Tfw lifting won't make you attractive

>tfw lifting won't make you attractive

What's the point?

he looks better than without lifting thats the point dumbass

I'm already attractive, lift will make me even more attractive.

There is none. Lifting is just a hobby

imagine that his traps are his sholders, thats how he looks without training.

thats the point.

That arm is strong af paired with the reduced weight of only having 2 limbs

I choose to believe the girl is pissed she can't get over the obstacle without help herself after a one-armed, one-legged man managed to. Not because he didn't need her help.

OP guy would look 1-2/10 if he never lifted, but now he looks almost normal.

It's almost like she can't accept being weaker than men or something

she's not even half the man he is. 1/4 at best desu

Can someone explain why his body looks so strange? It's unsettling to look at and i can't put my finger on it.

>lifting for shallow empty reasons like "muh attractive"
>not lifting so you can be jacked when you go to heaven and spend the rest of time with the love of your lifu

faggot

he's not actually that ugly tho

Anyone who says they're lifting for a reason other than women is lying to themselves.

because lifting and plastic surgery will

Not him but I'm married with two kids and I've been lifting for years. I do it to stay healthy, not everything revolves around women you incel. I wish all you fucking virgins would get out of this mindset, the world does not revolve around fucking vaginas.

I literally sent this picture to a friend of mine and she just said "damn that's hot". When I pointed out his face she said " lol I didn't even looked at his face". Maybe we can make it after all, lads.

better to be ugly and jacked than ugly, skinny and weak

Thank you based user. Your experiment restored my faith. I was doubting the gains gods for a second there.

look at the worthless roasties trying to figure out how to do it

So you want to be an ugly fat fuck?

married too. i do it for mires and to feel alfalfa. i wanna have energy for my kids when they come as well. i just feel better and stronger so i can work harder for the jew until i retire.

I'd say it's more his facial expression that makes him look bad than his actual face. he also looks try hard and you can tell he's still a total squid or gay

I lift to stave off the loneliness, boredom and anxiety. When I'm stressed I go to the gym and feel a fuck ton better afterwards

can't take any kind of stims tho cause they fuck me up...

?