What's up fit, I aint that big but I been working out for a minute

What's up fit, I aint that big but I been working out for a minute.

Here's what I need help with. Okay yeah I know im not a side walk cracker but try to put it in comparison cause I don't weight that much.

I obv. know how to get good biceps without weights I ust use a book bag with some thick ass books in it and curl that shit, and it worked. But the thing is I dont have a press at my house and I want to clarify, I am too damn poor for a gym pass.

I've been noticing lately my biceps and arms are sig. better than pecs and bitches love nice pics.

WHAT DO?

I dont think pushups are the right answers, because i been pushing up since i was like 14...

bad quality but see what I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A thread died for this garbage.

is this the new pasta?

You talk like youre in high school.

It deserved to die.

Please guys You can obviously see i have no fucking pecs at all. I look like a dad in the chest.

Help a nigga out, whenever i take off my shirt the girls mire a bit at the biceps but I can see they wanna puke when they my pecless ass...

This is my life were talking about here.

pls respond
gimme them jail house pec work outs.

If u tell me some way that I can rig up a bench press or something ill do it.

I just dont jknow anything

ok honestly you clearly seem retarded but I pity you so ill help you out
before anything, before you even touch a fucking shitty book bag, lose some weight; eat healthy, cut out sugar, get on a caloric deficit, whatever you need to do until you're 15ish percent body fat.

now that you have a not shit foundation, start a basic calisthenics/no equipment workout routine, you can find them all over the internet, heres a decent one bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw2.htm

and once you have a not awful looking body please read a fucking book on how not to be retarded, maybe even the sticky too

im not as fat as i look im just in bad position + i just got done slamming ramen.

I run 3 days a week and I am under 15% body fat.

U didnt help me at all and im laying down petting my cat now so im not takeing a picture to prove tis

Okay

>Please tell me a pectoral muscle workout with out a bench press
or
>tell me a way I can mimic freeweights like i do with book bag curls

help my pecs

>every communists body shape ever

Girls "mire" those """""biceps?"""""

they do, even guys.

like u can even tell when im not flexing?

again lets keep this thread and on track lets say im lying but just appease my autism anyway.

>body weight exercises for pecs

but what im really looking for

>WAYS TO MIMIC FREE WEIGHTS FOR PECTORAL EXERCISES like i do with the book bags

please... im tired

pushups
faggot

Unironically kys

>Pushup
>Wear heavy backpack while doing pushup

Problem solved you retarded dyel

Jesus guys

Here's my advice: Stop using phrases like "side walk cracker" and "for a minute" Makes you sound retarded.

I like the backpack idea

But is this actually true about pushups?

Because ive been doing pushups for a LONG time and I know kali muscle says this too but idk...

>asks a legimate question
>posts a pic proving he has no pecs
>responds to people who dont answer his question
yeah muts be bait u fucking retard

Are you still in highschool or something? The pushup is far superior to the bench press as a movement. The only reason people don't train weighted bench is because it's hard to load.

Don't train weighted push-ups*

idk what u mean by hard to load

I was always lead ot believe the bench press is a far superior workout because it's more efficient in the same it works out more of your body for less work...

like for the same reason curling is kinda not that good it only hits a smaller selection of muscles groups.

alright you are actually retarded. you're nowhere near 15 percent body fat and for some reason you think pushups dont build your pecs

Nobody can be that thickheaded. Must be bait. I can't believe anybody is that stupid

i can tell you i am under 15% body fat. I used to get my BF check all the time for wrestling, bjut this i literally dont care to argue about.

Also im not saying that pushups dont build pecs. Im just saying I personally have done pushups for a LONG time. they were the first workout i ever started doing and my pecs never got super big even though my biceps got to a nice size.

actually if you've been doing as many pushups for as long as i have, you wouldn't really believe it either

Push-ups are safer, utilize more muscles, are more functional and they just look/feel cooler. And by "hard to load" I mean it's harder to put weight on your back for a pushup than it is to put weight on the bar for a bench press.

Remember that we are receiving refugees from neogaf.

Pushups doesnt even work your biceps. And youre not 15% bf. You look like a fat 13 year old. More like 20%

>for wrestling
>wrestling
>that body
>"let's say i am lying"

fuck you
you're >20% bf and you objectively look like shit

look kid, the best possible thing you can do is "pretend" you have never gone near a set of weights in your life and start from the level of an absolute beginner. go out and research routines, good form, what exercises hit what and researching nutrition looks like it would benefit you too

20% body fat is being generous. Looks more like 30%