Compliments all the time irl in the gym and from normies

>Compliments all the time irl in the gym and from normies
>Still classed as skinnyfat DYEL on Veeky Forums

Is it possible to look good by Veeky Forums standards without elite genetics or roids?

Not sure about that bro. Veeky Forums has the highest standards in the world I think.

Grill I was with this weekend said I'm the strongest guy she's ever touched. I'll take it and I've stopped posting in CBTs. My own dysmorphia is strong enough as it is

Listen man
In the real world if you can 1/2/3/4 your basically the hulk
Here you have to do 2/3/4/5 to even be considered someone knowing
We hold high standards because we hold them for ourselves and others in order to have them reach limits that you previously thought were unconvinced

I don't get compliments on my body here or in real life. I'm not really big, and I'm never shirtless so nobody can see muh abs.
I do get compliments on my strength when they see me lift or roll against me in bjj though, so I guess that's something.

Get outta here, pleb
1/2/3/4 is shit-tier

This.

Did you even read his post?
He means by normie standards, 1/2/3/4 is high.

That's the spirit!

>Is it possible to look good by Veeky Forums standards without elite genetics or roids?
You forgot image editing and good photography skills.

And no. We seek the impossible so we never stop.

Exactly

Everyone on Veeky Forums is incredibly insecure with superiority complexes. They will always shit on you because your success threatens them.

1/2/3/4
If first thing to achieve, when you start lifting, boi..
get gud, scrub

What even is 1/2/3/4
sorry, i'm a newfag, and google isn't helping

> 1 plate overhead press
> 2 plate bench press
> 3 plate squat
> 4 plate deadlift
5x5 is optimal

1 plate = 45lbs, right? On each side, right? I literally started 2 weeks ago, and I can 1/2/3/4 if that's 45lb plates

t. 300lb landwhale

you still misread his post. To anyone unfamiliar with autism and lifting combined, 1/2/3/4 is a great feat. Among autistic lifters it is the minimal standard of dabbling in weightlifting and should be ridiculed until improved.

Yes

as in, 1/2/3/4 plates on each side

You obviously need to lift more

you misread again. i made no comment on the weights i lift or how much I think is considered "good". I lift a bit more than 1234 except the squat, which is less than 3, I do not think it's impressive or in anyway good, however people who don't lift think that is a lot and are impressed.
Point of the post:
>non-lifters are impressed with things (ie 1234) that are not impressive to anyone that lifts.

You're talking about people, who have literally no relation to strength, normal people have that, however basement dwellers or kids doesnt.. There's a difference.
Stop hanging out with kids and dweebs, if you ever expect yourself to make it

>caring about what a bunch of autists think

I get told I look good for the most part on here and I've been lifting natty for 2 years

Idiot its 1/24

The problem is the longer you stay here, the more warped your own personal standards become and so you never think you're huge enough.

anyone who is naturally athletic could do this with no practice

I got into running after being a competitive distance runner in my 20s (15:40 5k, 32:17 10k, 73:43 HM) and coming from that world, it’s the exact same thing. The letsrun.com message boards are famous for this. Basically anything over 16 for 5k is considered a joke, anything slower than 3 for a marathon is an embarrassment if you’ve been running for more than a year or so.