Thanks to everyone who's helped me out over the past few weeks :) Finally hit 60kg squat (1 plate) last night...

Thanks to everyone who's helped me out over the past few weeks :) Finally hit 60kg squat (1 plate) last night. It's not much but so happy I was convinced to start eating more and the strength followed after. Pic related

post benis

Another trap trying to escape hank hill mode?

No benis or penis unfortunately

Nope. Literally just saying thank you. I was plateaued for ages, can't afford a PT and a few people here helped me out the past few weeks

post full body. for science.

I remember you, caffeine girl

post butthole please thanks

Couldn't walk back any further

I drink a lot of caffeine but dont think I'm her

No thanks

>there are bubble butt girls posting on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW

I've always had a big butt for my frame but was never bubble. I know a few girls that lurk here and just wanted to show it's possible with hard work and when you weed out the shit advice. My biggest tip for girls (that I just learnt recently) is dont be afraid to eat more good food. That's how I made my last few gains but still feel weird eating more to get a better body

Dem hips. Thats where my benis should be.
Pls be in my locality.

>unfortunately
Fortunately for me, I'm not into benis.

R I C H M O N D
I
C
H
M
O
N
D

I have a bf so not here to get benis in me and probably far away from most of Veeky Forums

Richmond?

please stick butt out sank you

Not today kid

C R O N U L L A
R
O
N
U
L
L
A

OP here.

T I G E R S
I
G
E
R
S

Is that kind of underwear comfortable?

Yep. My days are too long to deal with uncomfortable underwear

-post more bby

Sounds good. Thank you.

>I have a bf

>I'm in Richmond btw
>here's a pic of me holding my tits up in my underwear
>here's a pic of my ass

Worst gf ever

Post legs. P-plus feet, i-if you're okay with it..

lol exactly what i'm thinking. this relationship will definitely last if she's already coming on Veeky Forums (already a red flag) for attention

she doesnt have a bf

Wow.
>Posting body on a fitness forum without face or contact details
>Virgins lose their minds

I go to the beach in a thong sometimes. It's okay guys, you can relax. My relationship is fine.

post butthole and I'll give you the secret to 1,5 plate squat

t. kyykkääjä

Lol

They're jealous. They will never be a girl nor will they ever get their lives together enough to actually lift let alone be sociable.

t.low test

post feet

she's not big enough for her to have a gravity well so why are you orbiting her??

Eat my ass faggot

UP THE FUCKIN SHARKIES
P

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N

S
H
A
R
K
I
E
S

Tempting

I slightly get where they're coming from but it screams insecurities. It's just a butt and was posted in context of the forum

Nah I'm good footman

Just post another pic of dat ass

My gf doesn't have an issue when I post my bod and you faggots wank to it
>protip: I like it

YOu know if one day I woke up and found that I had been transformed into a female, I probably would legit commit suicide after the novelty wore off Tbh Tbh, I have no idea how these pathetic ugly goblins even live with themselves every fucking day

not a troll post or even a bitter post, just fucking had a jolt of clarity hit my brain as I saw this

>forum

>Nah I'm good footman
YOU $&*%^* %^&*(^ @#$@

post another ass pic i can fap to before i go to some plebbit sluts nudes

?

Femanon, those are some really ill fitting panties. Buy something better. Pic related for fitting.
And congrats on your personal record.

kek here's a (you) user you autistic mouth breather

>Richmond
Whoa. Did I guess right? I must have developed psychic powers. Brain force plus works! Have I made it yet Veeky Forums? Wait, why am I asking you plebs? Ask me! Anything! I will divine an answer.

Right?

Ok

Enjoy

I didn't think they were that bad but I did pull them up for the pic. Thanks!

see how she felt she had to respond specifically to me with a flippant comment? This is what its like to be a woman, there is no internal life only the external

I would be deeply unhappy if I was ever cursed with becoming a woman (remember that in the bible, woman is in many ways the tool of satan)=

99% sure I know who you are. Nice ass

Who are you? Prove it?

I'm sure I'll see you and everyone at TBC tomorrow night. More ass?

Post more ass bitch you hot

Haha who is this? I'm not going tomorrow but others are

You got caught slut,you fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fueckped up fucked up fucked pu fucked up fucked up fucked up fukcd up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked uph fucked up fucked up fucked up fuckdd up fucked upfuckedup fuckdd up fucked up fucked up fucked up fucked up fuckdd upf cuked ufucke fuckd up fucked up

You got asked to post more ass and you did slut,now that you are an official attentio whore post more you bf is gonna find out anyways,and if he diesnt then even better you can be a whore with no repercusion

>Post more ass

I'll kill this chad...........

Dude, calm the fuck down.
her bf is already wanking to you all drooling at her ass. He is cool with it.

Take your ritalin, literally doesn't bother me and whoever it is probably has seen my ass before. So what?

Flippant? She seemed to have no response to your comment. As in, you do you, she is doing her. Doesnt seem anything flippant about it

O shit o shuit I dont want to be a part of his cuck fetish
This is too real get me out

Good night

Those don't fit very well. It's better if they sit at the natural waist.

If she was truly unaffected she would have ignored me

I think she sees that the only truly rational course of action of female organism is to suicidemaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shoo shoo Satan.

How in the world do you recognize a random thot from two pictures of her ass? Is it the pic with the grungy looking boyfriend and his wristbands? That's gotta be the key, right?

Fair enough. I haven't been out in ages so will be good to get the crew together. Make a kik account or I'll add your snap on a new account and I'll tell you

Doubt he even knows of Veeky Forums to be honest

It was 100% the wristbands. They fucking stink as well

Try something that accentuates your curvy butt and shows just the right amount. Pic related.

I know I hate them too. I'm gonna cut them off when he's not looking. Nah I don't have kik and dont want to add anyone on snapchat

Figured as much.
>implying Veeky Forums ain't a bunch of Sherlock Holmeses

I literally only own thongs and gstrings

Too much fabric, too little exposure if they sit at natural waist. Low rise is the way to go.

How quickly did your supple feminine ass manage to increase your squat to 60? where did you start?

Why limit yourself, femanon? Change is the essence of life. Buy a pair or two. Report back here next time you make a thread with your peogress.

>being this hungry for validation
life is easier when you stop being so vain

Way too long. Honestly I should have got here a lot quicker but I was too scared to listen about doing lower reps, eating more etc. I started extremely weak though (with a fat untoned ass)

I changed from full covers TO this. There is no turning back

you look okay

Looking good girl, glad to have perhaps somehow helped

>this butt will never sit on my face for hours

how does a girl even discover Veeky Forums? Or have the patience to sift through enough of the infinite tfwnogfposting

Fair enough. Added you anyway and you accepted. Talk to you there

Honestly, your butt is flat. Mine is way bigger. Your skin is also dirty

Ok. Your funeral. Good luck!

Are bracelets really the secret to getting a qt3.14 gf. To think I've been lifting all this time.

Because there are no girls faggot only fat cocks

I'll take it!

Thanks :) a few people did so you were probably one of them

Cant remember but I came on years ago then only came back 2 months ago. Met some cool people but honestly it's just way too much of a time sink and there are other places where guys aren't so ... weird which is part of the charm but basically means you can't have a normal conversation

im not giving you anymore (you)s till you post feet

Yeah I'm supposed to do legs tomorrow. I haven't really been eating as much as I should. I don't think I'm even going to be able to do 5x5 with 1 pl8

This is a reasonable request desu.

Show and squats regime coming up.

No. Don't ever get those bracelets. He wasn't joking. They really stink

Well 5x5 is a lot more than I did. I only did 3 reps and another 2 with help but it's a start

W..we're not weird

rolling for this, the dubs demand it

lol Lorna Jane wtf kill yourself that shit is embarrassing as fuck

It's finally happened. You've been training your whole life for this! You've finally built up enough courage and asserted your dominance online over a pair of..... leggings.

Imagine you're a female without a penis, and there is the ENTIRE internet to post on, Insta, Facebook, countless others, and you decide to post on fucking Veeky Forums. Can you imagine what that person is like IRL? Being THAT starved for attention and insecure? Blows my mind.

Please be in Sydney

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Get rekt

Nope not Sydney

Lorna Jane sales staff detected. Enjoy your $18.50 an hour and retarded faux-empowering slogans.

I wish. The discounts would be amazing.

>>It's not much

So true. It's fucking nothing. If a guy posted this shit he would be laughed out of the thread. Why do you want a reward for achieving the entry point of squatting?