ITT: we discuss ways to initiate conversations with babes at the gym that DON'T sound retarded

ITT: we discuss ways to initiate conversations with babes at the gym that DON'T sound retarded.

go

>"Bet I can squat more than you faggot"

>Hi! Come here often?

Hey how's it going? *wait for response* * insert compliment here*

Now kys you social moth

There is literally no way to talk to a girl at the gym and not seem thirsty.

I really feel that at the gym is a bad place to start up a convo with some bird. I guess in the reception or w/e is cool but in the main bit I'm just on headphones doing my thing and I think it just annoys people talking to them otherwise.

>complimenting girls in the first conversation.

Beta cuck detected

Hey, I've seen you around a couple of times. You're training shoulders and glutes today,right? You always do on thursdays.

>Keeping track of her routine
>Not sounding like a stalking serial rapist

Pick one and ONLY one, user.

Hey, this may seem a little forward, but that's just how I am. I'm user, do you want to go grab coffee sometime this week? If she's wearing headphones, don't bother her though.

>"How much does a polar bear weigh?"

SEE YOU ON THE ROAD SKAG

>h-hi, w-working out?

Enough to break your face when I sit on it.

(((Plot twist: I am the polar bear)))

"Ayyyy pretty mama! Lemme clap dem cheeks!"

Works for me every time.

slap her ass when she's on the treadmill

ay girl lemme holla atcha

>hey bitch, wanna fuck
By saying this you:
•Establish your dominance
•Tell her what you want

F L E X

A

' C E P

When she goes to wipe down the equipment, cut her off and say "Don't bother", then start grinding on it.

>Hey can I sniff that when you're done?

>Can I crush your pussy sometime?

Bonus points if wearing a sweatband

Don't initiate anything. If a woman's interested she will try to talk to you.

Hi, I'm user. You're really pretty. Can I take you out sometime?

>You always do on thursdays.
holy kek if you actually did this she would likely report you

That's the joke, you socially inept cantaloupe.

This scared the fuck out of me when a girl had brought up my routine. She was cute too, but I had no idea she was observing me to that extent which just popped every red flag in my mind all at once.

And she kept going with it too, not noticing I hadn't honestly responded at all to her question. She just kept talking and then starting asking me for stretching advice and mimiced the moments I always do in the exact fucking order.

I noped out of there fast.
And I'm still never gonna make it.

please, no

>Hey, are you working out?

>but that's just how I am
kek

C-can I work out after you?

This happened to me

Same guy also told me that I came up on his Facebook "people you may know", and on account of the fact that I use a fake name, he recognised me from the photo

"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to lift this" as I hand her a hand full of weights.

you missed an opportunity to fit "plates" in there somewhere

Haha thats funny because youre already in the gym

>"hey you're leaking blood on the bench"
>write down the day of the month as I quietly say what I'm writing to myself

The only times I have ever had a conversation with a girl in the gym that I didn't already know from before hand was when they tried to talk to me.

It just doesn't seem like the kind of place where I feel its appropriate to try something.

>"Where'd you get your pants, from the Lulu Lemon?
>look at the back of her pants
>"Yeah they look really... comfortable
>*the pause is important to really sell the compliment of her pants"

First and only time I ever spoke to a woman at the gym was asking a big girl who looked like she was actually into lifting heavy if the set she just did was her max.

For you

"Hey can you stop hogging the squat rack with your disgraceful 65lb squat? Get the fuck out of the way or at least push some respectable weight you fucking roastie."

Damn, Casca got fucking ripped.

>plot twist
nice plebbit meme, manlet

I REMEBER THIS THREAD

underrated

Boys I have your excuse and it won't fail.
>pick a piece of equipment that needs a spot
>ask her to help you

I do this when I need to overload my eccentric for landmine press. No one has said no to me yet and it could be the conversation starter you need

>"hey, do you like beef stroganoff? 'Cause im gonna fucking rape you"

>Facebook "people you may know"

how does this feature work exactly? I've noticed if I've been in the same proximity as someone then it might suggest us to each other.

>out of the way gain goblin I have weight to move

stuck your face between her buttchecks and breathe deep when she's squatting

show benis

What a forward young man you are user! This is definitely the best approach itt. If she likes you, it doesn't matter what you say. Might as well say it how you feel.