I'm on my 7th day of keto and I just noticed that the feeling of hunger just dissapeared out of nowhere

I'm on my 7th day of keto and I just noticed that the feeling of hunger just dissapeared out of nowhere.

Yesterday I even forgot to eat lunch and just had a big dinner, which in the end I couldn't eat completely.

It feels so good to not be hungry for sugar and shit trash food every single minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good job. before you know it you'll be /fast/ing

I'm thinking about going to the gym and do some cardio so I can increase my stamina.

Should I also lift weights? Or should I leave that to until I lose all the undesired weight and start doing a normal diet? I heard is meaningless to lift while on ketosis because you need carbs to build muscles.

just lift. you're a beginner so you'll make progress, it will just be slow. lifting will increase your stamina too.

ok thanks dude.

>keto meme
>filling your blood with nail polish remover

You’re gonna make it!

>nail polish remover

???

Nail polish remove is a ketone. The same thing that fat is covered to during ketosis.

Yeah. Work out. Just make sure you're eating your protons and a LOT of water. Ketosis results in ketones in your blood as your body metabolizes fats (hence the name). You don't want acetone smelling breath, so make you're drink a lot of h2o to keep your bp high and your blood filtered.

Also, whatever you do, do NOT eat zero carbs. You need atleast 10g per day, even in ketosis.

If you do not give your body some sugars, it can't even metabolize fat.

That means lethargy and death.

Good luck.

(source: am biomedical engineer)

>Also, whatever you do, do NOT eat zero carbs. You need atleast 10g per day, even in ketosis.
>If you do not give your body some sugars, it can't even metabolize fat.

>(source: my bumhole)

Yeah I'm eating around 15g to 20g of carbs per day and keeping one of those giant water bottles that can contain 8 glasses of water.

Sigh. Forgot where I was.

No such thing as decency or intelligence on Veeky Forums. Not sure why I forgot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

Don't post again, kid.

Any diet that comes with warning labels should be avoided.

Lmao.

You early don't know what you're talking about.
Look up the metabolic pathway for fat metabolism. It requires acetyl-coA. In order to make acetyl coA, your body uses pyruvate. Where does your body get pyruvate? Glucose metabolism.

You said that a person needs to eat 10g of carbs a day to avoid death.

A man ate nothing for 382 days and didn't die.

Explain this or shut the fuck up.

I should add, cause I'm sure you'll find another way to be retarded, that people have glycogen stores that their body can break down into free glucose when they aren't eating enough. So short term 0 carbs is prolly ok. It as soon as your glycogen is gone, u gon die, son.

Dude in your study was super fat and had a lot of glycogen.

You can’t tell them anything. They won’t listen. Let them fill their blood with ketone and deprive their systems of much needed complex carbohydrates.

This diet is one of the five big memes on this board:

>nofap
>mewing
>keto
>vegan
>fasting

I swear I don’t know why people can’t just eat healthy below their TDEE and workout.

FFAs to acyl-coA to acetyl-coA
Glucose to pyruvate to acetyl-coA
Protein to fat/glucose (but mostly glucose) etc.

Also there are around 40 pathways for your body to turn fat into glucose when necessary. At the rate of over 200g/day if needed.

Did you not actually take biochem and just pull that shit out of your ass?

Bullshit.

Which part of my post is that aimed at?

Yeah. I'm done in here. OP, you're doin it right. Good luck.

'workout' is a noun, not a verb

>fasting
>meme
I'LL KNOCK YOU FLAT ON YOUR ASS KIDDO

I did keto for a couple of months to break myself of my sugar addiction and it was so freeing!

I woke up with more energy and actually looked forward to the day and didn't have the urge to snack all fucking day, saved a ton of cash on snacks alone.

I did very relaxed keto on 40 g carbs a day

>holding your breath
>filling your blood with car fumes

I bet you avoid drinking di-hydrogen monoxide too

You forgot about beta-oxidation of fatty acids my dude. Nothing inherently wrong with zero carb, there's just no real reason to go that far. The