If you died today, would you be content with your life?

If you died today, would you be content with your life?

Yes
Because I would stop living it

Yes because I wouldn't be living anymore.

No because I have not yet touched boobs nor sucked on them

How old are you?

How have you managed to not touch boobs all your life?

>How old are you?

>How have you managed to not touch boobs all your life?
I don't know. You can't just go up to a woman and ask to fondle and suck her breasts (can you?)

If i didnt know id be fucking angry. I always had it planned if i have an uncurable 12 months to live desease id spend half of it in a drunken drug fueled party and then livestream myself killing muslims until caught and spin some shit about the muslims taking control to start up a war.

I would be content with the dying part

No, I hate myself and believe I have no redeeming features or raison d'être.

Ah yes, this is the kind of thread you expect on a LIFTING FORUM.

no cause I'd be dead obviously

If you're really good looking and have a confident air about you and you ask the right girl, yes you can and it may lead to some sexual contact

No. I am ungenuine and lie to myself and I wish I had the courage to be truthful and do what I know is right and has to be done. Rather than just laughing and going along with the crowd, out of fear. Not that I have a problem with going along with the crowd, as long as it's the right course of action.

I'm supposedly a buddhist but I don't feel that I'm on the right path at all. I don't have much respect for myself and I don't feel I have much integrity. I wish I were more purposeful, more truthful, wasted less time, made the world a better place.

/rant, sorry.

The concept of "me" would not exist anymore, because only your mind has self-recognition and your mind is a result of your brain's functioning.
soulfags reply with your counter arguments

Where exactly on the body is the "self" stored?

The "self" is an awareness of your own existence within the world. This awareness occurs as a result of the processes of a normal-functioning human brain.

So if you had no brain and your muscles needed to keep you alive were stimulated by machines, you would not be a "you", because you would have no mind or self-awareness to even have any thoughts.

Where exactly in the brain are the collection of experiences, knowledge and beliefs that create the "self" visible in the brain? Can we count the lines and reconstruct each individual experience? Would a clone of a man be born with his memories?

I'll start with the easy one first:
>Would a clone of a man have the same memories?
Yes. If he was a perfect clone he would have the same connections in his brain that would make up the same memories and knowledge.

>Can we count the lines and reconstruct each individual experience?
That is impossibly right now. Even if we could see what changed in a person's brain as a result of an experience, we probably couldn't extract that and test it in another person's brain, because everyone has different connections in their brains and would experience things in different ways and with different intensities.

>Where exactly in the brain are the collection of experiences, knowledge and beliefs that create the "self" visible in the brain?
I would say that the "self" is not a collection of experiences or knowledge, but rather a fundamental state of the brain that results from a brain's sensing its surroundings and its own thoughts and being able to understand that it is a part of its surroundings and of the universe. The self is difficult to define for me, though.

Actually, yes.
I might still be about 20lbs overweight.
I might be a manlet.
I might even have to shave my head because balding.

But above all else, I can grow a full beard, a long, good beard that made a woman compliment me. My life is worth living. I've wanted that every since I started having ot shave at age 12 and saying "fuck it, I'll stop shaving it, I'll stop trimming it" 17 years later.

So yes, I'm very happy with my life if I were to die.

Those are some big ifs

>implying I'd be able to reminisce about my life after I die
Okay brainlet

I don't know, I wouldn't feel anything good about my life, is that what you want to hear me say? Fine. Come on!

I've done almost everything on my bucket list, so yeah. I think I would be content.

Yes
>wife and kids would be millionaires
>know as an industry leader in my field
>did work that was used by NASA on a space mission
>made lots of good friends
>saw a lot of the world through work
>have family and friends that would miss me
Only regret is I haven’t reached 1/2/3/4 yet (soooooo close)

What is 1/2/3/4?

>Click here
it's header, left foot, right foot, volley

basically the black belt of lifting it means youve mastered the basics. the bar is 45lbs and so are the heaviest plates so 1/2/3/4 is 1 pl8 on each side plus the bar
1pl8 ohp (60kg/135lbs)
2pl8 bench (100kg/225lbs)
3pl8 squat (140kg/315lbs)
4pl8 deadlift (180kg/405lbs)

LOL
Clever girl.
Too clever...
That's a fuck up isn't it?

Yes but mostly no..

>blackbelt of lifting
you mean white belt

kind of. wish i would live long enough to see the end of beserk and playing kingdom hearts 3.

Blackbelt means you know the basics like every technique but you arent a pro at using them.

>white belt
this fucking faggot has never taken a martial art. lmfao.

That's not what blackbelt means you stupid fuck. You realize there's a multitude of belts between white and black, don't you?

Blackbelt is fucking being excellent at what you're doing.

No, I'm a looser without a wife and I dont have 20 children either.

man, if I died today I would honestly just kill myself

You don’t ask

I'll have you know I am actually have a white belt in karate.

At every single belt you learn a few techniques and combinations. With your blackbelt you prove that you know every technique. Afterwards you properly master your techniques and get a stripe on your belt from a grandmaster. See nearly every karate style or even lutra livre.

First yes in the thread and it's a guy who seems to only live for his beard lol this is a funny thread

no because im still a virgin at 26

I'd be sad for my girfriend but I've left her £25k of my inheritance in my will
I've travelled to Colorado, Cairo, Moscow, Paris, London, Beijing and loads of other places in China, Russia and Europe.
Had the privilege of growing up playing some great games, I've made and lost some amazing friends.
I worked. I got a Masters in Philosophy.
I wouldn't even have to pay back my student loans.
It's a shame because I'm only 23 and I guess it would've been nice to have kids/fight in the race war but I'd say that on paper I've done most of what could be expected of a human.

I never got Veeky Forums, been skinnyfat/fat my whole life, it would've been nice to have gotten more gains, but I wouldn't consider it essential.

So yeah, I'd be content to die. I'd just feel bad for the people I'd be leaving behind.