Era of Piana: 2012-2017
Era of Vynz: 2017 - ???

youtube.com/watch?v=-sEBGKjtuJk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70PcRXLLU5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck did I just watch?
Felt like rip off Zyzz but with none of the aesthetics

Shut the fuck up, pathetic eternal hero searcher.

youtube.com/watch?v=70PcRXLLU5E

Stop linking your shitty youtube channel

all the haters said this about piana and zyzz when they first came about

dubs confirm

This is really shit

slowly he's been getting bigger

This guy is just copying Zyzz though, and he's dyel
You're probably Vynz aren't you

I miss Vynzposting

zyzz 4ever

He's actually an alright lad.

Been a while since we've had a Vynz thread. All hail the eternal king of fit

Fuck off Vynz

want to know how i know your small?

Just want to punch this faggot in the face, while he laughs like a horse.

vynz is cool but i've been lifting for literally 2 months and im bigger than him (and leaner), how is it possible?

Please don't spam this shitty meme everyday again

someone sent me this link. i didnt make this thread

Vynz is eternal, stop hating on him he is a good cunt and an idol to the next generation :)

This is what gyms have become. A whole bunch of guys that have only lifted for about a year thinking they have top physiques. Videotaping their shitty workouts

>Zyzz clone number 4,302
>Having an "era"

lel.

The only Zyzz clone that is actually noteworthy was Jeff and he's a fucking faggot.

Vynzpiration for you brahs

Zyzz and Piana actually had some unique charm and weren't just faggots imitating someone who had come before.

Seriously there is nothing remotely endearing or unique about this guy (you). How fucking arrogant do you have to be to just think you can become as popular as someone like Zyzz by posting a shit video with shit music and copying all of his phrases.

Go get a fucking original personality you phaggot.

you guys negativity is whats holding you back. dont blame me, lose the toxicity

Does he even lift? Guy's sand nigger thin.

Bro, just being real. This isn't going to work. You don't have the physique or the charisma. Save yourself the future embarassment of remembering that time where you tried to become the next Zyzz and just stop.

Come back when you look like you lift and don't approach this with "fuaarrk brah I'm fawkin Zyzz bruh everyone mire me brah!" and you might actually get some respect.

You act like Jeff Seid circa "How Ya Doin", and that's why everyone hated him back then. All of the cockiness of Zyzz with none of the self-awareness, and unlike Jeff you don't even have the physique.

You can reply again with a smug comment thinking you're a funny troll getting people mad like Zyzz but you look like a joke brah.

hard cope

No, the gym is to workout not to instagram

Vynzbrah you are a skinny cunt why dont you just do SS and eat a lot?

Then who comes next when he dies in 2022?

The cycle so far has gone:
Natty - Roids - Natty
So it makes sense for it to be someone huge

Vynz if that really is you just leave. You're too pure for this bucket full of crabs.

DB curling 15's. I need to get on his program.

This. Say what you want about Zyzz, dude still looked like he was chiseled out of marble.

Vynz is just weak.

Are you the same guy that was mad at he criticism if Johnny Skywalker in that one shit thread
No one else uses the word cope like you do

get lost beta boi