Who else enjoys going to GNC/Vitamin Shoppe/etc. even if they end up not getting anything...

Who else enjoys going to GNC/Vitamin Shoppe/etc. even if they end up not getting anything? Checking out supps and whatnot is comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XFWeoxrhbE8?t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fun but they always hire a guy who is clearly on roĆ­ds to sell supps

If you look DYEL-y or clearly don't know what you're talking about they'll try to sell you a bunch of shit. Other than that it's fun.

Last time I went to GNC I got kicked out for arguing with the conductor.

they have GNC on trains now?

>he doesn't have season tickets for the GNC philharmonic orchestra

I too enjoy wasting my time at snake-oil salesmen listening to all the potential benefits I could have if I gave them my money.

Time you could be spending on Veeky Forums listening to snake oil salesmen

gnc justs suggests shit that does nothing
Veeky Forums suggests things that work, just with terrible side effects like dnp and tren

free protein shake

should u start getting vitamines and supplements?

I only take protein shake but maybe I should get zink and shit too right? i progress very slow maybe this is why

kek

They gave me a free quest bar once.
>Have yet to ever buy anything from there

>about to enter the vitamin shop at the galleria mall
>the 4 employees talking to eachother all stop and make eye contact with me preparing for me to enter talking distance
>do a 360 and walk away
shills avoided

If this ain't the truth. Fucker biceps were bigger then my arms

Two of the guys at my local vitamin shoppe lift at the same gym I do- they'll chat amongst themselves while I'm around. I've yet to experience shills shadowing me around.

Seriously man I like it a lot. It's also a lot of fun when a GNC normie advises me to take this hybrid preworkout and i just politely decline. I know what I like and what works for me.

youtu.be/XFWeoxrhbE8?t=2s

I get my Vitamin Code Men from a independent grocer who often has them 25% off list. It's also the only place I can find Solgar brand locally.

The other bottle here on my desk came from another source.....

>enter a local GNC
>employee greets me
>"Hey man, how's it going?"
>has a shaved head with a scar running from behind one ear to the other over the top of his head
>g-good
>leave

real alpha's lick the entire scar and tell him there's more where that came from if he gives you a $25 dollar gift card valid in any GNC of your choice

>those wagies who always want to give me tea

I started bodybuilding in the 90's before the internet. I miss the days of browsing GNC and other health stores. Look at bottles of pills and powders, reading the labels while the guy behind the desk promoted everything I picked up while acting as if he knew what the fuck he was talking about.

However, at my local GNC during high school there was a huge fucking guy that managed the place. I can't remember his name but he looked like Dennis Wolf but his name wasn't Dennis Wolf. He flat out told me that the only supplements I should buy were caffeine to wake me up and whey protein for after workouts. He made it all the way into the IFBB and was in some magazines in the early 2000's but was arrested for selling steroids. I miss those stores.

I still go all the time. With sales and discounts you can sometimes get deals better than amazon provided you're willing to look around and eat whey that's been sitting on the shelf 18 months. Whatever, it's already dead on the shelf anyway and I'm a tactile person who likes to see shit in person. I usually can find deals on protons and natural deodorant and that sort of thing

>ayo welcome to america nigga
>we shop even when we don't need shit
>coz we american motherfucker
>ayo need dem der VITAmins
>naw, fuck it buy them anyway bitch
>our VITAmins come wrapped in plastic coz we america
>fresh

solid bro

I bought a tub of old True Athlete whey from Vitamin Shoppe. $10 for 2 pounds didn't seem like a bad deal at all. Too bad it was the most rank tasting swill I've ever had. Couldn't choke it down.

>>do a 360 and walk away
You will be facing the same way you fucking retard.