Does losing weight make you more attractive /face/ wise?

Does losing weight make you more attractive /face/ wise?
>25% bodyfat masterrace

no shit mate

>tfw you go from 35+% bf down to 10%
Bitches be mirin until the clothes come off and the skin greets them, I can make a swift escape out of open windows with my flying squirrel skin if need be so no worries though

Depends how far you are but generally yeah.

Not always. Veeky Forums is retarded and likes to spout that if you lose weight you will be guaranteed to have a chiseled jawline. In reality 9 out of 10 times the person will look the same or just slightly better because most people don't have good, robust bones under the fat. If you are ugly at 25% bf, chances are you're ugly at 8% bf. Sorry to burst everyones bubble.

kid had it coming

Good I hate seeing pretentious ass fags thinking they are Gods fucking gift to the world.

>offer someone a job
>get killed for it

if this dude roided and trained neck and shaved his hair he would look much better than his fat self

>Roiding
>Making your face look better
Let me stop you right there

He's right tho, like this he just looks like a cancer patient.

He'd probably look better if he hadn't been fat in the first place. Dude clearly has nice eyes.

>You'll work for me one day..
Kills
>Nothin' personnel kid

Fuck nerds

you can see they used a wire for this stunt.

Kek, gave me a gym chuckle

>personnel

>being such a newfag, you don't even know how newfag you are
apply yourself.

Everything is bait.

>>>/facebook/

WANNNNNNNNN PUNCHH

imagine being that bouncer though. pissing your whole life away because you've got such poor impulse control, you couldn't let some college kid's insult slide to keep your job, your freedom and your sanity. after spending who knows how many years in prison he will never ever get a decent job and he will always be that guy who killed someone.

yea but at least he's not a beta bitch boi like you

actually made me kek

yeah, but imagine being dead.

kekeroonie

fucking kek

yeah but imagine saying such an arrogant statement and then the only thing that ends up working for you is the maggots feasting on your flesh.

>being this new

>baited this easily

thats one shot kid, one shot

omae wa mou shindeiru

eh

I look way better at ~12% than even at ~18. jawline looks better and my cheeks get hollow af. bitches be mirin nonstop

man this story really did a number on you, huh?