For someone who isn’t fat but has higher bf than average and lower muscle mass than average would playing squash...

For someone who isn’t fat but has higher bf than average and lower muscle mass than average would playing squash there times a week tone my body?

>For someone who isn’t fat but...
>goes on to describe the very definition of fat

>that squash court
I think I'm at your uni boy.

I’m a small person still

Yes, but fat. Lift weight in addition to racquet sports.

no, but the wild homosex that is bound to follow might help some

Probably not. All squash courts basically look the same

Squash was the best part of my uni gym. Fuck I miss it I haven't played in years.

>For someone who isn’t fat but has higher bf than average and lower muscle mass than average

I think you've just perfectly defined the epitome of what being fat and lazy is. You actively have to do as little as possible to nothing in order to have less mass than the average person who isn't fat (given you have to carry it around with you) and be fat.

Jesus when I was fat I could still cycle 300miles a week on the bike.

ALRIGht i will

Squash is like the white version of ping pong. It won't do shit.

That is true.

I was fat as fatass and started playing racquetball 4 times a week, in addition to lifting and fixing my trash diet.

Racquet sports are good cardio, especially if you hate running or cycling. Trick yourself into cardio by making a game of it.

Just don't phone it in. Play with some intensity, fucking work for it, fatty.

That’s my plan

>I'm skinnyfat
>Will an increase in physical activity help me lose weight?

Gee, no fucking clue OP. Sorry.

I didn’t say lose weight I said gain muscle

I had a buddy who went from fat to thin by basically just doing that.

He became a huge asshole and we're no longer friends.

I’d rather be a huge asshole than literally huge

If OP, you said "tone" your body. Toning isn't a real thing the way normies think it is. You cut bodyfat and gain muscle to "tone." You're not gaining appreciable muscle without resistance; increasing activity, with no other change in variables, will reduce bodyfat.

Read the sticky.

No. Because you are fit enough to play squash. It's the pinnacle of aerobic sports - as the saying goes "you don't get fit playing squash, you get fit to able to play squash."

> long ass description about himself because he's too ashamed of labeling himself as such

Tldr; he's a DYEL

the only tone fatties can get is having somebody follow them around playing trombone

>For someone who isn’t fat but has higher bf than average and lower muscle mass than average
You mean fat?

MEan

I was gonna go on a squash date with some pizzaria chick one time, made me stop scrolling. I messed that up. I have tried playing squash and it certainly can get your heartrate up, you're going to have to really play and not just halfass it because you want to get there and get out. It's a good lightweight workout, it should help your arms, maybe your midsection .

>would squash help tone my body?
>tone
This must be bait

>squash
No can do, I have an 8:30 res a dorsia. Great sea urchin serviche

squash is absolutely fucking GOAT for burning calories.

Make sure you stretch a lot, flexibility and agility are important.

Squash is the king of sports. Hands down. Highest fitness requirements and incredibly tactical that requires situational awareness and rewards creativity.

No one answers the simple question

The Best part is that it’s really fun