More and more hairs fall out every day

>more and more hairs fall out every day

Im scared senpai. Have any of you guys tried this shit? Is it any good or just hippy dippy snake oil

Other urls found in this thread:

profollica.com/ct/413772
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a thread on lookism called "saving hair" or some shit that has a lot of really good info. I've personally started dermarolling and if my hairline continues to recede I'm going to buy some Ru55 whatever it is.

Just get on rogaine

The only hair regrowth product that works is
profollica.com/ct/413772

Everything else is snake oil tier trash.

me too m8 hold me

Minoxodil 5% liquid works for me

This looks sketchy as fuck

ru58841

Thanks man

Wish me luck, senpai.

>yes goys, give me your hard earned shekels for something that will only stall the inevetible and will ultimately worsen your condition

just shave and deal with it you fucking pussies

t. baldfuck

my hairline isn't bad but its thinning around my crown. I am planning to drop $5k on hair transplant.

>baldlet mad people don't want to look like him
topkek

My skull is slightly malformed, I fear the day I wont be able to cover that up.

just lift more, beef up your neck, and shave your head
it seems daunting but 90% of dudes look fine with a shaved head and girls won't care if you're fit

Stop
Shampooing your hair every day. The alcohol makes your hair fall out. Shampoo once a week only.

>girls won't care if you're bald
ITS NOT TRUE
DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF HOLD ON TO EVERY HAIR YOU CAN

This.
Only wash your hair once a month.

I'm 28 and beginning to bald. My dad told me he started balding around age 30. I started using minoxidil 5% on recommendation of my doctor so I hope it works out. If not, that's one of the few advantages of being black: I can shave my head without looking like a skinhead or a stooge. I'd rather keep a full head of hair though.

Does anyone else's scalp get kind of itchy after derma rolling?

>tfw dad's not bald and my hairline is as good as ever
Feels good to have good genetics

>girls dont care if you are bald

Major cope in 2017 if you have one physical flaw its over for you

A sip of pumkin seed oil every morning prevents hairloss

this tbqh

why don't you baldies just accept you're a fucking baldy and shave your damn heads? Seeing those missing patches, a 5 headed hairline, all that shit is pathetic. It's disgusting. Just stop pretending and shave your head you embarrassments.

I'll try this.

>profollica.com/ct/413772
Hey this is what I used a couple of years ago, worked like a charm.

Any luck with that?

I've only been derma-rolling and applying minoxidil for about 2 weeks now. My brain is tricking me into thinking my hair is growing faster and I had peach fuzz where I didn't before on my temples, though.

Honestly you faggots should just shave your head, I was like you guys and cared about my hair a little too much. Finally shaved it and couldn't be happier.

>tfw it doesn't matter what you do, you'll still be a beta faggot