Thot here. How do I pick up a guy from my college wrestling team? They're so hot

Thot here. How do I pick up a guy from my college wrestling team? They're so hot.
Yes, this is fit related because they're fit.

Prove that you're a woman.

kys whore

I don’t know ask him out
Guys don’t always have to make the first move

fuck off whore

I am a woman

Someone helppp!

Post picture of arm for proof

leave

TITS OR GTFO

oh gee I dunno, how do I eat Veeky Forums ? My fridge is filled with delicious food but how do I eat it???

fuck off dumb cunt

get the fuck off our board you roastie cunt.

BEGONE THOT

Her fridge is filled with food but there's no Chad steak in there. She wants to know where she can acquire a chad steak

Show him your boobies

Just approach him. Dating as a female is pretty much easy mode.

but he's so intimidating
hes 6'4 i think

You need to just be really forward and confident. Read up on some PUA or something and just reverse the genders. It'd be even easier for you because guys are so used to doing all the work it's a nice change when we're the ones getting hit on.
>but he's so intimidating
he's not gonna beat you up lol. Worst that can happen is he says no - same thing as what happens to men when it goes wrong.
Go to r/Seduction and talk to them

Role reversal him. Make him feel like the lady.

>You need to just be really forward and confident.
I don't think this is good advice for a girl.

ask them to show you some wrestling moves some time. This will probably lead to sex. If you play your cards right, that will lead to a bf.

I don't mean as in saying "let's fuck" but as in approaching him and talking to him like it's nothin', and then going from there

The first thing to do is to show us your tits. Only then will we unlock the second step to the master plan of sucking chad’s cock.

I don't want to hear no so I don't think I can do it. :/

Flirt with him, if you're hot enough and aren't boring as fuck he'll ask you out.

Hitting on chads is not natural

Gtfo newfag.

TITS

Well I'm sold

Post tits and ass now

BEGONE THOT

Blow a hole in your pussy with a shotgun, effectively time travelling forward to how it'll look like in some years (less than you think)

OR undergo geisha type training, learn how to please a man, shut the fuck up, and save your goods for when an actual man comes along so you can procreate and raise a child without stunting its mental growth into a perverted abomination