Why do fashion and streetwear-communities always exist out of either skeletons or chubsters?

Why do fashion and streetwear-communities always exist out of either skeletons or chubsters?

What does Veeky Forums wear?

its their stupid way of coping

Pretty much dress like this everyday breh,
cold here in NZ (getting warmer this time of year tho)

they're just compensating for shit bodies

t. chubster

Minus the hat, this is practically my fall wardrobe.
Alpenflage is pretty comfy desu.

As a Veeky Forums Veeky Forumsg here, I can tell you that most premium companies and designers design their clothes to look best on slim body types.
There are a few styles that look good on bigger men but the high end fashion market or avant garde area in particular never do.

This.

Jeans and a t shirt, anything looks great when you're fit

I wear this type of clothing everyday at school or work.

i have a unique sense of style.

I recently made a cot off out of a Minecraft shirt

>Cuck outfit.jpg

>wearing clothes at all

Whatever fits me atm. Losing weight i'm slowly slipping into my old clothing from years back. Clothing looks shit on me, but I don't have money to constantly buy new fitted clothing for it to be too big for me in a few months time.

Asian males are extremely feminine and petite however.

the goose

You wear the same thing for cocktails as you do to work or school? Really?

>pop culture
>avantgarde

lol

Henley’s and slim jeans when I wanna look nice and cardigans too. All those make the physique look nice.

But ya know I mostly wear joggers and hoodies because I’m always either leaving or going to the gym

When you're Veeky Forums, you look good in practically anything. The attention is on your body. Fashion is all about making the best out of a bad situation. Accentuate what you got, and hide what you don't.

Karamatsu is that you, and why are you on fit you don't lift...

In my opinion anything besides Rick and certain techwear looks the best on skellies. The way it drapes and such, you just don't achieve that if you're well built. You can be ripped and look great in any average outfit, but high end outfits almost always look the best on skellies and ottermodes.