Why is it so great? I'm a fat fuck, and I'm now struggling to hit 1500 calories a day

Why is it so great? I'm a fat fuck, and I'm now struggling to hit 1500 calories a day

Seriously?

So before you started popping pills your didn't read up on the pro's and con's of the drugs in question.

Are you that fucking stupid you didn't read up on this before hand.

Because it's hobo meth, seriously read up on it. Have getting a heart murmur and experiencing suicidal depression once you get off it. Adderall is infinitely more effective and infinitely safer, albeit close to impossible to get without a script.

I'm well aware of all the risks. I'm making a light hearted thread

I've used the stack in the past many times without either of those side effects, the fuck you going on about

>ITT mad stim vulnerable babbies

When I used it in the past I couldnt even do the leg curl machines my heart was racing so much

>Adderall
>safe
I've firsthand seen it absolutely fry people

I’m on addy now and it’s a lot better than his stack. Man, I had so much depression and suicidal thoughts afterwards. It really messed me up and I’m still recovering. Addy seems to help along with my ADD, but if I’m not taking it I go back to that dark place. It’s not fun.

>taking addy for long periods of time and altering your perfectly fine brain chemistry permanently
>shiggy diggy

>your perfectly fine brain chemistry

If my brain chemistry was fine, I wouldn't have to take it in the first place

Whoops didn't see the part about you having ADD.

Be me
2 tablets one dose 2 times a day
able to go cold turkey with no side effects whatsoever
also be tabletfag that cant greentext

seriously makes cutting easy mode

>also be tabletfag that cant greentext

do you guys ever get strange looks from the pharmacist when you ask for 2 boxes of these every month

If you're taking two every day for more than a month you have more to worry about than just strange looks.

been taking EC stack regularly for the past 5+ years, ama

r u dead

only on the inside

>I'm making a light hearted thread
No you aren't. You really are this stupid. Fuck off back to where you came from asswipe. You aren't welcome or wanted here

Adderall is shhit and so are you for using it. You get no heart murmur or depression from it you fucking lying shitstain. Don't post ever agaon. You don't know what you are talking about.

This shit gives me whiskey dick on a cut.

Now that I have gf im scared to go on another cut with it.

>only on the inside
Kek.

not him but i take 1 with ec stack everyday. dont feel anything bad but still take it.

lmao okay bye bye

Good, get the fuck out you loser

non stop for 5 years?

not completely non stop, I take tolerance breaks sometimes or sometimes I'll run out and just don't bother going to the store for a while

I just like how it makes me feel, it makes me more motivated to get things done and makes me noticeably stronger in the gym. I guess if I end up getting ass cancer from it it won't be worth it

yeah I'm finding the same to be true for me. I'm usually a lazy fuck in all aspect of my life except the gym. But now I've gotten so much research done for my thesis since starting EC

I actually didn’t find it that effective for me. I just felt tweaked out and uncomfortable...and still hungry

Fuck dude, I'm a recently diagnosed narcoleptic and I've been self medicating for a long time with ephedrine and caffeine. Be careful, it's not hard to build dependency and addiction.

On a scale from 1-10 how shit do you feel when you get off the stack for a week.

When its with stimulants; it's called stim-dick.
Also, just try caffeine OR ephedrine. Alternatively try supplementing L-arganine while on the stack. It's a nitric oxide precursor.

Well I'll usually get a headache the first couple days from stopping the caffeine but other than that I feel fine. Just less motivated to work, clean my apartment, etc. I also sleep like a rock compared to when I'm taking it, which is nice

Maybe I was in it a bit deeper, as I had racitams and other stuff in my stack as well.

can you vape weed on EC stack and if so, do you do so daily?

Well I've never vaped weed but I have smoked weed, but I didn't notice any sort of difference compared to smoking weed while not taking it.

Maybe if you're paranoid about having a heart attack from stims the weed will make you hyperfocused on your heart beat and you'll convince yourself you're gonna die. lol. I did that once but it was when I smoked weed and went for a run. I'm not sure I was even taking EC back then.

can my body get seriously fucked this up if i take this everyday?

niggas in here acting like an EC stack is some hard shit lmao, fucking DNP was all over Veeky Forums at one point

Buncha uninformed twits bashing EC in here. Just read Lyle McDonald's primer on it

Adderall IS meth.

Do your research and cycle it properly

Lol no, sweety. Take a chemistry class