Make my lifestyle healthier

>make my lifestyle healthier
>skin gets worse

Explain this shit faggots, I stop eating sugars and processed foods and started taking cold showers and now I have jock itch and acne everywhere

Your body is releasing all that shit that built up in you. It is temporary and is a good sign

Your internal biome is all fucked up it sounds like. Eat fermented foods. It will take a long time to heal. Watch your diet.

What's some non gross shit, I'm okay with yogurt but I'm not eating natto or sauerkraut

Drink apple cider vinegar. Organic. Not pasteurized.

You didn't stop dairy you mong.
Also, you may have more T and you are getting puss out of your body.

>sauerkraut
Fucking delicious, what kind of human garbage are you? A nigger? a dunecoon?

It could be stress from your body not being used to all the healthy stuff...

>cold showers
LOL I suppose you don't use soap or shampoo anymore either? You dumb shit, you fell for stupid MEMES designed to do exactly what's happening to you: make you miserable and worse off than you were. Take WARM showers and use soap and shampoo like a normal, non-retarded person, and maybe you won't be so fucking miserable anymore.

Well I always ate healthy, but I had a bad habit of eating chocolate and sweets.

I stopped drinking soda and only drink water. And I don't eat candy or snacks anymore.
I wash my face with warm water morning and before bed.
I still have acne buy much much less then before.

Toxins and yeast overgrowth (candida) are acting up. Meaning they are getting out of the body sometimes via skin. Continue and supplement with natural liver supporting supps. Also, might have metal toxicity and do ALA chelation.

Sugar drinks would cause the gut to become inflamed which would show up as acne symptoms on skin. Keep eating clean.

Supplement with good probiotics, should help you fight jock itch if it's a yeast infection.

Sugary drinks, does this include juices? I try not to drink the shitty orange juices, ones that have actual oranges in them. Should this be fine, or water all the way?

Fruit juice is like eating fruit with all the good stuff removed and just the sugar left

If you want an orange, eat an orange

Fat stores toxins, they get released as you get rid of it.

I believe drake and josh already explained this

same thing happened to me. i was a sedentary DYEL and had perfect skin, started working out heavily and boom acne.

It's correlated with the increase in testosterone from working out, and is purely a genetic thing. Some are prone and others aren't. No diet or topical treatment can change it.

The only answer is accutane. BTW I work for a dermatologist.

Do you have any good probiotics recommendations?

Common reasons for this are:
>You increase dairy consumption by quite abit
>You fat intake is low
>Your balance of fats is bad (too much omega 6, too little omega 3)
>Your carb intake had drastically increased
>You use supplements with might contain funky shit from which you dont know what it is
Now, it usually comes down to one or a combination of these points among people who lift and get a bad skin. If i forgot any, feel free to add it to the list.

The best recommendation is to eat enough vegetables so that you dont need a supplement for something that should be in check from your natural diet. Its quite simple. Eat vegetables and fermented stuff.

Garden of Life brand. Also, bacillus coagulans and saccharomyces boulardii strains pretty gud at fighting candida yeast .

You don’t need probiotics if you drink apple cider vinegar. I’m telling you man. I had adult acne from age 26-33. This is the only thing that worked. Probiotics help but this is better. Also try L-glutamate power. Lots of water and fiber is really helpful. Leafy shit is your friend. Stay away from sugar, artificial sweeteners, and grains. And whatever you do don’t take antibiotics unless absolutely fucking necessary.

Cold showers are the shit and you're a Mongol.

w2c hoodie

>artificial sweeteners
hmm, have they also een correlated with it? This is new to me.

>being this assblasted because of cabbage

Since they don’t go through your bloodstream, they go through your digestion tract. Aspartame and other artificial sweeteners have been shown to kill off beneficial microbes in your guts.

How does aspartame not go through your bloodstream? As far as i was aware it just gets broken down into aspartic acid and phenylalanine, which are both amino acids, which travel through a bloodstream, right? Where am i going wrong here?

Well it does but it goes through your digestion tract to be broken down. I just meant it doesn’t raise blood glucose levels.

What do blood glucose levels have to do with it now? And even if it had something to do with it, wouldnt it then be good that it doesnt raise it? Because the 'bad' gut bacteria feed on glucose.

Also, protein/amino acids largely get absorbed in the stomach, and for a part in the small intestine. No way that a small peptide like aspartame ever goes beyond the small intestine. So it really never actually reached the large intestine, where the vast majority of gut flora is. You really lost me. I cannot make any sense of how your arguments link to how our physiology works.

>A dermatologist that gets kickbacks from shilling accutane
Cool story bro

Try a castile soap like doctor Bronners shit, it's cheap as fuck I had the same shot, drBs cleared that shit right up

Read the fucking studies asshole. Aspartame showed a decease in the intestinal flora of mice. No I’m not going to link the study lick my balls.

Lol, i was genuinly asking you how it works. No need to start calling me an asshole. Aside from that, those studies sound interesting. 'thx' for refering me to them, i guess.

Dairy makes me break out like you wouldn't believe, that could be a part of the problem.
>Tfw I live in Wisconsin and all these fuckers eat is cheese

I went on Accutane a couple of years ago and it fucking sucked, but I'll be damned if it wasn't worth it.

Eat more fiber to let it carry your shit out

first post best post as usual
also op you might be a retard with bad hygiene. so shave more often, wash face and body more often if you sweat a lot, before shaving shower with warm water and after shaving shower and wash with cold water

You're just getting older and you're blaming unrelated shit.

Studies where the dose is 1000x that which is in a normal diet soda, and to a mouse which is like .1% the weight of a human. The only "evidence" that diet sodas are bad for you comes from correlation-based data, which has more to do with the fact that unhealthy people drink diet sodas, not that diet sodas make people unhealthy.

Spotted the roider

Even kebabs have sauerkraut type of food. He is a gypsie, nigger, jew, poo or arab

once a week do this:
>really how shower and exfoliate skin with a honey+girnded coffee mixture
>rub it on skin to exfoliate
>wash it with a good hydrating soap
>after the shower, dry yourself and apply a hydrating cream

You need to try a spoonful of flax-seed oil
and drink plenty of water.

Alternatively you need to see if any foods are triggering this

HOLLY SHIT the broscience.

This.

A good digestive system is crucial and everyone's is different.

Fermented foods and good natursal bio live yoghurt are a good base.

Do you moisturize after you shower? Been putting e45 on my face and arms after every shower since I was 1 cos of eczema and now I am 25 and still get asked for ID cos if my babyface (its 18 to drink by law where I am but they have to ask if you look under 21) so I must look 4 years younger than I am

*Since I was 14 not 1 fuck sake