A highly common misconception in history is that a male silverback gorilla would beat any human in a fight because of...

A highly common misconception in history is that a male silverback gorilla would beat any human in a fight because of their superior strength. Well, time to debunk them.

False argument 1: Gorillas are way stronger than humans therefore a gorilla would beat a we'll trained human!

Debunking argument: Strength isn't everything in a fight. There are ways to beat people "much" stronger than you. Rule 1 is never grappling someone who is much stronger than you.

False argument 2: A gorilla has those mean teeth, it would bite you to shreds!

Debunking argument: LOL. As soon as it comes in to bite you, you could easily dig your index and middle finger into one of its eyes, or elbow its mouth, which could knock it out. Also you have teeth to.

False argument 3: Gorillas blows are very powerful, you can't block them!

Debunking argument: False, it's 100% possible to block a gorillas blows without breaking your arms.

False argument 4: If the gorilla grabs both your arms, you're done!

Debunking argument: If it grabs your arms, you can head butt its nose, that would hurt the gorilla.

False argument 5: If the gorilla charges at you, you're dead!

Debunking argument: No you're not, you could move to the side and put it in a headlock, choking it to death.

False argument 6: You can't choke a gorilla! Neck is too thick!

Debunking argument: Nope. Gorillas neck aren't that thick, you can choke them out.

Conclusion: Any good fighter can beat a gorilla without weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/1865937/men-fought-apes/
youtu
actforlibraries.org/neanderthals-lacked-projectile-weapons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

Joe o Connel begs to differ.

Trained pro boxer had his arse handed to him in second by a gorrilla

All the effort to type this post.
You/10

False argument 6: Y
gorillas weight 400 lb

Debunking argument: newborn gorilla weighs 3 pounds could be defeated by anyone

Is pasta

Jason Blaha got paid $400 to write this

I beat up a silverback gorilla before it didn’t even put up a fight ama

Thanks OP, you just never know if one day you'll be walking around and end up fighting a silverback gorilla.

I don't know about all that but I'd love to see OP get wrecked by a gorilla

Source or it didn’t happen.

lol

bump

gorilla here

if you want to beat us up you need to do at least a pull up with +500 kg added to your bodyweight, and being able to squating 800 kg otherwise dont even bother

>Reply
Sup brah. How does it feel when people mistake you for a nigger?

mtv.com/news/1865937/men-fought-apes/

Found a few articles but this one lists a number of people who tried to fight apes. He was the only trained fighter. All got wrecked.

Joe also got wrecked by a kangaroo

I bet you couldn't even choke out a puppy faggot.

I'm sure if there were people specifically trained to fight apes they could win, but the thing is who actually has any experience fighting apes? No one.

Trips confirm apes will always win.

10 Brock Lesnars vs 1000 Silverback Gorillas who wins?

KEK

Excellent post. Currently training to beat a gorilla now.

I believe Bruce Lee would've easily destroyed a gorilla, their knowledge of tactics is minimal

hmmm, I think the problem is humans are too inhibited, If you took a human that had been living alone in the wild his whole life he would probably have no qualms about ripping through a chimps neck. Another point is that modern humans are incredibly sedentary, and almost nobody achieves their athletic potential. A huge wrestler like Andre the Giant could probably throw a gorilla around, not to mention a neanderthal from a few thousand years ago.

Well you gotta think, that's about 100 gorillas for every Brock Lesnar. Could 100 gorillas take on 1 Brock Lesnar?

youtu dot be/3T0z1CT-nR8
Lmao op you wanna try blocking that charge at 0:30?

>never grapple with a gorilla
>if it charges for you just put it in a headlock
hmm

kek

>fighting
Where do you think we are?

This is retarded misconception. A human living alone in the wild his entire would have the sense to never engage a gorilla unless necessary, preferably with the aid of technology and other humans.

Even animals capable of killing an adult gorilla, such as the leopard and crocodile, prefer not to engage healthy adults.

Also, bear in mind that the muscles, tendons, and bones of a gorilla are substantially thicker than ours, and that their physiology is designed in a way to allow them to fully leverage their strength. A human exhibiting maximum athletic capabilities is still inferior to a gorilla in a wrestling match.

>tldr humans evolved to NOT fight animal with their hands, only retards with an ego think they can beat up a gorilla

t. Gorilla fighter

>therefore a gorilla would beat a we'll trained human!
>we'll trained human
>we'll trained
well there went all of your credibility

A human living alone in the wild would also have the sense to carry around a fucking weapon, or a sharp rock at least.
You know, the things that allowed us to be at the top of the food chain.

Shut your fuck gorialla man IS here for the rape

Real fucking profound.

False argument 7: Gorillas are more muscular than humans.

Debunking argument: Humans lifting weights can be bigger and stronger than gorillas if they do SS and GOMAD.

Well yeah theres not much reason to engage, otherwise this would be an easier discussion. Its a hypothetical.
and while humans probably didnt hunt gorillas much, Europeans primarily hunted by wrestling prey.
actforlibraries.org/neanderthals-lacked-projectile-weapons/
I think rocks can kill most animals
The real question is how many gorillas are needed to take HIM down.

That dude looks like a bitch -- I'll fight him

Who would win?

Two Chimps vs One Ape?

a chimp is an ape i think....so yes?

aye wassup pussy ass white boi ah just kiddin you alright?

Then Joe is weaker than your average bogan.

thank you gigantopithecus

thank you back-snap GIGANTOPITHECUS bro