When did you realize that lifting has nothing to do with being an athlete?

When did you realize that lifting has nothing to do with being an athlete?

>implying messi being best soccer player
>barca manlets btfo

You got the NBA guy wrong.

>inb4 Equestrian dudes

from the moment i started lifting

offense is more important than defense. but if youre one of the old 40 year old men who likes the boring players on the spurs who take pride in being quiet then thats cool, maybe the folks at the senior center can watch the game with you

>Those abs
Looks like he got punched in the abs and they got fucked up lmao.

>He doesn't like the spurs
Fight me

Durant being the best NBA player ever is beyond hilarious

you too..
Just going with Westbrook since he was the last season's MVP

Lifting has a little bit to do to be an athlete
Bodybuilding doesnt

he's pretty DYEL

Who's the guy on the left?

i'd let him avg a 3x2 on me.

Seriously? If not trolling it's tom brady

I can't speak to the other sports you mentioned because basketball and soccer are shit tier sports, but quarterbacks don't need to be extremely strong. Almost every other position minus kicker requires quite a bit of strength and muscle mass.

>best football player
Hell no. He's a damn good Quarterback, but he is far from best football player. All he needs to do is throw, literally everyone else there is to do all the work for him: block for him, catch for him, run for him. He's the laziest man on the team.

some dumb nigger who can run fast and get brain damage isnt better than brady's mental toughness and skill

T. Body dismorphia

faggots who care way too much about nigger ball and live vicariously through athletes

>being this pathetic and cucked

Lifting is the best way of increasing general strength for your sport. Don't confuse it with bodybuilding.

beep beep thicc boi coming through

>living with this severe of a testosterone deficiency

How do you do it?

>haha le niggers bro xD do I fit in yet lol?

>haha im not racist bro no way haha no i love black people so much woah dont call me racist bro that would be the worst thing you could do haha yeah rape my wife bro just dont call me racist

he's in amazing shape for sure but i've always thought something looked a bit ...off about his body
anyway we can all agree the pro sport with the most mire-able bodies is rugby