your mental health. talking about emotions is somethig that you should do rarely and only in a specific context, but if you NEVER open up and try to portray some autistic stoic "silent warrior" anime cliche 24/7 all the time then that is a class A recipe for someone who will end up as an alcoholic psycho later in life.

Women like tough guys to an extent, but if you NEVER open up your relationship is gonna crash very very quickly

this, also it goes both ways generally

>NEVER open up
No one is saying never open up.

They are saying open up to being supportive, or open up about great things about you.

OP thinks opening up means talking about your insecurities, worries, fears, issues, ect. Things you should deal and keep to yourself or confide in a close mate.

if this is the truth, then i don't want to have a partner. i don't care enough about sex to live against my nature.

>how do i open up to them

personally i only open up to woman who has shown her vulnerable side.
there is a time and place for these things and far in between.

but if you're as emotional as her, i've got news for you son.

T. Only ever dated thots who dress like sluts

Pretty much this

I have a very happy and successful marriage with my wife. I do it by only talking about difficult things with my close male friends-and even those discussions are quite limited. I'll entertain deep conversations with my wife, but I'll never start them. She's just not into that stuff. Almost no women are except as a means to the end of attracting a male's attention.

You don't talk about important shit with your wife. Save that for boy's night. Your job is to keep her feeling happy by making life feel easy for her. I don't mean take care of her messes. Make her clean that up. I mean, make things that are outside of her skill range be taken care of with no apparent effort.

Except thats literally what half the people in this thread have been saying. "You use ur girl only for sex d00d lol"

It's like none of you people have been in an actual relationship before. If you're not supposed to talk about ones personal feelings and emotions, then what do you realistically imagine you're gonna be doing when you regularly see your girlfriend?

You won't be fucking all the time, you won't be going to some exciting place all the time, and you're not gonna keep talking about the same mindless small talk that works in the first few weeks.

Eventually you'll spend a lot of time with your partner just chilling somewhere alone, and personal/emotional talk will come up. And there is no was to avoid that, which is why all this "muh alpha dominant cocky dark triad" horseshit sounds so dumb to anyone who actually has had long term relationships. Literally just don't be autistic or start whining when you talk about it. It's not a science.

>when I hang out with my girl all we do is talk about my feelings and emotions

she's probably cheating on you.

You generally do not want to show weakness in front of a woman. However, it is a weakness to suppress your emotions entirely, true strength is learning how to express yourself with poise. It is similar to the difference between aggression and assertiveness, you will look just as weak presenting a frame of transparent overcompensation as you would an uncontrollable emotional state.

If you want to find a LTR and to build a life with them, then you will need to ensure that you are able to express your emotions securely. If you are just out fucking sluts, then it is a completely different emotional context, and you should be pretending to be someone else entirely anyway.

I've cried in front of my girlfriend, but not like a blubbering little bitch that was out-of-control. I allowed a small amount of tears to fall down my cheek when reacting to the death of a significant family member. It showed I wasn't autistic or afraid of her judgement, but at the same time it wasn't overbearing or a turn-off. In the end it strengthened our relationship. I didn't dwell in the moment, and the fact I was able to reveal an emotional weight that I was carrying while still maintaining my general demeanour spoke more volumes about my stability and emotional intelligence than being a stone-faced Chad-wannabe playing pretend sociopath ever could.

tl;dr - emotional intelligence, outcome independence, and confidence > emotional suppression, trying too hard, and fear of judgement

i'll add

you show her emotions if
1) you're prepared to be dumped
2) you see it as a way to leverage yourself/harden yourself

I mean, this is why good guys end up in the friendzone. you only turn a girl on by not caring (being busy with other girls) & getting her to chase.
I've tried to be the good guy so many times and just been horrifically shot down enough times to know. the only time it works is when you're worth so much more than her that you don't even give a shit.
this is why we need male spaces, to talk about this kind of stuff (and feelings). male spaces are being destroyed every day by cunts (largely jealous feminists)

>Eventually you'll spend a lot of time with your partner just chilling somewhere alone, and personal/emotional talk will come up. And there is no was to avoid that, which is why all this "muh alpha dominant cocky dark triad" horseshit sounds so dumb

i agree 100%. Family is about collaboration, long term planning, and living together. if you're a cold, distant fuck who only is in for fucking, you're more of a psycho than a human

I've like specifically said that you're not supposed to do it frequently, but yeah it is a topic that will come up. Wether a girl is sexually satisfied with you and/or cheats on you has more to do with how physically attractive you are than whatever alpha personality you're trying to act out. Seriously dude stop reading TRP. It makes you overanalyze shit and contrary to what you want to think the idea that if you ever talk about the wrong subject with your girl that she's immediately gonna go "OMG HE SHOWED THAT HE HAS A HUMAN SIDE TO HIM WHAT A BETA KEK OMGOMG" is a sign of extreme insecurity

>emotional intimacy need

What a faggot.

yeah I mean that's pretty much how girls see it.
>oh, you need a shoulder to cry on, little pussy?

As others have said, it's all about the balance and appropriate expression of your emotions. It's okay to feel sad every once in a while - it's a natural emotion and part of developing as a man (failures lead to sadness, sadness indicates that something needs fixing/avoiding). Just make sure you're not crying your eyes out whenever the going gets tough. If a parent died, it's normal to cry. If you have a heart-to-heart with a close friend and get teary-eyed, whatever. If you fail an exam and start blubbering on the spot, that's too much

in my case women are turned off when I display anything at all

This has got me thinking - what do you think of romance in a relationship? If you were a masculine person but happened to write poetry every once in a while, would that make you seem effeminate? I'm torn because it plays into seduction (cool) but also into embracing your feminine side (gay)

and puppies turn into dogs that love men
they're called mans best friend for a reason

the circle of life faggots