"thousands of Hazara men, women, and children were sold as slaves in the markets of Kabul and Qandahar...

>"thousands of Hazara men, women, and children were sold as slaves in the markets of Kabul and Qandahar, while numerous towers of human heads were made from the defeated rebels as a warning to others who might challenge the rule of the Amir".
>Until the 20th century, some Hazaras were still kept as slaves by the Pashtuns
>although Amanullah Khan banned slavery in Afghanistan in the 1923 Constitution, the practice carried on unofficially for many more years

How has Afghanistan managed to stick together all these centuries despite the bad blood between everyone?

Attached: 1521622850629.jpg (2319x2123, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html
nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/sweden-non-white-invaders-stream-rape-of-swedish-woman-live-on-facebook/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Punjabi_Sufi_saints
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How has Afghanistan managed to stick together
In what world do you think Afghanistan is "together"?

Bump

Afghanistan is the definition of *not* together. That place is an absolute shit hole due to the near constant warfare that's gone unchecked since probably alexander to be honest. The only thing that's ever managed to unify the peoples of Afghanistan for longer than 5 minutes is Islam.

The Pashtuns should get their own nation, and the Persian speaking parts should be given to Iran. Uzbek parts should also be given to Uzbekistan. The country is way too multi-ethnic.

Attached: 2e6e5e28326dcdcca1388eb38c37b2ed.jpg (1160x878, 303K)

Interesting how far the Turko-Mongol influence spread, Khan is one of the most common lastnames in Pakistan for example.
Even in UK Londons mayor, Sadiq Khan.

>The country is way too multi-ethnic.

You need to be at least as non-European as Turkey to say things like that user.

Hazara are animals. You have to keep them under the thumb or else they rape children.

>stick together
Read a book nigger

Afghanistan's biggest ethnic group makes only 30 percent of the population.

Because they were at the forefront of Islamic military expansion after 10th century, all the major muslim empires had Turks at the helm.

Diversity is their strength.

The all look very different as well. Like even among their groups. Hazaras look like hapas. Some pashut look really white, and the others look like Indian and Arabs. The Tajiks look a lot like Mediterranian people.

Pashtun areas should just be ceded to Pakistan desu.

There are already like 5x as many Pashtun in Pakistan than there are in Afghanistan.

I support the Hazaras. I don't know much about them but they seem like the only decent people in the country.

Is Afghanistan the most suffering cunt in the world?

Another place destroyed by Indo-European migration? Seems like those white-looking Pashtuns consider themselves the ruling caste.

They are basically a mix of Scythians, central Asian Turks, and Mongols. Also, they are Shia. That makes them very close with Iran.

Attached: shahid-mazari.jpg (420x505, 52K)

think of Afghanistan as more like...a gap. it's just a shape carved out of the map in the sense that other entities exist around it. it's more of a place where a country would normally be, rather than a country in the sense that we understand.

why is it this way? mountainous terrain makes traveling difficult. people rarely interact with neighbors, lots of inbreeding, clannish behavior, tribalism. same in the Caucasus and the Balkans. plus a history of an economy that makes theft viable (pastoral animals that can't be enclosed such as goats and sheep, trade routes with goods coming through). therefore men should be martial, good at fighting, suspicious of strangers.

so the place can never really unify or develop an advanced economy. yet they don't like outsiders so immigration won't work. and as history shows, you can't invade them. the terrain is a nightmare and they absolutely love to fight. in an absolutely utopian scenario, it would look like Appalachia, while everyone was driving hover cars and walking on moving sidewalks.

Wrong. All Afghans share the same cultural values. The different ethnicities are very united, regardless of the bad blood between them
t. afghan diaspora

tajik afghan here
this user is basically right

hazaras are known as bandits, looters and rapists in afghanistan

in iran, they are known as drug dealers, pimps, bandits and rapists

and you can ask anyone in sweden what hazaras are like, any time you see on the news that an "afghan" has done ____ crime, it's always one of these disgusting hazaras

the worst things to happen to afghanistan are mongols leading to hazaras as well as pashtuns being empowered by british

Are you mentally retarded? Afghanistan was created out of the Pashtun revolt to the Safavids. The Pashtuns did not want to convert to Shia Islam like all the other people in the empire. The only reason it existed was that the British were backing them. They even threatened Iran with military action if they take herat. Than they went and forcefully converted everyone back to sunni Islam. The only people resisted were the Hazaras.

Are you mentally retarded? When I was fighting in Afghanistan they were the only peaceful people. Also, they dont have any boy fucking culture, unlike the Pashtuns and Tajiks.

t. reza ali hosseini
go back to raping underage swedish girls

the other afghan is right, hazara subhumans are only shia becuase the mongols converted to shiism

what crackhead history book did you read this bullshit from?

Afghanistan was created when Ahmad Shah Abdali/Durrani, one of Nader shah's generals was able to do what he pleased after Nader shah was killed by persians. Hazaras are shia because the mongols converted to shiism. Uzbeks/tajiks/pashtuns were always sunni.

I served in Afghanistan for a few years. Fuck that place and 90% of the people there. I harbor no hatred towards any people except for Afghans, particularly Pashtun bache baz pedophiles.

kys you disgusting hazara faggot, your samefagging is very obvious when the poster count doesn't increase

Also, pashtuns don't do bacha bazi, that's mostly an uzbek/tajik thing, shows your ignorance.

>me
>Hazara

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html

Fuck off you pedophilia-enabling Pashtun mongrel. I wish we had orders to stop your disgusting behavior with force if necessary. Instead we pussied out.

It's hilarious seeing this irrational hatred for the only decent ethnic group in Afghanistan. Is it jealousy, religious bigotry, tribal chauvinism? Who knows.

You should've let the taliban take over then, considering they outlawed it and stuff

I'm a tajik you numbnuts. Bacha bazi is mostly central asian, originating with turkics, russians stamped it out in central asia. After the soviet war uzbeks brought it back.

They are not a decent ethnic group, as I said, go ask any iranian how they feel about afghans (virtually all afghans in iran are of the hazara ethnic group), google afghan crime in europe, it's always a hazara subhuman (the "afghan" that assaulted merkel a few weeks ago was a hazara, all the rapes/killing of young girls was done by hazaras in sweden/germany and even australia, I've never heard of a pashtun or tajik doing this sort of shit).

Ask virtually any afghan, whether uzbek, turkmen, pashtun or tajik, they'll tell you how subhuman these mongol rapebabies are.
>muh they're decent
the only decent hazaras are the ones that are half turkmen/half hazara from bamyan, that's it

they destroyed the ancient beautiful city of kabul, you walk in kabul you see these hazara rats infesting every crevice of it

The only people who ever defend hazaras are themselves, or hazaras pretending to be westerners

They don't have the best reputation in afghanistan, it's like how blacks in america are the way they are (oppressed by the white man argument). The part about them being rapists and bad people overall is a stretch, but they are overrepresented in terms of being criminals, as the other guy said most crime done in europe by afghans are done by hazaras. It's a similar case in iran where most afghans in iran are from the hazara group. Iranians treat them as worse than animals unfortunately.

>a certain polity has constantly shifting "borders" based on the local traditional relations of dominion and hegemony, even disappearing and reemerging entirely
>collision with some Western imperialist power brings it to the attention of the international community with its Westphalian notions of sovereignty etc
>the borders (after "correction" by the imperialist power) are now effectively frozen and they have to roleplay as a nation-state for better or for worse
many such cases, but Afghanistan and Burma are particularly notable.

Are you mentally retarded? They were the most peaceful people. They didn't really fight nato and cooperated with us. There basically no terrorism in hazard majority part. American soldiers were beginning to be stationed in hazard part of the country.

>There basically no terrorism in hazard majority part
because it doesn't border pakistan you amerimutt welfare queen

There are Pashtuns in the north, and Taliban is very active in them. Afghanistan is basically fucked by them. The Tajiks are ok, but they are really untrustworthy. The only peaceful people are the Hazaras. Also, please give example of Hazara crime in europe? The afghans that raped that swidish girl last year and lived streamed it on facebook all looked pashtun. Pashtuns are the most inbred people on this planet. In pakistan around 60 percent of them are inbred. Hazaras at the very least are happas. They have that high IQ Mongolian genes.

get out already hazareh padarnalat

Attached: hazara subhumans.png (652x919, 316K)

>The afghans that raped that swidish girl last year and lived streamed it on facebook all looked pashtun
also none of these were afghan let alone pashtun, they were armenians and iranians

also I've realized by now you're probably some shitskin pakistani, why are you faggots obsessed with us? Always trying to shit talk us but then saying you have a grandfather from afghanistan so as to distance yourself from your dalit hindu muslim convert ancestors

pathetic

Because the British and the Russian Empire told them so.

>mix of Scythians
"No"
Scythian's assimilated with Slavs

I am Iranian. I had manny Hazara friends in school. They were pretty ok. Maybe my shia background is being biased, but you can't really be pissed at them for being violent. They are literally the most peacfull people.

Can you give a citation? The most news outlet said they were Afghan. They all looked Pashtun in the video. Also, are you an inbred Pashtun? How does it feel knowing that you belong to the most inbred violent ethnic group on the planet?

I'm tajik you moron.

>iranian
conversation over lmao, just look at how you niggers treat hazaras in iran then talk

nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/sweden-non-white-invaders-stream-rape-of-swedish-woman-live-on-facebook/
here you go, ironically enough it's an iranian armenian and the "Afghan" is a surprise, hazara

There is genetic DNA test. The biggest genetics percentage of Hazaras come from western Eurasia. That is exactly where Scythians and other indo European nomadic tribes come from.

and before you say no that guy is not iranian armenian
no afghan has the name "emil khodagholi" and no afghan has several tattoos of the cross and mary on their body

maybe some hazara subhumans pretend to be christian but even then it's a stretch

also
vaqian agar irani hasti, hamraye man ba farsi gap bezan

Your basically the same as a Iranian persian. Yet, you say conversation over. Do you have self hate over your own culture and genes? Hazaras are treated better than how Pashtuns and tajiks are treated in the Gulf Arab nations. Maybe you should concentrate on how your people are used as slave by rich Arabs.

I've already fcking said the two greatest tragedies to happen to us are the mongols resulting in hazara subhumans and pasht*Ns being empowered by the british and setting great khorasan back 20000000 years.

madar gende. Nah just joking. Chetori, az kodam keshvar post mikoni?

>Always trying to shit talk us
when? Veeky Forums isn't really used by your average normies
>but then saying you have a grandfather from afghanistan
wew lad. i've never met anybody that does this
>so as to distance yourself from your dalit hindu muslim convert ancestors
there's nothing wrong with being a dalit or an ex-Hindu

Hazaras have less than 10 percent mongolian genes. The average Iranian has probably more. Also, Mongols have really high average iqs. Why would that be a bad thing? Are you jealous that Hazaras perform really well academically?

canada, aslan as panjshir astam

pashtunha eqadar bad nestan mesle ke tu feker mekoni, mushkel ast dar islam wa wahabbism

hazara tamameshan dozd astan, besyar mardome kharab astan

Virtually every paki seems to have ancestors from iran/turkey/afghanistan/arabia

virtually every paki I've met says so I mean, it's the same online too, pakis pretend they are descended from west asians and that they're different from their hindu brothers

anyway going to bed, remember everyone that hazaras are fucking subhuman degenerates that should have been genocided, criminals in iran, criminals in europe, criminals in afghanistan, that's all they are or ever will be, it's literally in their genes/history as mongol invaders to be savages

>Hazaras have less than 10 percent mongolian genes. The average Iranian has probably more.
Are you genuinely retarded? The average hazara is 60-70% mongolian in admixture according to most dna results I've found online. Iranians barely have any mongoloid dna in them, at most 5-10% in northeastern iran.

cherra? are you a suni supremacist? If you dont give a shit about religion than there is not point hating them. They are just harmless peaceful people. Are Pashtuns not that bad? They destroyed your nation. Divided the Persian people? The Taliban is only Pashtuns. They are the most inbred ethnic group. To make things worse, they have the highest concentration of boy fucking.

>Virtually every paki seems to have ancestors from iran/turkey/afghanistan/arabia
>virtually every paki I've met says so I mean, it's the same online too, pakis pretend they are descended from west asians and that they're different from their hindu brothers
every country and people has its wewuzzers. ill admit there are a few punjabi tribes (arain mainly) that don't know their history well and make these claims but they're usually laughed at

>anyway going to bed, remember everyone that hazaras are fucking subhuman degenerates that should have been genocided, criminals in iran, criminals in europe, criminals in afghanistan, that's all they are or ever will be, it's literally in their genes/history as mongol invaders to be savages
you have issues

>To make things worse, they have the highest concentration of boy fucking.
tbf they've been clamping down on it very hard recently

bacha bazi is strictly a uzbek/tajik thing, not even that it's a "shamali" thing. Pashtuns in the "hardcore" pashtun regions don't do it at all, hell the only afghans that do are pedos. Pedos exist in every society.

I'm not religious but believe sunnism is the only correct way of islam. Hazaras are not harmless, as I've said if you're iranian you already know how they behave in iran, you can see it in the behaviour of iranians towards hazaras in iran, calling them dogs, spitting on them, calling them subhumans and mistreating them at every chance whereas pashtuns/tajiks who tend to look like iranians never get any sort of harassment. Pashtuns are mostly not bad, I honestly don't make the distinction between most tajiks and pashtuns we are simply too similar. Uzbeks who are supposed to be our eternal enemies are fine too. Hazaras though, the only good ones are the ismailis from bamyan and ones that are of turkmen ancestry. The only people I genuinely hate are the paki government and pakis overall I guess.

As I've said, virtually every "afghan" crime done in europe or australia is by these subhumans

Attached: ali jaffari.jpg (650x366, 25K)

Virtually every paki I've met irl has told me "oh wow you're afghan? my great grandfather was from there lol!"

Browse any pakistani forum or r/pakistan and the rhetoric remains the same - that pakis believe they're descended from anything that isn't hindu indians.

Dude being descendant of high IQ people is a bad thing? I think you are probably jealous. Also could you please tell me historically what have Hazaras done to be "destroyers" ? There is no evidence they have done much. They have just been treated like shit.

Attached: mongol.png (855x135, 10K)

nah I won't
keep sucking hazara cock though it's typical of iranians to suck mongoloid cock for a living, iran had to make a new law prohibiting afghans (hazaras) from marrying their women after all

also WTF is wrong with pakis, you guys have no right to ever insult tajik afghans, pakistan literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for us and you guys would still be flinging cow shit at one another if it weren't for our sufi saints

>Virtually every paki I've met irl has told me "oh wow you're afghan? my great grandfather was from there lol!"
hmmmmm
>Browse any pakistani forum or r/pakistan and the rhetoric remains the same
i do and no it doesn't
>that pakis believe they're descended from anything that isn't hindu indians.
wtf no

>The only people I genuinely hate are the paki government and pakis overall I guess
wow rude

I really try to like pakistanis believe me I do, it's too difficult though.

>you guys have no right to ever insult tajik afghans, pakistan literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for us and you guys would still be flinging cow shit at one another if it weren't for our sufi saints
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Punjabi_Sufi_saints
when
and why should people be treated tenderly for their ancestors?

It is true that bacha bazi originated from central Asia, but they don't practice this anymore. The Pashtuns are the biggest practicer of bach bazi. Also, Pashtuns are inbred. Hazaras in Iran are actually fine a well behaved. Its that they look really different. Also, the treatment is exaggerated. I knew many Hazaras. They were treated fairly fine. Especially the government. In uni, they get a lot of scholarships. I mean you should be worried about how pashtuns and tajiks are treated by Arabs.

That never happened. They marry Iranian girls all the time. The treatment are exaggerated. They are Shia Muslims. The Iranian government treats shias very well. How do your Sunni Arabs treat Sunni afghans?

I don't care how gulfie arab subhumans treat me. Other arabs like levantines/maghrebis are fine with us.

itt: mudslimes, pajeets and steppeniggers throwing ad hominems at one another.

>Levanties
Dude the levant is controlled by Iran,and shias.The most powerfull military in syria is Hezbollah, and there are 20 thousand shia fighters in syria. I dont think they would like you very much. Especially since there are ten thousand Hazaras fighting for Assad government. Accept it nobody likes sunni afghans. At least hazaras have Iran for support.

yeah i heard our diaspora in europe is awful
although most people ive met that've visited here only have good things to say about our hospitality

Attached: tenor.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

The most powerful military in Lebanon is Hezbollah.

I think you are very ill-informed. probably you are intensely inbred. That is why you literally ignore facts and just hate. I kinda feel sorry for you.

Afghanistan is not a country desu.

The only way forward is for it to be partitioned and the Shiite areas be given to Iran and the Pashtun areas be given to Pakistan.

Attached: 600px-007Squirtle.png (600x600, 243K)

Holy fuck this thread smells like shitty cologne and body odor

Yeh, there is a really intense Tajik afghani here who just hates Hazaras for no reason. I asked for a reason and he replied with No wonder why Afghanistan is so fucked up. The dude isn't even religious. He just wishes genocide and rape upon a whole ethnic group because he feels like it.

language=/=genetics

Persians are quite distant from tajiks, in fact you're genetically closer to Iraqi, Turk's and Armenians

>for no reason
I've already detailed why I hate hazaras, and several other anons have too.